剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Hi, skoodle-doodle! What are you still doing up?
小可爱 怎么这么晚还没睡
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Trying to take a shower when there is no hot water again?
我想冲个澡 但是又没热水了
Sorry about that, hon.
真是抱歉 宝贝
Did you have a good time in richy-rich land?
你在花花世界玩得还尽兴吗
Lounging on nice furniture,
躺在豪华沙发上
eating good food in a clean house?
在整洁房♥间里吃着各国美味
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm super stressed.
真是对不起 我压力太大了
We have a huge practice this weekend
这周末的训练赛很重要
and I have to be flawless
鉴于我在法国捅了大篓子
after my royal screw-up in France.
这次我必须表现完美
You will be, sweetheart.
没问题的 亲爱的
You'll be great.
你会表现完美的
All right, guys. This is it.
记住 姑娘们 就是今天了
We need to have a perfect practice this weekend. OK?
这周末训练赛必须表现完美 好吗
Let's welcome our teammates.
欢迎我们的队友们
Hey, teammates.
你们好 队友们
Oh, are you talking to us?
在和我们说话吗
We thought you said teammates.
我以为你说的是队友呢
Yep. That's right.
没错 你没听错
Last I heard, you were rebelling against the National Team
可我记得 你们公然反抗国家队
and forming your own team
靠着几张硬照和媒体
with your own photo shoots and your own press.
组建自己的小分队
Um, you obviously don't know us. It's not like that.
很显然你不清楚状况 不是那样的
Well, if the "Rock Rebels" are too good for the National Team,
好吧 如果国家队配不上岩石叛逆小妞们
we're fine with that. Right, girls?
我们没话说 对吧 姑娘们
We'll just be our own team.
我们自己一个队就好
Good luck doing this practice on your own.
祝你们好运 自己训练吧
Well, that went well.
好吧 真不错
Well, for my money,
要是我说的话
Kelly Parker is still the best we've got.
凯丽·帕克依旧是王牌
Kaylie Cruz did better against China.
凯莉·克鲁兹在中国对抗赛上更出色
It's close between them.
她俩不相上下
But Kelly Parker is still the most consistent.
但是凯丽·帕克发挥最稳定
Have her perform ten days in a row,
如果让她连续参加十天比赛
she won't win every day, but she'll win the most days.
不说拿下全部 但也十之八♥九♥
That's true. But Kaylie, on the other hand...
这话不错 但凯莉 另一方面来说
Kaylie Cruz is really becoming a controlled gymnast.
凯莉·克鲁兹愈发出落为一个有控制力的选手了
I used to think she was too emotional and headstrong
我过去以为她过于情绪化和固执
to be a real disciplined athlete,
算不上训练有素
but I like where she's heading.
但我欣赏她的转变
Lauren Tanner is coming around, too.
萝伦·唐纳也不错
I think she's leaving her rebel days behind her.
我想她已经过了叛逆期了
Yeah.
是啊
But Emily Kmetko...
但是艾米莉·克迈特科
What about Emily?
艾米莉怎么了
Well, she breaks the rules of her scholarship by having a job,
她拿着奖学金还去打工 坏规矩
she breaks them by competing against China,
私自参加中国对抗赛 坏规矩
she breaks them in Calais.
在加莱那次 又坏了规矩
She's still pretty green.
她还不成熟
Look, hey,
听着
I appreciate raw talent as much as the next guy.
我也很欣赏她的天分
But she's a horse that can't be tamed.
但她像是一匹难以驯服的野马
I mean, we've all given her a chance
我是说 我们都给过她机会
to transcend her circumstances
克服自身家庭困难
and become a refined, elite,
成为一名技艺精湛 全面发展
obedient athlete, but she won't take it.
尊重权威的运动员 但她没有珍惜
I think she has it in her.
我觉得她有这个潜力
Well, we'll see.
好吧 那拭目以待吧
That's what this practice is about.
正是此次训练的目的所在
Conditioning, is the power,
自我调节 对于体操运动员
the heartbeat, the fuel of every gymnast.
就是力量所在 核心所在 动力所在
So let's see how conditioned you are.
来看看你们调节能力如何
Circuit one.
第一组练习
Windsprints, squat jumps, lunges, pull-ups and dips.
加速跑 蛙跳 冲刺 倒立行走
Go!
出发
You go all the way to Europe and only bring back the team silver?
你们远征欧洲 就带回一块团体银牌吗
Nice going, Kaylie.
真不错啊 凯莉
At least we brought home a medal.
至少我们拿奖牌了
Ellen Beals and Marty said if I had been there,
艾琳·比尔和马蒂都说 我要是去了
it would've been gold.
肯定是金牌了
Nice work in Calais, Kmetko.
在加莱不错嘛 克迈特科
I can't believe they took you instead of one of us.
不敢相信他们居然不带我们 而带你去
And you choked.
结果你还掉链子
I'm not talking to you.
我不和你说话
Emily, no talking! You'll do two sets of circuits!
艾米莉 不准说话 你加罚两个来回
We have a very famous guest with us today.
我们今天有一位贵客
It's The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
巴黎圣母院的驼背人
Come on! Shoulders back! Chest high! Come on!
快点 展肩 挺胸 快
My great-grandmother's got better posture than you.
我曾祖母的站姿都比你的美
She's dead. All right, everyone!
尽管她死了 各位注意啦
I'd like a grand-plie in first, second, fourth and fifth.
做一位二位四位五位的全蹲
Port de bras avante and derriere. Begin.
注意手臂的前后动作 开始
Have we never done ballet before, Miss Keeler?
小时候没练过芭蕾吗 基勒小姐
Oh, I have but...
我学过 可...
Tiana, please.
蒂娜 麻烦你一下
Can you show our new and painfully awkward student
请给我们这位笨手笨脚的新同学示范一下
how to do a grand-plie in first position? Thank you.
怎么做一个一位的全蹲吗 谢谢
Voila.
像这样
Miss Keeler, it's your turn.
基勒小姐 该你了
For the love of all that is holy,
看在上帝的份上 那真是
don't roll these pigeon toes, please,
别勾脚趾 拜托
and keep your heels down on the ground.
脚跟紧贴地面
Go.
再来
You're moving like cement.
你怎么僵硬地像水泥一样
I'm sorry, Miss Viola.
对不起 维拉小姐
I'm not a ballerina, I'm a gymnast,
我不是练芭蕾的 我是体操运动员
and I'm here to get more grace
我来这只想增加一点优雅气质
to help the artistic side of my gymnastics.
有助于我动作的艺术性
There is no art in gymnastics.
体操完全没有艺术性可言
All that flipping through the air,
就是在空中各种转啊翻啊
it's just a sideshow act.
顶多算个杂耍
I'm not here to train circus freaks.
这里不是练杂耍的
I'm here to make dancers. Turn around.
是成就舞者的 转过去
Again! Go.
再一次 开始
Smile. It's beautiful.
微笑 要优美
Ballet.
这就是芭蕾
How you doing?
你最近怎么样
Good. Um...
很好
You know, Kaylie's doing so well.
你知道 凯莉表现很出色
And I'm managing her now.
我现在是她的经纪人
You're managing her?
你是她的经纪人吗
Yeah.
是的
What about Alex?
那艾力克斯呢
Well, we're both managing her.
我们一起当经纪人
Which is a little tricky because...
这有点讽刺 因为
...we're getting divorced.
我们正准备离婚
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
It's... It's gotta be...
一切 一切都会...
I don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么了
It's OK.
没事
It's not... It's not your fault.
这不是 这不是你的错
Our fling isn't the reason my marriage ended.
你我的一时纵欲并不是婚姻破裂的原因
It's just... Alex and I...
只是 艾力克斯和我
We didn't have a fling. Excuse me?
我们不是一时纵欲 你说什么
It wasn't a fling.
那不是一♥夜♥情♥
Not for me, anyway.
对我来说不是
I loved you, Ronnie.
我爱你 罗妮
I guess I still do.
我想我现在依然爱你
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表