剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "Make it or Break it".
《体操公主》 前情提要
You can't expect me to hide this from your father!
你不能指望我瞒着你♥爸♥爸
Please don't tell.
求你了 别告诉他
I want you to have this. I'm just lending it to you
这金牌你拿着 我先借给你
until you can replace it with one of your own.
等你争得了自己的金牌再还给我
Steve Tanner had a private meeting with Ellen Beals.
斯蒂夫·唐纳私下会见了艾琳·比尔
And he's running for head of the Parents' Board.
他要竞选家长委员会主席
He can't win.
他赢不了
Who can beat him at this point?
这节骨眼上还有谁能争得过他
What, me?
什么 我
Do you think you're over-training?
你不觉得你训练过度了吗
You don't want risk a serious injury.
可别冒受重伤的风险
The Kippman Group who so believes in you as a gymnast,
那个相信体操潜力的凯普曼基金会
is my father.
其实是我爸
Would you please calm down?!
拜托 冷静一下
No! I won't calm down!
不 我就不冷静
There was nothing wrong with giving the Kmetkos a little money.
不就是给克迈特科家赞助点小钱嘛
If there was nothing wrong,
既然没什么
why were you secretly
为什么要匿名
funding her Kippman Group scholarship?
虚构个凯普曼奖学金来资助她
Because of this reaction, frankly.
坦白说 就是怕你这反应
Look, I donate to charities all the time,
你看 我也经常给慈善机构捐款
it doesn't mean I love them more than you.
这并不代表他们比你重要啊
Emily Kmetko is my competition!
艾米莉·克迈特科是我的竞争对手
A little extra money wasn't gonna make her a better gymnast.
多点钱也不会使她成为更出色的体操选手
Oh, really? Because it was your money
是吗 可就是因为你的这点善款
that bought Little Miss Charity Case
才让她在我的眼皮子底下
the best choreographer in town right out from under me!
抢走了镇上最好的编舞
They're barely scraping by, Lauren.
她们一直省吃俭用 萝伦
They need help.
她们需要帮助
You didn't care about helping them
要不是为了赢得
until you started helping yourself
艾米莉妈妈的欢心
to Emily Kmetko's mother.
你才不会帮她们呢
Emily.
艾米莉
Look who's back working at the Shack.
瞧瞧 披萨小屋的打工妹来了
We didn't order one of your greasy pies,
我们可没点你们美味的披萨
so I'm guessing you're here for another handout?
所以我猜你又是来乞求施舍的
That's $1,243.
这里是1243美元
I'll pay back the rest of the money you gave us as soon as I can.
剩下的钱我会尽快还给你
Emily, you don't have to do that.
艾米莉 你不必还
Yes, she does!
不 她一定得还
How does your mother feel about all of this?
你妈妈对这事是什么反应
She agrees completely.
她完全同意我的做法
You lied to us and there's no forgiving that.
你骗了我们 决不能原谅
That's one thing we can all agree on.
这点我们倒难得的一致
Thanks, Summer.
谢谢 萨默
So can I get that petition from you today?
申请表今天能给我吗
Great. I'll see you then.
好极了 一会见
I'm sorry. I meant to discuss this with you last night,
对不起 我昨晚是想跟你商量的
but your plane got in so late. Discuss what?
可你的飞机到的太迟了 商量什么
It looks like you've already decided
好像你已经拿定主意
to run for the president of the Board,
要去竞选家长委员会主席了
which, when we used to make decisions as a couple,
要是我们还像以前一样互相商量的话
is exactly the kind of thing we would not do.
竞选这种事我们一定不会去掺和
So are you saying you don't want me to run?
那你是反对我去竞选咯
Good morning!
早上好呀
Hi, Daddy. Hi, sweetie.
早安 爸爸 早安 宝贝
I'll wait for you in the car.
我去车上等你
What was that?
怎么回事
She's been practicing ever since
自从萨沙带她去看芭蕾后
Sasha took her to the ballet.
她就一直在练习
I meant the gold medal around her neck. Is that for real?
我是问她脖子上的金牌 那是真的吗
Sasha gave it to her his to wear
萨沙把自己的借给了她
until she replaces it with one of her own.
等她争得了自己的金牌再归还
Uh, thanks.
谢谢
Your hands are freezing.
你的手好冷
You know what they say,
知道吗 有句话叫
cold hands, warm heart.
冰凉的手 火热的心
It's called air conditioning.
是因为空调的缘故
And I'm pretty sure your new toy has it.
我想你的新宠里肯定也有吧
Got it on loan for the day, the company wants me to endorse it.
就暂借一天 那公♥司♥想让我代言
Lucky you.
运气不错
Look, um...
听着
I just wanted to say, uh,
我想说的是
that kiss,
那个吻
I want you to know it didn't mean anything to me.
对我来说不意味着什么
OK?
好吗
That's cool.
没问题
Lauren?
萝伦
May I please have a word with you?
我能和你说句话吗
You know, I would have thought
知道吗 我还以为
that with all the money you took from my father,
你拿了我爸爸那么多钱
just maybe you could have bought a dress
也许能给自己买♥♥一条
that actually fits your body.
真正得体的裙子
You know, I'm not even gonna waste my breath
我不想浪费力气
trying to convince you that
让你相信
I did not know that your dad was behind Emily's endowment,
我并不知道你♥爸♥爸是艾米莉的赞助人
which, for the record, I didn't.
我确实毫不知情
What's most important here is this mess has shown me
现在最重要的是 这一切让我看清
that secrets cause more harm than good.
欺骗只会造成更多的伤害
And that is why I can no longer keep you and Carter a secret.
所以我无法再替你和卡特保密了
But you promised!
可你答应过
If you recall, I didn't promise.
你好好想想 我并没答应
I waffled. Maybe that was a bad call.
我含糊了 也许我这样不对
But I wanted you to accept me,
但我真的很想让你接受我
which is not your fault. It's mine.
这不是你的错 是我不对
OK, so let me see,
好吧 让我想想
now that your meal ticket is gone,
现在你的长♥期♥饭票飞了
you're trying to punish me?
你是想要惩罚我
This isn't about money, Lauren.
这和钱没关系 萝伦
It's about doing the right thing.
这关乎做出正确的选择
So you have a choice. Either you tell your father
你可以选择 要么你自己告诉你♥爸♥爸
that you and Carter are sexually active, or I will.
你和卡特有性生活 要么我去说
I'm getting the hang of this artistic thing, don't you think?
我摸到点艺术性的门道了 你说呢
Yes and no.
是也不是
I pointed my feet, extended my limbs, lifted my chin.
我绷直了脚 伸展了四肢 还抬起了下巴
Your movements are becoming technically proficient,
你的动作从技术上来说无可挑剔
but no, I'm still missing the connecting fiber
但我总觉得你的动作
between your movements.
缺乏连贯性
I don't get it.
我不明白
I don't want to see the technique behind the movements.
我不想只看到这些技巧性动作
I want to feel the deep emotion
我想要感受到经历这些后
brewing behind the experience.
你发自内心的感情
Keep working.
继续努力
I'm not so sure I have any deep emotions
我可不知道发自内心的真情实感
brewing anywhere!
在哪里
Here's the petition for your candidacy.
这是你的申请表
According to the bylaws we just
根据规定 我们得拿到
need 15 signatures from parents of current members.
15个现任家长委员会成员的签名
I don't think I can run. Why?
我觉得我不该竞选 为什么
It's Mark. He doesn't think it's a good idea.
马克 他不大赞成
He's got a point.
他说得没错
We always vowed we would never be those kind of parents.
我们总誓称绝不会成为那样的家长
You becoming president of the Board
你成为委员会主席
is about protecting the future of The Rock.
是为了保证岩石馆的发展前途
Steve Tanner has an agenda, and trust me,
斯蒂夫·唐纳有计划 相信我
I know from personal experience,
我有经验
his agendas can sometimes be questionable.
他的计划有时候很不可靠
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
If Steve gets elected,
如果斯蒂夫当选
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表