剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
she really... she goes after it full-force.
她会 她拼尽全力去争取
And we cannot argue that she is a very
不可否认 她是个
good-looking girl with great hair.
漂亮女孩 有一头漂亮头发
Um, I... I just think that Lauren
我 我只是想说萝伦
is very talented and has a lot to offer.
很有天赋 很有潜力
Thank you, Lauren.
谢谢 萝伦
That was lovely, parents.
多可爱的家长啊
Now, it's time to announce the winner of our Rocky Award.
是时候宣布岩石红人奖的得主了
And as we all know, this is a very important award
大家都知道 这是个很重要的奖项
because to have the respect of your teammates,
因为无论何种运动
in any sport,
拥有队员的爱戴
is a true honor. And the Rocky goes to...
才是真正的荣誉 获奖者是
...Lauren Tanner!
萝伦·唐纳
Go on, honey! You won!
去啊 宝贝 你获奖了
Oh, my God. I won. I actually won.
天哪 我获奖了 我真的获奖了
I am the most popular girl at the Rock.
我是岩石最受欢迎的女孩
OK, wow. Um...
天哪
I really... I just don't know what to say. Um...
我真的 都不知道说什么了
I've never doubted, for one second,
我从未怀疑过
what my presence has meant to all of...
我对岩石的重要性
Each of you has counted on me for help...
你们每个人都需要我的帮助
It's just so wonderful... ...and guidance and support...
真是太好了 还有我的引导和支持
It's so wonderful to be acknowledged by all of you...
能被大家认可我感到非常高兴
I promise to continue to be your friend,
我保证会继续做你们的朋友
your mentor, your leader, your...
导师 领袖 以及
I am very pleased to announce
我很高兴的宣布
the award for Most Promising Junior this year
本年度最具潜力少年体操运动员奖
goes to Becca Keeler.
获奖者是贝卡·基勒
Oh, my God, it's me!
天哪 是我
It looks like dessert is being served,
既然在上甜点了
so let's take a few moments
那么在欣赏献给
before enjoying the presentation
年度体操运动员凯莉·克鲁兹的
for the Gymnast of The Year tribute to Kaylie Cruz.
特别节目前 让我们稍作休息吧
Can you guys believe that? I won!
你们相信吗 我获奖了
Hey. There you are.
嘿 你在这儿呢
I don't know what's wrong with me,
我不知道自己怎么了
why I feel so angry all the time.
为什么总是在生气呢
There is nothing wrong with you, Payson.
你很好 佩森
What you're feeling...
你会那样想
...it's very normal. No, it's not.
是很正常的 不 不正常
I'm so mad at Kaylie for being Gymnast of the Year,
凯莉获得年度体操运动员 我很生气
I'm mad at my own sister for passing me by.
我妹妹超过了我 我也很生气
And... and I'm scared.
而且 我害怕
I don't feel connected to gymnastics anymore.
我感觉和体操已经彻底无缘了
I don't feel like I love gymnastics like I used to.
我觉得自己不像以前那样热爱体操了
Did you only love this sport because you were great?
你只是因为擅长体操才爱它吗
I guess it's easier to love something when you're good at it.
擅长的东西 自然会热爱了
Yeah, I agree.
是啊 我赞同
But where does the passion come from?
然而热情又是从哪儿来的呢
Is it from where you are or where you want to be?
来自你的现状 还是目标呢
Where you want to be, I guess.
来自目标吧
I will continue to hold the place for your greatness, Payson,
我心中的冠军位置是你的 佩森
even if you can't right now. I will believe it for you.
尽管你现在还不是 但我坚信它属于你
Because you are a champion, Payson Keeler.
因为你就是冠军 佩森·基勒
All I need from you right now, the only thing I need,
现在我要你做的唯一一件事
is for you to show up.
就是坚持训练
So can you do that? Can you keep showing up?
你能做到吗 你能坚持训练吗
Yes. I can. Then we'll get there together.
我能 那我们将携手迎来辉煌
I will be right back, honey.
我很快回来 亲爱的
Excuse me. If everyone could kindly take their seats.
不好意思 请各位就座
This is so exciting!
我太激动了
Kaylie Cruz is a delightful young woman,
凯莉·克鲁兹非常讨人喜欢
and an extraordinary gymnast.
也是个顶级的体操运动员
Not only is Kaylie the National Champion,
凯莉不仅是国家冠军
but she is also the only American contender
还是唯一击败过中国的赵亘季的
to ever beat China's Genji Cho.
美国选手
Kaylie is a gifted natural gymnast
凯莉是个极具天赋的体操选手
and a very hard worker.
也是个勤奋努力之人
And that is why I am confident
因此我坚信
Kaylie could very possibly continue her reign
凯莉能够在2012年奥♥运♥会上
when she beats Genji Cho at the Olympics in 2012.
击败赵亘季 续写辉煌
So, it is with great pleasure that I present to you,
现在 让我们掌声有请
Miss Kaylie Cruz, Gymnast of the Year.
年度体操运动员 凯莉·克鲁兹小姐
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Um, my dad told a story earlier
我爸爸之前讲了
about how I found my love for gymnastics
我是如何发现自己对体操的热爱
and overcame my fears.
并克服了恐惧的
But see, the truth is
不过 事实上
that I overcame my fears
我之所以能克服恐惧
because I knew that he would always be standing there,
是因为我知道他会永远在这里
to catch me if I fell.
在失败时给我支持
And it was my mom who, for countless nights,
正是我的妈妈 无数个夜晚
iced my shin splints
为我冷敷疼痛难忍♥的胫骨
and told me to reach for the moon
告诉我勇敢伸手摘取天上的明月
because the worst that could happen
因为即便是最坏的情况
is I would land on a star.
我也能落在星星上
Don't you see that it's because of you,
你们知道吗 正因为你们
because of both of you, that I am who I am?
因为你们两个 才成就了今天的我
I could never have done any of this without you guys.
如果没有你们的齐心努力
Both of you together.
我无法取得今天的成绩
You taught me to never give up on what's really important.
你们教育我永远不要放弃所珍视的一切
And I never will.
而我将永不言弃
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me, everyone, sorry.
抱歉 各位 打扰一下
There is actually one more award yet to be presented.
今晚其实还有一个奖要颁
This is the first time this award
今天是第一次要在
has ever been given in The Rock community.
岩石体操馆颁发这个奖项
It's The Championship Cup,
冠军风采奖
and it will be known by the name of its first recipient.
此奖项将以第一位获得者的名字命名
So I am very proud to announce to you The Payson Keeler Award.
很荣幸向大家宣布 佩森·基勒奖
This award will be given to the athlete
该奖项将授予
who best embodies the championship spirit.
最具冠军精神的运动员
You know what Payson Keeler has?
你们知道佩森·基勒拥有什么吗
A championship mentality.
一位冠军的心态
No matter what the circumstances, no matter what is going on,
不论情况有多糟 不论发生了什么
she's the kind of athlete
她就是那种始终
that can find a way to stay in the game,
能够全力坚持比赛
can find a way to win.
取得胜利的运动员
Payson Keeler is a true champion.
佩森·基勒是一名真正的冠军
People don't understand
人们通常不了解
how important the mental game is to gymnastics.
心态对于体操有多么重要
Your body, your training, of course that's all important.
身体状况 所受训练固然重要
But not as important as having the mind of a winner.
但都比不上拥有必胜的决心
We've been watching the experts talk
我们看到那些专业选手
like they're counting Payson out.
完全不把佩森当回事
And we just laugh at each other and say,
我们只是相视一笑说
"They don't know Payson Keeler."
他们一点也不了解佩森·基勒
I watched Payson win the
我是看着佩森带伤
Junior National Championship with an ACL injury.
取得了少年组全国冠军
And I thought, "Thank God she's not in the Senior Elite category,
我就想 幸亏她不在青年精英组
or I'd be worried."
不然 我就该担心了
Payson isn't satisfied with just doing her best.
佩森并不仅仅要求自己做到最好
She makes sure we all do our best, too.
她也要求我们发挥出最佳水平
I know sometimes we fight,
我知道有时我们会吵架
but I've never told you that you're my best friend.
但我从没说过 你是我最好的朋友
I feel like the luckiest person
能有一位你这样的姐姐
in the world to have you as a sister
我觉得我是全世界最幸运的人
because you're everything I want to be.
因为你有着我想要的所有品质
Every time I have a problem with my gymnastics,
每次当我在体操训练遇到困难时
I just think, "What would Payson do?"
我就会想 佩森会怎么做
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表