剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Perfect. Back handspring layout, layout, layout.
非常好 后手翻接三个拉拉提
Good.
很好
Freeze. What did I tell you?
停下来 我跟你说过什么
Fierce not flirty.
要有气势而不是卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
We want the judges in Rio
我希望里约的裁判
to take you as seriously as Ivanka and Genji.
能够像重视伊万卡和季桓那样重视你
Ok?
好吗
Pacy Arabesque.
燕式平衡
Wow. Taking sexy from Lauren is--
不让萝伦卖♥♥弄性感
Is like giving her a lobotomy.
就像切除她的脑叶
There's nothing left inside but air.
里面就只剩下空气了
Hey, gorgeous.
嗨 美女
Hey.
嗨
Steady, stay focused.
稳住 集中注意力
Ok.
好的
Side aerial. Kick front-flip.
侧挺90接踢腿前空翻
Good. Standing Arabian.
很好 阿♥拉♥伯前团
Good.
很好
Double back dismount.
后团两周下木
That's OK. We've loaded your routine with a lot of skills.
没关系 你这套动作的难度提高了
What if it's still not good enough to beat Ivanka and Genji?
要是还不足以打败伊万卡和季桓呢
You need to forget about the past.
你需要忘记过去
All great competitors have one thing in common:
所有伟大的运动员都有一个共同点
A short term memory.
记忆力短暂
They aren't haunted by their losses or their mistakes,
她们不会纠结于过去的失败
because they don't remember them.
因为她们早就忘了
A short memory.
短暂记忆
That's what you need to win. Got it?
这就是你的胜利法宝 明白了吗
Yeah.
明白
You and I, we've had a break through, right?
我们之间已经有了很大突破了 不是吗
Right. So trust me.
是的 所以相信我
I do.
我知道
I trust you.
我相信你
I trust you, too.
我也相信你
Do you speak Spanish? I do.
你能听懂西班牙语吗 嗯
What did Kaylie just say about me?
刚才凯莉说我什么了
That you should be the team captain
说你应该当国家队的队长
because you're the current World Champ
因为你是现世界冠军
and you've won more gold medals than anyone else.
你赢得的金牌数最多
Why would she say that?
她为什么要这么说
Because she's a team player
因为她有团队精神
and a class act.
并且是个正直的人
We're prepared to offer you $250,000
我们准备赞助凯莉25万美元
against 500,000 if Kaylie medals at Worlds.
如果世锦赛赢得奖牌的话价钱翻倍
And then of course there are the big bonuses based on sales.
当然还有销♥售♥量的提成
How does that sound?
听起来如何
It sounds like a starting point.
听起来还不错
What's the product?
是什么产品
A new energy bar for the fit young woman
为关注自身健康的女士
who cares about her health.
度身订造的能量棒
You're not just the National Champion of gymnastics,
你不仅是全国体操冠军
but also of good nutrition and positive body esteem.
也是健康与自信体型的代表
You're the perfect role model for young girls.
你是年轻女孩的完美偶像
You would never starve yourself to get the results you want.
你从不会为了减肥而节食
Which is why, when Kaylie Cruz needs energy,
所以凯莉·科鲁兹要补充能量时
she grabs a Grrrl Bar. G-triple-R-L.
她会选"女生"能量棒 3个R
Grrrl.
谐音"女生"
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think we need to talk it over and we'll get back to you.
我想我们需要要商量再答复你们
Absolutely. We'll show ourselves out.
当然 我们先告辞了
Thank you. A pleasure to meet you.
多谢 很高兴见到你们
Enjoy. Thank you.
尝尝吧 谢谢
Well, the good news is, we've done a great job
好消息是 我得厌食症这件事的
of keeping my anorexia a secret.
保密工作做得很好
They obviously haven't even heard the rumors.
显然他们还没听到谣言
Maybe we can get them to tweak the campaign.
也许我们可以利用这个为你造势
I hate this whole ACL injury lie.
我不喜欢前十字韧带拉伤这个谎言
You're entitled to your privacy.
你有权保护自己的隐私
You're under no obligation to disclose
你没必要向全世界
your condition to the rest of the world.
交代自己的身体状况
It's not a condition, it's a disease, Dad.
爸爸 这不是身体状况 这是种病
It's a hot button issue in this sport
这是体操界的敏感话题
and I don't want you to be treated unfairly because of it.
我不希望你因此而受到不公正的待遇
Look. It's a lot of money.
听着 这笔钱不是小数目
But, we can say no to this deal.
但是 我们也可以拒绝
It's entirely up to you.
完全由你决定
Well, yes, Kaylie is taking endorsements
没错 凯莉夺走了
that rightfully belong to us,
本该属于我们的赞助
but truly, our biggest concern is for the team.
但我们最关心的还是全队的利益
And how damaging it would be for America at Worlds
还有 如果公众发现全国冠军患有厌食症
if, you know, the public finds out
这会对美国队出征世锦赛
its National Champion is anorexic.
造成多么不良的影响
Believe me, I share your concern.
相信我 我也同样关心
Here's yet another scandal ready to blow up at The Rock.
岩石体操馆又要爆出新的丑闻了
I tried to get rid of Belov
我好不容易才把别洛夫赶走
but those idiots brought him back.
那些脑残又把他请回来了
And they made him coach of World Team?
还让他当上了国家队教练
I mean, it makes you wonder who the idiots are, am I right?
现在你知道谁是脑残了吧
Don't even get me started.
别提了
Because I was burned by that whole kissing scandal,
亲吻门事件让我名誉扫地
I am now under investigation for ethics violations.
现在正因违反道德而接受调查
And nobody cares about the integrity of the sport like you do.
没有人比你更关注这项运动正直性
Thank you.
谢谢
I will be exonerated
我会洗脱罪名的
but in the meantime I'm really not in a position to make waves.
但同时 我也不能再多生事端
Without irrefutable proof of Kaylie's condition,
凯莉这件事 除非有确凿证据
there's nothing I can do.
否则我也无能为力
But, I hope to see you at
那我们就明晚在唐纳家的
the Tanners' send-off party tomorrow night?
送行晚会上见了
Oh, we're not invited.
他没邀请我们
I'm surprised you are.
可他竟然邀请你了
I don't think they expect to see me there
他们肯定没想到我会去
but they did invite the entire NGO
但他们确实邀请了全体全国体操委员出席
and I have some unfinished business to attend to.
我也有些事情要去处理
We're talking half a million dollars here, maybe more.
这可是50万啊 也许会更多
I guess you're buyin'.
我猜你会接受的
But how can I pretend to
但是我怎么能假装是一个
be the girl who would never starve herself?
从来没有节食减肥的女孩呢
Do you want my advice
你是想听我的建议
or my permission to say no?
还是想让我劝你放弃
Maybe both.
也许都有吧
You have my permission to be true to yourself.
我说你该听从自己心里的声音
And my advice is, that's all that really matters.
那才是最重要的
And that's what my recovery is about.
这也是我的康复治疗最重要的一点
Thank you, old divine sage one.
谢谢你 老方丈
Namaste, grasshopper.
不用谢 乖徒儿
Seriously, thank you for being here.
说真的 谢谢你能来
Hey, Pay! Do you want to join us?
佩 和我们一起坐吧
Yeah, the more the monotonous.
人越多越无趣
Back at'cha Mr. Exciting.
比不上你无趣
What's wrong?
出了什么事
My parents aren't coming to Worlds.
我父母不能去看世锦赛了
They've never missed a major meet.
他们从不错过我的重大♥比♥赛
Just, we can't afford it. I don't want to talk about it.
因为经济紧张 我不想谈了
Ok.
好吧
If they just would've let me
要是他们让我在全国赛前
take some sponsorship money before Nationals.
接受点儿赞助就好了
When everybody thought I was going to win.
那时大家都以为我会赢
I mean, might win.
我是说 如果背部没受伤
If I hadn't broken my back.
也许我会赢
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表