剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Why do you keep obsessing over Damon's web page?
你为什么沉迷于浏览他的网页
I thought we agreed,
咱们说好的
out of sight, out of mind was easier.
你不见他 对你来说好受些
Well, it's not.
这不好受
I said goodbye to him and now I can't see him, ever.
我和他说了再见 然后就永远不能见他了
Everything seems like forever,
不要把什么事情都加上永远二字
Emily, you're a teenager.
艾米莉 你还小
So, my feelings don't matter?
所以我的感觉就不重要吗
You'd never even kissed a boy until you met Damon.
你遇到戴蒙之前 都不曾和人亲吻过
And then you went on, what, like five dates?
之后你们也就约会了五次而已
So I'm an idiot then, obviously.
所以显然我是个白♥痴♥
You know, I really don't appreciate this attitude.
我很讨厌你这态度
Do you think that this is fun for me?
你觉得我把这事当儿戏吗
We both signed that agreement with the NGO.
全国体操组织的协议 我们都签字了
And now I'm trying to be a responsible parent
现在 我在试着做一个负责的家长
because you asked me to be.
因为这是你希望的
So please, can you just
所以 求你了
turn off your computer and start studying.
关上电脑 开始学习吧
You have your home school finals in two weeks.
两周后你就要参加自学期末考试了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know that you miss Damon
我知道你很思念戴蒙
and I know that you two care deeply for each other.
我也知道你们都非常在乎对方
But Emily, you're so young,
但是艾米莉 你还很年轻
and you have so much in store for you.
还有许多事等着你去做
I promise, in time, you'll forget.
我保证 时间久了 你就会淡忘的
So how do we fix this?
这个问题该如何解决
I mean, she just has to eat more.
她只需要多吃点
She shouldn't be losing weight anyway.
她的体重不能再减了
What she needs is more upper body strength.
她需要增强上肢力量
Instead of fixing things, why don't we check in
与其讨论解决方法 不如让我们来听听
with how Kaylie is feeling today?
凯莉今天感觉如何
I've been thinking a lot,
听了那个女孩说的话
about what that girl said.
我想了很多
Suzanne? Yeah.
你是说苏珊吗 是的
Yeah, about what Suzanne said.
是的 苏珊说的话
About always trying to be perfect for their parents.
迫于父母的压力 而尽力变得完美
I... I can actually relate to that.
事实上 我也感同身受
Do you feel they played a hand in your disorder?
你感觉你父母也是导致你饮食紊乱的原因之一
Hey, we didn't play a hand in starving our daughter.
我们才不会让我们的女儿挨饿
In Kaylie's intake report,
在凯莉的报告中
she noted that you put a scale in the living room.
她提到了你在客厅里放了体重计
It was Nationals. I put it there as a reminder.
全国大赛在即 我只是为了提醒她
A reminder that she wasn't perfect?
提醒她不完美吗
And that you disapproved of her natural size?
提醒她你还想让她更瘦一些
Weight management is critical to success in this sport.
控制体重是这项运动的成功与否的关键
But did that create a safe home environment for your daughter?
但是这是否给她营造了安全的家庭环境了呢
I'll admit that the scale was a bit extreme.
我承认体重计是有点过了
But our home's always been safe.
但是我们家一直都很安全
I meant, emotionally safe.
我是说 心灵上的安全
Everything I have ever done has been to support her dream.
我所做的一切都是在支持她的梦想
This is all she's ever wanted.
这就是她全部的梦想
Or is it all you ever wanted?
或者说这是你全部的梦想
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I had my own athletic career.
停 停 停 我自己的体操生涯很成功
I fulfilled my dreams.
我完成了我的梦想
Sometimes by focusing so intensely on our children's dreams,
有时候 如果我们只一心专注于孩子的梦想
we're able to avoid more serious issues
我们的婚姻或者家庭中
in our marriage or family dynamics.
就会少一些变故
I'm not gonna sit here and
我是不会干坐在这儿
be blamed for trying to be a good father, OK?
听你教训我怎么当一个好父亲
Alex...
艾力克斯
Thanks for the session, doctor.
谢谢你的谈话 医生
Oh, wait, you're not a doctor.
等一下 你压根就不是个医生
Thank you, occupational therapist.
谢谢你 职业理疗师
What's that?
那是什么
A copy of the training video you stole from The Rock.
你从岩石偷的训练录像的刻录碟
Did you go on my computer? That is a violation of my privacy!
你看我电脑了 这是侵犯我的隐私权
And what the hell do you think taking this private video,
当你偷走这个光盘 歪曲事实
altering it, and leaking it to Ellen Beals was?
泄露给艾琳·比尔的时候 你到底在想什么
Besides an unconscionable
你明目张胆地侵犯了
violation of your friend Payson's privacy?
你朋友佩森的隐私权
Not to mention that you used it to ruin a man's career!
更不用说你用这个光盘毁了一个人的事业
I used it to get Sasha out of The Rock which is what you wanted.
我用它来赶走萨沙 这也正合你意
Not like this!
不是这种方式
What does it matter how I did it?
我用什么方式重要吗
Because how you did it was wrong.
因为你的这种方式是错的
Since when do you care about right and wrong?
从什么时候起你开始考虑对和错了
Was it right to tell me that my mother didn't care about me?
你告诉我我妈妈不关心我 是对的吗
Or right that you were secretly giving money to Emily Kmetko?
你偷偷给艾米莉·克迈特科钱 是对的吗
And what about blackmailing Marty
还有敲诈马蒂
and probably a hundred other things I don't even know about?
或者还有我不知道的种种事情
I got the job done. We have a new coach
我们的目的达到了 有了新教练
and you have Summer back.
萨默也回到了你身边
We both got what we wanted. And your hands are clean.
我们各取所需 你还是清白的
No, they're not.
不 不是
I promised Summer,
我答应过萨默
with God as my witness,
向上帝发誓
that I would never keep anything from her ever again.
我不会再对她隐瞒任何事情
Especially if I found out who leaked this tape.
尤其是 当我找到了泄露录像带的人的时候
So what's one more broken promise?
你再打破一次诺言又算得了什么
Hey.
嗨
I got fresh sea bass, and the most amazing heirloom tomatoes.
我买♥♥了新鲜的海鲈鱼 还有好吃的番茄
I thought I'd make a caprese salad.
我想做鲜奶酪番茄沙拉
Everything all right?
没出什么事吧
Everything's awesome now that you're here.
有你在这儿 什么事都好
Come in.
进来
Hey. Dinner's gonna be ready soon.
晚饭马上就好了
OK. What you listening to?
好的 你在听什么啊
Uh, just funk, house. I don't know, whatever.
就是一些放克或者室内音乐 我也不太清楚
I like to kick out the jams.
我喜欢跳舞
Please, no dorky mom dance tonight.
今晚别跳笨拙的妈妈舞了
Are you OK?
你怎么了
Do you ever get tired of being the mom-jeans mom?
妈 你有没有厌倦了做一个朴实的母亲
What?
什么
You know how when Chloe Kmetko walks into The Rock
你知道当克罗伊·克迈特科走进岩石
in one of her spandex things,
穿着她的紧身衣
and all of the gym dads turn and stare at her 'cause she's so...
岩石里所有的男人都回转头看她 因为她很
Exposed?
暴露
I was gonna say sexy.
我想说性感的
Is that what you think is sexy?
那就是你认为的性感吗
Other people do. I don't know, I guess.
别人是这么认为的 我不知道
It's just...
那只是
It's like she just has something inside, like a perfume.
她有一种内在的吸引力 就像香水一样
Lauren has it too.
萝伦也有
It's powerful. It's sizzle.
很有感染力 很撩人
You don't have to be sexy like Lauren.
你没必要变得像萝伦一样性感
What you have is pretty powerful too.
你也有很强的感染力
Beauty, grace, integrity.
你美丽 优雅 正直
But you didn't say sex appeal.
但你并没有说我性感
I know. I know I'm pretty, Mom.
我知道我很漂亮
I know that I can walk down a runway in a fancy dress.
我知道我可以穿着漂亮的裙子去走秀
I even know that I can do a pretty dance in a leotard,
我知道我可以穿着紧身衣跳一段优美的舞蹈
but I'm just, just not sexy.
但是我就是 不性感
Not in that way.
我就是做不到
There's all kinds of sexy.
性感分很多种
It's OK. You don't have to be good at everything.
没关系 你不可能每件事都擅长
And these are not mom-jeans.
这也不叫朴实
In fact, they drive your father wild.
事实上 你老爸就喜欢这样
That's so gross.
真恶心
Pork chops in five.
排骨五分钟后就好
You ready? Just so we're clear.
你准备好了吗 我先声明
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表