剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
We've seen some amazing athletes here today,
今天我们看到了一些优秀的体操运动员
but none more amazing than
但最优秀的还属
the group you are about to see right now.
即将出场的一组
From Denver, the pride of Colorado,
来自丹佛 科罗拉多州的骄傲
the Denver Elite Gymnastics Club!
丹佛精英俱乐部
And now another Colorado club,
另一个来自科罗拉多州的体操馆
but they've, uh, had a few issues lately,
不过最近他们有些小麻烦
but they're here. Let's give them a hand.
但他们也来到了这里 欢迎他们
The Rocky Mountain Gymnastics Center.
岩石体操训练中心
Glad to have you.
真高兴有你撑场
OK, let's hear it for all the gymnasts
好啦 让我们掌声鼓励
that performed today, and don't...
今天所有表演的体操运动员们 不要
Wait!
等一下
Um... as everybody can see,
正如大家所见
I'm wearing an ankle monitoring device.
我戴着脚踝监控器
I was arrested a month ago. For stealing.
一个月前我被捕了 因为偷窃
And I'd like to publicly acknowledge that
我要公开地承认
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了一个严重的错误
I wasn't thinking,
我不是故意的
and in one moment,
就在这一瞬间
I did something that hurt me,
我所做的事伤害了我自己
and it hurt my club,
伤害了我的俱乐部
and it hurt my team,
伤害了我的队友
and it hurt my sport.
伤害了体操这项运动
I need to apologize because I think it's really important
我需要郑重道歉因为这非常重要
that everybody know that The Rock is a fantastic club,
人人都知道岩石是个很棒的俱乐部
and I disgraced it.
我却让它蒙羞
And Sasha Belov is a fantastic coach,
萨沙·别洛夫是个很棒的教练
and I disgraced him.
我却给他丢脸了
And my mother...
还有我妈妈
She does her best. And, um...
她尽了她最大的努力 但
and I disgraced her.
我也让她丢脸了
And I am so, so sorry.
我非常 非常的抱歉
That's all.
就是这样了
You raised a great daughter.
你女儿真棒
I'm proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
Thanks.
谢谢
So that's it? You just say you're sorry
就是这样吗 你说你很抱歉
and it makes it all OK?
然后一切就都解决了
It's a start.
这只不过是个开始
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it will get everyone off my back for a while.
可能这样大家就能暂时忘记我的过去
And you like, forgive your mom?
那你呢 原谅你妈妈了吗
For everything?
对所有的事
Honestly? No.
说实话吗 没有
But you and I, we only have one parent.
但你跟我 我们都是单亲
And if we push them away, then what do we have left?
如果我们推开他们 我们还剩下什么呢
You came.
你来了
I've been worried about you.
我很担心你
Yeah, well, you don't have to be.
不用这样
I'm doing great, you know, working the program and all.
我很好 你也知道 进行着我的治疗
That's good. That's really good.
那就好 真的很好
I just wanted to see you. That's all.
我就是想来看看你 就是这样
So I'd better...
所以我最好
No, actually, um... Can I ask you something?
不用 其实 呃 我想问你点事情
I-I need to know.
我想知道
When you said you were falling for me,
当你说你对我有感觉的时候
was that serious?
是认真的吗
Or was it just your ploy
还是说那只是你为了
to get me to admit I had a problem?
让我承认我有问题的手段
No, I was serious.
不 我是认真的
What if I said I was falling for you, too?
如果我说我对你也有感觉呢
I would tell you to put it out of your mind for a while.
我会告诉你暂时先把这感觉抛到脑后
What?
什么
If you've been paying attention around here,
如果你留意过这里的情况
then you know you can't date anyone for a long while
那你就会知道你有很长一段时间不能约会
when you're in recovery.
当你在恢复期的时候
But I'm doing better.
但我现在好多了
I know.
我知道
Then... you should know that we can't have anything together.
那你应该知道我们之间是不会有什么的
Not now.
现在不会
Oh.
这样啊
I get it.
我明白了
You are that guy.
你就是那种人
What guy?
哪种人
The kind of guy that likes the chase. You're a player.
那种只是喜欢追别人玩玩而已的人
Once you've got a girl on the hook,
一旦你钓到一个女孩
you throw her back, right?
你就把她甩了 对吧
Maybe that was once true, but it's not anymore.
我以前也许是那样的 但现在不再是了
Well, it's OK, because I am not falling for you.
不要紧 因为我现在对你没感觉了
So you can just run along now
你现在可以走了
because I have everything under control here.
因为这里一切都在我的掌握之中
I don't think so, Kaylie.
我不这么认为 凯莉
But thankfully,
但好在
they're not gonna let you out of here until you do it.
直到你完成治疗他们才会让你离开这里
Did you switch our rooms?
你调换了我们的房♥间吗
Yep, I'm sleeping out here now.
对 现在我在这里睡
You deserve it, honey.
那是你应得 宝贝
It's almost time for lights out.
快熄灯了
I'm on it.
我这就睡了
So. Who was that cute guy who was visiting you today?
那么 今天来看你的那个帅哥是谁啊
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说这个
But maybe if you talk about it...
但如果你说说这个
In fact, I've had about enough talking and sharing
事实上 我已经受够了这里的聊天和分享
and group therapy in this place
还有小组治疗法
to last me a flipping lifetime.
我这辈子都烦透了这些东西
I just want to stop with the blah-blah-blah,
我只想结束所有的枯燥的治疗
get my ass out of here and start training for Worlds,
赶紧出去为世锦赛开始训练
which, by the way, has been my goal since I was five years old.
顺便说一下 这是我五岁以来的目标
Look, I'm sorry, Maeve.
对不起 梅芙
I know you're the "Super rehab camper" here,
我知道你是这里的"超级康复营员"
but my situation is just a little different than everybody else.
但我的情况和这里的其它人不太一样
I'm not some screwed up teenager.
我不是什么失足少年
Being small is just part of my sport.
保持苗条只是我运动的一部分
I get it.
我明白
It's part of my sport too.
保持苗条也是我运动的一部分
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
If you've ever done runway
如果你曾经穿过六英寸的
in six-inch Louboutins,
鲁布托[时尚高跟鞋品牌]高跟鞋走秀的话
you'd know it's a sport.
你就会知道那就跟运动一样
I'm a model, dummy!
我是个模特 傻瓜
Professionally?
职业的吗
If you call an editorial shoot for German Allure
如果你觉得为德国版《魅惑》杂♥志♥拍摄了
in three weeks professional.
三星期的时尚杂♥志♥大♥片♥算是职业模特的话
Wait, wait. So all that
等等 所有那些
"I'm more than just a number" stuff...
"我的生活不该只有尺码"的说辞
It's called acting.
那是演戏
I don't belong here either, neither of us do.
我也不属于这里 我们两个都不属于
I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier,
抱歉我之前什么都没说
I had to be sure we were safe.
我必须确保我们是安全的
No, thank God I'm not alone.
不 谢天谢地我并不孤独
I thought I was going crazy here.
我觉得我都快要疯了
You're not crazy.
你才不疯狂呢
We both have to be thin as part of our jobs.
我们必须保持苗条 这是我们工作的一部分
Thank you. This is my third rehab.
谢谢你 这是我第三次康复治疗了
Two years. I've got it pretty wired.
两年了 我对这里非常熟悉
And I can help you get out. You could?
我能帮你出去 可以吗
First, you have to learn
首先 你要学会
how to say "Shame swirl" with a straight face.
如何面无表情地说谎
Time for lights out, girls.
该熄灯了 姑娘们
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表