剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Privously on Make It Or Break It
《体操公主》前情提要
That I was presented with clear evidence
我已掌握了确凿的证据
of inappropriate conduct.
证明他行为不当
Here it is.
就在这
Come on, just take one bite.
别这样 就尝一口
If I'm not hungry, I'm not hungry.
我说不饿 就是不饿
That's what happens when you starve yourself.
节食后就会出现这种症状
My brother is having seizure symptoms tonight.
我弟弟现在癫痫发作了
He needs his meds.
他急需用药
Oh, my God, are they gonna arrest me? Yeah.
天哪 他们要逮捕我吗 没错
As far as The Rock is concerned,
出于岩石体操馆的考虑
you're suspended until further notice.
在得到进一步通知前 你将被停职
I failed them as a coach.
作为教练 我很失职
Maybe I'm not such a good man after all.
也许我也不是一个好男人
Now we have to practice both day and night?
现在都要不分昼夜地训练了吗
This is so lame.
真是烂透了
I'm usually in bed by now.
这个点我都该睡了
Do I have to remind you what's coming up in a matter of weeks?
几周后有什么大事 还用我提醒吗
Worlds.
世锦赛
Worlds.
世锦赛
I didn't hear this much whining
当初我们牺牲了多少寻常女孩的生活
when we missed school graduations
错过了毕业典礼
and birthday parties and spring break
错过了生日派对和春假
and everything else that normal girls do.
也从没听你们有过怨言
I don't want to hear anything about missing some beauty sleep.
我可不想听你们抱怨睡不了美容觉
Well, at least the boys have to be here too.
至少男生们也要来
Still with the boys? Haven't you learned that...
还男生长男生短的 还没学乖吗
Follow me!
跟我来
Payson!
佩森
I'm right here for you, Kaylie.
我在这儿 凯莉
I never meant to hurt you.
我从未想过要伤害你
Don't believe him, Kaylie.
别相信他 凯莉
It's another trap. Run!
这也是陷阱 快跑
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 别出声
It's OK, Kaylie.
没事了 凯莉
I'm safe.
我是正常人
Let me show you.
让我证明给你看
Kaylie. You can trust him.
凯莉 你可以相信他
Kaylie, get in! Get in!
凯莉 快上车 快
Sasha, I thought you left?
萨沙 我以为你离开了
No, Kaylie. I'm here for you.
不 凯莉 只要你需要
I will always be here for you.
我随时都在你身边
You're gonna get strong, get healthy again.
你会变得更坚强 更健康
And I'll help you.
我会帮你的
What do you think it means?
你觉得这意味着什么
Other than I shouldn't have watched
除了不该在电影夜
that stupid vampire film at movie night?
看愚蠢的吸血鬼电影之外
I have no idea.
想不出别的
Sometimes all of the people in your dreams
有时候在你梦境里出现的人物
represent a part of you.
代表了你部分的人格
For instance, Payson, in your dream,
例如 你梦里的佩森
was the leader that led your team into a trap.
带领你们进入了陷阱
Is there a part of you that, as a leader,
你是否从某种程度上感觉自己
feels you might have failed them?
这个队长当得很不称职呢
No.
没有
No, not exactly.
完全没有
You mentioned that each of your teammates
你提到过 所有队员
was in a personal crisis
在重要比赛前
leading up to the big show.
都出现了个人危机
Trials. World Team Trials, OK?
是世锦选拔赛 好吗
And no, I don't feel like any of that was my fault.
而且我也不觉得那是我的错
Anybody?
谁想说两句吗
What about the part
当你的教练说
where your coach says he's there for you,
他随时在你身边 你却咬了他
then you bite him?
你怎么看
What do you think that means?
你觉得有什么含义吗
I have no idea, really.
我真的不知道
I guess I'm just not that deep.
我大概没想那么深入吧
Tell me the first word that comes into your mind
告诉我 当你想到岩石体操馆时
when you think of your gym, The Rock.
脑海里出现的第一个词是什么
Home.
家
What do you think is happening at home right now?
你觉得家里现在发生了什么
I think it's probably falling apart.
大概已经分崩离析了吧
So, are you gonna start
开始准备练习
working on your new vault for Worlds?
世锦赛的新跳马动作了吗
I have no idea if I'm still on the team going to Worlds.
我不知道自己还能不能去参加世锦赛
Honey, you did have something to do with all of this.
亲爱的 这件事你确实要负点责任
You did steal and you did fail to appear at your hearing.
你确实偷了药 聆讯也没到场
I stole the meds to help Brian because you were AWOL.
我偷药救布莱恩 是因为你根本不在
And I went to World Trials instead of my court date
我参加世锦选拔赛 没去法♥院♥
because I thought it was taken care of.
是因为我以为这事已经摆平了
But thank you so much for the support, Mom.
但是妈妈 真感谢你的支持
I love feeling like I'm all alone in the world.
孤立无援的感觉太让我受用了
What? I don't want to go to practice
怎么了 我就是不想训练
and I don't want to go to some
周末也不想去丹佛
stupid exhibition in Denver this weekend.
参加什么愚蠢的展示表演
Payson, you need to move on,
佩森 你该向前看才对
with your training and with your life.
不论是对训练 还是对人生
Sasha wouldn't want...
萨沙不会希望...
How do we know what he'd want or wouldn't want?
我们哪能知道他的想法
We don't, 'cause he's gone.
我们不知道 因为他走了
Lauren, you really have to move back in with your father.
萝伦 你真该搬回去和你♥爸♥住
No, I don't.
我不要
If you don't want me anymore,
如果你不想和我住
I can find somewhere else to stay.
我会另外找地方的
Your father loves you.
你♥爸♥很爱你
If he did, he wouldn't have kept my mother from me.
他要是爱我 就该让我妈见我
Now she's dead and it's too late.
现在她死了 一切都迟了
Lauren, honey, forgiveness is the only thing that heals.
萝伦 唯有宽恕方能抚平一切伤痕
Not always.
不全是这样
Sometimes people do things that are so bad,
有时候人做了太坏的事
no one will ever forgive them.
没人会原谅他的
Is Sasha for sure not coming back?
萨沙真的不回来了吗
To tell you the truth, I have no idea.
说真的 我不知道
I haven't spoken to my dad.
我都不跟我爸说话了
But I'm sure Sasha didn't
但我确定萨沙
want to stick around to coach jailbirds.
是不会留下来训练囚犯的
OK, enough. We all know
别说了 我们都清楚
that the picture of my stupid attempt to kiss Sasha
我愚蠢地试图吻萨沙的照片
is responsible for this mess.
才是罪魁祸首
Does anyone know how Ellen Beals got a hold of it?
有谁知道艾琳·比尔怎么得到照片的吗
No clue. But Sasha won't be totally off the hook
天晓得 但他们找到整段视频之前
until they find the whole video that shows what really happened.
萨沙跟这事还是脱不了干系
How's Lauren?
萝伦怎么样
She's OK.
她还好
We'll get her to move back home, Steve.
我们会让她搬回家的 斯蒂夫
I'm not so sure.
我可不确定
I think she's capable of holding a grudge for a lifetime.
她可是能记仇一辈子的人
So, how's the coach search coming?
教练找得怎么样了
Not so great.
没什么进展
How can that be?
怎么会呢
This is The Rock.
这可是岩石体操馆
Well, all the best coaches are under contract,
好教练的合同都还没到期
plus this gym has a bit of a stink on it at the moment.
而且近来岩石的名声不太好
Well, did you ever... get a hold of Sasha?
你联♥系♥过萨沙吗
No.
没
I left messages for him everywhere I could think of.
我在可能的地方都给他留言了
Unless you know where he is?
除非你知道他在哪儿
I do have to ask you one thing, Steve.
斯蒂夫 有件事我必须问你
And you have to tell me the honest truth...
你一定得跟我实话实说
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表