剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
跟我来 给你看样东西
You're weighing me? I'm measuring you.
你要给我称重吗 我得测量一下
Why? Just step on, please.
为什么 请站上来
OK... now read that for me.
好了 把刻度告诉我
Five-four. That's not right. I'm five-three.
1米62 不对 我应该是1米60的
You used to be five-three. After your injury,
你以前是1米60 但自从你受伤后
all that time you weren't training,
这么长时间你都没训练
you had a growth spurt. That's... That's impossible.
个子猛长啊 这 这不可能
You lost muscle mass and gained normal body fat
由于青春期 你的肌肉演变成了
which triggered puberty.
普通的脂肪
You know this can happen in a gymnast when they're out.
你清楚当体操运动员退役的时候就会这样
And you were out for a long time.
你离开太久了
But I'm back training again.
但我又回来训练了啊
You can't make yourself shorter. I can't be growing!
你不能把自己变矮点 我不能长高
I'll lose some of my skills. This can't be happening!
我会丧失一些技能 这绝不能发生
We can deal with this. You need to be patient
我们慢慢解决 你得耐心些
and accept that your body is changing.
接受自己身体的变化
You're going to have to make some adjustments.
你要做出一些调整
This is exactly why it's too soon for you to even think
这就是为什么现在加入国家队
about petitioning on the National Team.
还为时过早
No! I'm the same as I was before. Better.
不 我还和从前一样 甚至更好
No, Payson, you're not.
不 佩森 不一样了
You're wrong.
你错了
I'll show you. You're wrong!
我会向你证明 你错了
Let me see those hands.
让我看看你的手
I thought so.
我就知道
You lost some of your calluses when you weren't training.
你一停止训练 一些老茧就退化了
Sasha called you, didn't he?
萨沙给你打电♥话♥了吧
Growing taller is nothing to be ashamed of.
长个子没什么好难为情的
I'm not a fashion model, I'm an elite gymnast
我又不是时装模特 我是个优秀的体操选手
and height is a serious handicap.
身高是个很严重的阻碍
There isn't a Chinese gymnast over five feet tall
中国体操队没有一个人超过1米52
and at five-three I was already at a disadvantage.
我的身高已经是劣势了
Well, you can't fight Mother Nature. And...
身为母亲 我最清楚你的变化
...in case you haven't noticed, your breasts have grown, too.
也许你还没注意到 你的胸也发育了不少
What? You're becoming a woman. It's an amazing thing.
怎么了 你要变成女人了 这是件美妙的事情
I don't want you to hate that, I want you to love that.
我不想让你讨厌这件事 我希望你喜欢
I want you to embrace that.
希望你能接受这件事
If I train harder, I can shut it down.
如果加大训练量 就可以阻止发育
Oh... Training harder so that you can stop your body
练得更勤就为了能阻止身体生长
from developing, well, that's not healthy.
这太伤身了
Neither are these bruises and blisters or the fact
我也不想到处是水泡和擦伤 也不想摔伤后背
that I broke my back but it's just a reality of the sport.
但体育运动就是这么现实
Maybe it's time that changed.
也许是时候改变了
You're 16 years old.
你已经16岁了
You shouldn't have to have the body
你不能总想用9岁的身体
of a nine-year-old to be competitive.
去参加比赛
Then why did you let me have that surgery?
那你为什么同意我做手术
And train since I was four years old to go the Olympics?
还让我从4岁起就练体操 立志进入奥♥运♥会
You know what it takes to win just as much as I do.
你和我一样清楚 获胜需要付出什么代价
Are you saying I should quit just to fill out a bigger bra?
你是想让我退出 好去做个初长成的少女吗
I am so close.
我离目标那么近
The Olympics is less than two years away,
还有两年就是奥♥运♥会了
I have the rest of my life to be a woman
我有一辈子的时间去做女人
but right now all I want to do is be is a gymnast.
但如今我只想做一个体操选手
Mom, I need you to believe that I'm coming back,
妈妈 我需要你相信 我可以继续练体操
and that I'm going all the way.
这一点上我是非常自信的
You... You do believe that, don't you?
你...相信我的 对吧
Of course I do.
我当然相信
Ok.
那就好
I should get back to my place.
我得回去了
I don't know why you don't just move back in here.
我不懂 你为什么不搬回来住
It's got to be awful living
和四个男生一起住在只有一间卧房♥的
with four guys in a one bedroom apartment.
公♥寓♥ 一定糟糕极了
It's not awful, just smelly. Ew.
没那么糟 只是味道重了些 真恶心
And you know why I can't live here.
你也知道我为什么不能住在这里
It's inappropriate now that we're, what, dating?
现在不合适 因为我们刚什么 是交往
Hanging out? Hooking up?
还是鬼混 或者乱搞呢
Do we have to label it?
我们一定要下个定义吗
Are you really over Kaylie?
你真的不再爱凯莉了吗
I picked you, didn't I? Why did you pick me?
我已经选了你了 不是吗 你为什么选我
Was it because you thought Kaylie didn't want you?
是因为你以为凯莉不要你了吗
I picked you because...
我选你是因为
...because you were there for me when I needed someone.
因为你在我需要照顾的时候给我关心
You took care of me and no one's done that since my mother died.
自从妈妈死后就没有人这样关心过我了
Is that the only reason?
只是因为这样吗
Because I brought you food and did your laundry?
因为我给你洗衣送饭
No. I also think you're funny and sexy.
不 我也觉得你很风趣性感
And gorgeous. And conceited.
还很迷人 还爱逞强
And gorgeous and sweet when you want to be.
你也知道如何讨巧 不过前提是你愿意的话
I'm always sweet. No, you're not.
我向来都是 不 你可不是
You're competitive. If I wasn't,
你争强好胜 如果我不这样
I wouldn't be a very good gymnast.
就不是个好的体操选手
Except you're more competitive off the mats than you are on them.
你在场下比场上更为争强好胜
It's like you're afraid if someone else gets something,
好像你害怕别人得到什么
there won't be anything left for you.
就不会给你留下任何东西
Maybe I'm more competitive
也许我这么争强好胜
because I don't get everything the easy way.
是因为我不能轻而易举得到想要的东西
Like Kaylie. There's one thing you have she doesn't.
凯莉就不同 你拥有一样她没有的东西
What?
是什么
Me.
我
Do I? Really have you?
是吗 你真的属于我吗
Yes. All right, then.
是的 那好吧
I pick you, too.
那我也选你
We'll tell Kaylie. But after the meet in France.
我们会告诉凯莉 不过要等到法国赛之后
I can't travel all that way with her hating me.
我不能让她一路上都恨我
All right. I want to tell her myself.
好吧 我要亲自告诉她
She needs to hear it from me, OK?
我来解释比较好 好吗
Ok. Ok.
好吧 好的
Did you see that? It wasn't perfect, but it will be.
看到了吗 虽然不完美 不过我会做到的
Then I'll start working on my Yurchenko.
之后我就可以练尤尔琴科跳了
A perfectly executed Tsuk Arabian is worth more
一个完美的冢原跳比一个磕磕绊绊的
than a sloppy Yurchenko one and a half.
尤尔琴科一周半更有价值
But a perfect 'Chenko one and a half
但是一个完美的尤尔琴科一周半
is worth more than a perfect Tsuk Arabian.
比完美的冢原跳更有价值
I'm getting my skills back. You'll see.
我正在恢复 你等着瞧
Belov!
别洛夫
Excuse me.
我过去一下
Another five minutes, then get to work, OK?
五分钟后开始训练 知道吗
What's that all about?
那是怎么回事儿
My dad found out about the suspension.
我爸知道了停赛的事
Didn't you tell him? I was going to,
你跟他说的 我是打算说
but your mother beat me to it.
但让你妈妈抢先了
As she was sucking down another $200 dinner, no doubt.
毫无疑问 她又白蹭了一顿200美元的晚餐
He looks mad. He thinks this is all about Sasha's ego
他看起来很生气 他觉得都是萨沙的自负惹的祸
and not about what's in our best interest.
完全没有考虑我们
What does your dad think? I haven't told him.
你♥爸♥爸怎么想 我还没告诉他
He's out of town but I'm pretty sure he'd go ballistic.
他出城去了 但我肯定他知道后会暴怒
Well, both of our dads have spent a lot of time in this sport.
我们的老爸都对这项运动投入了太多时间
Mine thinks Sasha is wrong. And I think yours would, too.
我爸认为萨沙错了 估计你♥爸♥也会这么想
All that matters is what we think. And what do we think?
关键是我们怎么想 那我们是怎么想的
Could Sasha be wrong? He isn't always right.
萨沙错了吗 他并非总是对的
I thought you were the one who said to trust him.
我记得是你说要信任他的
It's not a matter of trust.
这和信任无关
Sasha means well but nobody's right all the time.
萨沙是好意 但人非圣贤
And if he is wrong,
如果他估计错误的话
you could be iced out of the team permanently.
你们可能被国家队永久雪藏
And that would make it a lot easier for you
而这对你提出申请归队
to get petitioned on, wouldn't it?
绝对大大有利
Look, Sasha's definitely right about one thing.
听着 萨沙有一件事说的对
We have to stand together.
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表