剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
我警告过你
But you ignored my advice and chose to trust your coach
但你不听却选择相信你的教练
and these are the consequences. I'm sorry, girls.
所以才有这样的结局 抱歉 姑娘们
Belov, I'll let you get back to your photo shoot.
别洛夫 回去拍摄写♥真♥吧
And you could use a little powder. I think you're sweating.
你该补下妆了 貌似你在流汗
I can't believe this!
真不敢相信
What are we gonna do? Call their bluff.
我们该怎么办 吓唬人而已
You think they're bluffing?
你觉得他们是在吓唬人吗
You girls are going to France.
你们会去法国的
They're just trying to make you sweat.
他们只是想吓唬一下你们
Why? Because you stood up to them
为什么 因为即便在他们的淫♥威♥之下
when you went through with the China meet
你们也出色完成了中国邀请赛
in spite of their threats.
对他们丝毫不畏惧
And by out-medaling the girls they took to China,
而且你们获得了更多的奖牌
you proved you're the best.
这已经证明你们是最优秀的
But they don't want you empowered,
但他们不希望你们有自主♥权♥
they want you intimidated
所以想办法吓吓你们
so they can make or break your careers as they see fit.
然后就可以将你们的未来玩弄于鼓掌
But I say, it's not up to them to decide who gets to win or lose.
可在我看来 成败不由他们决定
It's up to you.
而是你们自己
And if you work the hardest and you're the best
如果你们付出了努力 并且是最优秀的
then you should get the opportunities to win.
那你们就有机会成功
OK. So what do we do?
好吧 我们要怎么办
Nothing. They're going to back down
静观其变 他们会撤销决定
and they're going to take you to France.
也会带你们去法国
And as long as we don't panic and go begging for forgiveness
只要我们不惊慌失措 向他们求饶
you'll go there with all the respect you've earned
你们就可以昂首前往赛场
and your fate in your own hands.
将命运掌握在自己手中
Trust me. We do.
相信我 我们相信
But we must stand strong and all stand together.
我们必须同心协力 坚定立场
Agreed? Yes, Sasha.
同意吗 是的 萨沙
All right, then.
好的
Everyone in France is going to be looking at you.
全法国的目光都聚焦在你们身上
Everyone's gonna be afraid of you
大家都会畏惧你们
and we don't wanna disappoint.
而我们也不想让大家失望
So get changed and let's get back to practice.
所以都换好衣服 继续训练
Sasha! I'm just wondering about my scholarship.
萨沙 我想问问关于我的奖学金
If they're bluffing, do you think they'll still reinstate it?
如果他们只是吓唬 以后还会恢复吗
I hope not.
希望不会
The whole point of this is so they don't own you.
现在做的这一切就是为了摆脱他们的牵制
Which is why I've been trying to find you
这也是为什么我一直都在
an independent scholarship.
帮你找一份独♥立♥奖学金
I still have to work at Pizza Shack then.
那我还得继续在披萨小屋打工
Is that a problem? Not for the time being.
这没问题吧 暂时没问题
You just hang tight, OK?
你要坚持住 好吗
Are we sure Sasha's right?
萨沙真的是对的吗
Of course he is. He hasn't been wrong yet.
当然 他从没出过错
We can't miss this meet in France.
我们不能错过这场法国邀请赛
It's probably the biggest meet before Worlds.
可能是世锦赛之前最大型的比赛了
Trust Sasha.
相信萨沙
You're going to France and you're going to Worlds.
你们会去法国 也会参加世锦赛
We all are.
我们不会错过的
Payson, you need to be on the National Team to go to Worlds.
佩森 要参加世锦赛得先入选国家队
That's why I'm asking to be petitioned on.
这就是为什么我要申请入选
Petitioned on the National Team?
申请入选国家队
They've made exceptions a few times
有过这种先例
for top ranked gymnasts who've come back from injuries
如果顶级运动员在国家级比赛间隙受伤
between national competitions.
可以伤愈后申请入选国家队
What does that take?
怎么申请呢
Well, if they agree to consider my petition,
如果他们同意考虑的话
I just have to perform in front of the entire National Committee
我只需要在国家委员会面前表演一段就行
and then they vote on whether or not to put me on the team.
他们投票决定是否让我入选
Wow. I think that's great, Pay.
那太好了 佩
And Sasha's right.
萨沙说的对
We have everything to gain and nothing to lose
只要我们不向他们低头
as long as we don't cave. OK?
就不会有任何损失
Before we call it a wrap up, uh, can I just get a few more shots?
在咱们圆♥满♥结束之前 可以再拍两张吗
Sure. Just of Kaylie, sweetheart.
没问题 就凯莉一个人 亲爱的
Come on, Kaylie, you are the best gymnast in America.
来吧 凯莉 你可是美国体操公主啊
Let me see you own it!
拿出公主的气场来
Can you believe that? She is the National Champion.
真不可思议 谁让她是全国冠军呢
Until I beat her next year. Or I beat her.
在我明年打败她之前 或者是我
Kaylie doesn't always get everything.
凯莉也并未占尽所有好事
Do you really think Payson's ready
你真的认为佩森已经准备好了
to be petitioned back on the National Team?
可以申请回到国家队了吗
I mean, I've been watching her practice
我是说 我看见过她训练
and she's definitely lost some skills.
她的水准确实有所下降
I wouldn't underestimate Payson Keeler.
绝对不要低估佩森·基勒
They said she'd never do gymnastics again and
曾经有人说她的体操生涯已经结束
look at her.
可你看现在
Well, aren't you worried
难道你不担心
she might beat you at Nationals next year?
她会在明年的全国赛上打败你吗
And what about you, Emily?
还有你 艾米莉
There's only 12 spots on the team.
国家队只有12个名额
And if Payson gets petitioned back on,
如果佩森成功加入
that means somebody's getting booted off.
那么就会有人出局
And you did come in last at Nationals.
你入选国家队时又是最后一名
So, I mean, I'm guessing that would be you.
所以 我猜出局的人会是你
So, what should we do?
那我们应该怎么办呢
Hit her in the knees with a baseball bat?
用棒球棍打她膝盖吗
Where is my mother?
我妈妈去哪儿了
She's supposed to be picking me up. I have to work tonight.
她应该来接我的 我晚上还要打工
With Carter?
和卡特一起
Why? What's going on?
怎么了 干嘛这么问
The night of the China meet,
中国邀请赛那天
after you told me that Carter loved me
就在你告诉我卡特爱着我
and I should forgive him,
我应该原谅他之后
I left him a message saying I wanted him back
我给他发了短♥信♥ 说我希望复合
and to come over...
让他过来找我...
...but he never showed up and he's been avoiding me ever since.
但他没来 还一直躲着我
I mean, if he doesn't love me anymore
如果他不再爱我了
why can't he just say it to my face?
为什么不能当面说清楚呢
Maybe he does still love you.
或许他的确还爱着你
Or maybe he doesn't but he doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
也可能他不爱你了 但不想伤你的心
Did he tell you that?
是他告诉你的吗
No. I haven't spoken to Carter
不是 自从他搬出我家车♥库♥后
since he moved out of our garage apartment.
我就再没有和他说过话
I wonder why he can't just tell me what's up?
我不明白他为什么不能跟我说清楚
It's driving me crazy.
都要把我逼疯了
Suspended?! For how long?
暂时除名 多久啊
Indefinitely, which means I can kiss my scholarship goodbye.
不确定 意味着奖学金已经离我远去了
Is that a new dress? Yeah, do you like it?
裙子是新买♥♥的吗 是啊 喜欢吗
Mom, we're a week behind on rent.
妈 我们房♥租都拖欠一周了
What are you doing shopping?
你怎么还去购物
It's not for me, it's for Mr. Steve Tanner.
不是为我自己 是为斯蒂夫·唐纳先生
And when he sees me in it I think he'll be more than happy
当他见我穿着这条裙子 肯定会非常乐意
to help us pay the rent this month.
帮我们付这个月的房♥租的
We are not taking money from Steve Tanner!
我们可不要斯蒂夫·唐纳的钱
Honey, your scholarship was half of our income.
宝贝 你的奖学金是我们经济来源的一半
And we'll find another way to get by. I'm serious.
会有办法解决的 我说真的
I don't want Steve Tanner or the National Committee
我不想被斯蒂夫·唐纳 国家委员会
or anyone else thinking they own us.
或是其他任何人所牵制
Don't you want him to respect you?
难道你不希望他尊重你吗
He does respect me, Emily.
他的确尊重我 艾米莉
He won't if he thinks he can buy you.
拿人钱财就不会被尊重
Let's face it, you've been there and done that
说真的 这也不是你第一次这样了
and look where it got you.
又有什么好下场呢
Nowhere.
没有
I don't think that I'm nowhere, Emily.
我可没觉得自己下场很糟 艾米莉
But don't you worry.
不过别担心
We won't take any money from the Tanners.
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表