剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
And don't worry, I'm not gonna cross the line.
别担心 我不会越线的
I learned my lesson.
我已经得到教训了
I wouldn't do anything to hurt
我再也不会做出
any one of the girls ever again.
伤害她们中任何人的事了
I just thought you should know.
我只想让你知道
It's OK.
没关系
Yeah, OK...
好的
OK. Good work. Let's start practice.
好的 做得不错 我们开始训练
Uh, Emily, not you. On the ropes. Five times.
艾米莉 你不行 上绳子 五次
Yes, Miss Beals.
是 比尔小姐
Kaylie?
凯莉
I hope you've been upping your game
我希望你从法国回来后在动作水平有提高
since France like we talked about?
就像我们谈过的那样
Oh. Yes, Miss Beals.
是的 比尔小姐
Um, actually, I've been doing some work on a
事实上 我一直在练习
round-off Arabian mount.
踺子接转体180上杠
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Can't wait to see that.
期待你的表现
Kaylie has really been pressing to get that move.
凯莉急切地想要完成那个动作
Genji Cho is the only one who can do it.
那个动作只有赵亘季能完成
I agree.
我同意
I think Kaylie has all the skill to do it,
我认为凯莉在技巧上完全没问题
it's just... It's just her body type isn't exactly right.
只是...只是她的体型不适合
She thinks she has to lose weight to get it.
她认为她只要减肥就能够完成了
It's ridiculous.
太可笑了
You know how headstrong she can be.
你也知道她有多顽固
Kaylie, I'd like to see you do the routine
凯莉 你做一下你的规定动作
with your original beginning.
用原来的开场动作
Can I help you, Belov?
有什么事吗 别洛夫
Um, I don't think it's wise
我觉得凯莉练习
for Kaylie to work on her round-off Arabian mount.
踺子接转体180上杠是不明智的
She thinks she needs to lose weight for it,
她觉的她需要减肥
and I don't think...
可我不认为...
This is a National Team practice, Belov.
这是国家队集训 别洛夫
Your opinion doesn't matter.
你的意见无足轻重
I'm totally aware of that.
我很清楚
It's just... It's just that I'm her club coach.
只是 只是我是她的俱乐部教练
I work with these girls intimately,
我指导她们训练 朝夕相处
day by day. I know them.
我了解她们
If you know them so well,
既然你那么了解她们
why on earth did you bring Austin Tucker to train at this gym?
为什么还让奥斯丁·塔克在这里训练
Excuse me?
此话怎讲
I guess you don't know Emily Kmetko well enough
看来你不怎么了解艾米莉·克迈特科
to know the real reason she didn't compete in Calais.
你不知道她没在加莱参赛的真正原因吧
Emily was caught with Austin Tucker after curfew.
宵禁之后 艾米莉被逮到跟奥斯丁·塔克在一起
That doesn't even sound like her.
那不像她的作风
Sorry I didn't tell you.
抱歉 我当时没告诉你
But the girls trust me to keep their confidences.
不过女孩们希望我能替她们保密
Now, I think it would be good
现在 为了后面的集训
if you left this gym for the remainder of practice.
我想你还是离开体操馆比较好
You're kicking me out of The Rock?
你要把我赶出岩石体操馆吗
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Emily, every toe needs to be precise.
艾米莉 每个脚趾的位置都要准确
Precise big toe. Precise little toe.
大脚趾 小脚趾
Precise every toe in between.
每个脚趾都要准确
You need to think of the moves as you make them.
你要一边做动作一边开动脑筋
Stay in the moment.
保持住
That's hard for a girl who can't stay put,
这对一个宾馆都待不住的姑娘
say, in a hotel room, even when she's told to do so.
真是太难了 就算有规定也做不到
Stay in the moment.
保持住
Got it.
好的
Come on, Emily!
使点劲儿 艾米莉
Keep those arms steady.
胳膊保持平稳
Just like you do when you carry those pizzas around.
就像你端比萨饼那样
Come on! Concentrate!
来吧 专心
Tempo, tempo, tempo! Hit it! Hit it!
一 二 三 到位 到位
Hit it! Hold in that stomach!
到位 在腹部停住
Energy all the way through the fingertips!
力量一直传到指尖
Since when did you
什么时候你的手臂
get creepy Madonna arms?
变得像麦当娜一样恐怖了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, my God.
我的天
What?
什么
I'm toner now because I'm working out more,
我加大了锻炼力度和强度
training harder.
所以变结实了
You're just hurting yourself.
你这是在伤害自己
I don't expect you to understand,
我并不指望着你能明白
because you're not the National Champion, are you?
因为你不是全国冠军 不是吗
No one knows you like your competition.
没人比你的竞争对手更了解你
I know the pressure we're under to stay small.
我知道必须保持娇小体型的压力
I'll keep your secret, but I'm just telling you,
我会替你保密 但我想告诉你
be careful.
小心点
All right, ladies.
好了 女孩们
Let's do a set of windsprints before calling it a day.
今天结束之前再做一组渐速跑
Two sets for you, Emily. Go!
艾米莉 你做两组 开始
Payson, how did your ballet lesson go?
佩森 你的芭蕾舞课上的怎么样
Turns out I'm a circus freak with bad posture.
原来我是个笨手笨脚的马戏团小丑
Who knew?
谁知道呢
Payson, I know you're not too keen on
佩森 我知道你不太喜欢
having to go to ballet class...
去上芭蕾舞课
'Cause it sucks. ...when what you really want
因为那太烂了 你真正想要的是
is to be in The Rock at National Team practice.
在岩石体操馆参加国家队集训
But you have to keep your chin up.
但你一定要振作
I know you think there's only one path to going to the Olympics.
我知道你觉得只有一条路能通向奥♥运♥会
But trust me, you have your own path.
不过相信我 你有你自己的路
You weren't there, OK? You didn't just spend three hours
你说得轻松 又不是你花上三个小时
being poked and prodded by Mistress Viola,
被维拉老师又戳又刺
who is mean and rude and... mean!
她既恶劣又粗鲁 还...卑鄙
So it's easy for you to sit there and bark out orders
你就坐在这里发号♥施令 说些励志废话
and inspirational la-dee-das
当然容易啦
when you aren't the one who has to do any of this!
你又不是那个要经受这一切的人
And another thing. Who eats cereal for dinner?
还有件事 谁晚饭吃麦片啊
You looked good out there, kiddo.
你表现不错 孩子
Thanks, Mom. I felt good, too.
谢谢你 妈妈 我感觉也不错
Even though Kelly Parker is trying to game me.
虽然凯丽·帕克 又想要玩花招
Oh, please. She's just jealous of you, sweetie.
得了吧 她只是嫉妒你 宝贝
Did you talk to Marty today?
你今天跟马蒂说话了吗
A little.
说了一会
And? Was it weird?
怎么样 很奇怪吗
What did you guys talk about?
你们说了什么
Nothing. Just small talk.
没什么 闲聊而已
It's like she's even more mad at me than ever.
她好像比以前更生我的气了
She obviously doesn't think
她明显认为
I belong on the National Team.
我不该待在国家队
And I'd like for her to take her entire wardrobe back
我倒想让她把她所有的衣服都退回
to the Adidas outlet where she bought it.
阿迪达斯专卖♥♥店呢
Mom, this is serious.
妈妈 我说正经的
The head of the National Team doesn't think I'm for real.
国家队负责人认为我名不副实
Sometimes, I feel like an imposter.
有时候 我都觉得自己是个冒名顶替的
Honey!
宝贝
I can't help it.
我没法控制自己
Sometimes, I just feel like a big fake,
有时候 我觉得自己就是一个大赝品
and that everybody is gonna find me out.
每个人都能发现我的真面目
That's how I felt all day,
这就是我今天的感觉
like Ellen Beals found me out.
就像是艾琳·比尔揭开了我的面具
Honey, you can't fake your way into a scholarship
你获得了奖学金 进入了全国顶尖的体操馆
and into the best gym in the country
还加入了国家队
and onto the National Team and into two medals
在于世界最强体操队的比赛中勇夺两块奖牌
against the best team in the world.
这些都确切发生过
Nobody's that good of a faker.
都是无法作假的
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表