剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
You OK?
没事吧
An NGO rep came to my house last night.
全国体操组织的人昨晚来我家了
I'm still on the team. That's great!
我还在国家队 那太好了
If I agree to sign a contract promising
但是我得签个合同
to have absolutely no life
保证在训练馆以外
outside of The Rock. Who cares?
没有生活可言 签呗
There is no life outside of gymnastics, not until 2012.
2012之前 除了训练我们就没别的生活
You have to sign it.
你必须签
You just don't understand.
你不明白啊
Honestly, Emily?
说真的 艾米莉
What I don't understand is all the drama.
我不明白的是你干嘛纠结
Aren't they just asking you to sign a piece of paper
不就是纸上签个名
that says you'll follow all the rules
表示你会遵守规定
that most of us follow anyway?
我们不签也得遵守
And that ends our morning meditation.
好了 晨间冥想到此结束
Doesn't everyone feel so energized?
大家是不是觉得特别有劲儿
Ha! And now...
现在
Let the competition for team captain begin!
队长竞选赛开始
If we can even call it that. Let's face it,
还能叫队长吗
Payson is not the same gymnast she once was.
佩森不再是原来那个体操运动员了
I'm really sorry if that was harsh. Emily.
如果你很为难我为你难过 艾米莉
You know I'm on yourside.
你知道我站在你一边的
I know.
我懂
And look... you've gotta kill this.
还有 你必须拿下这个比赛
Trust me.
放心吧
I've never been more motivated to win anything.
我从没这么动力十足想赢过
So, we could rip out all this recording equipment,
我们可以拆掉录音设备
and put in a big skylight for natural light.
开个天窗透进自然光来
You could paint in here,
你可以在这里画画
or we could get one of those pottery wheels.
或者弄弄陶艺也行
Making ceramics is supposed to be very soothing.
陶冶情操 安抚情绪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Look at how young I was.
看我多年轻
I had the whole world by the tail.
全世界都拜倒在我的石榴裙下
And no one kept you from doing what you loved.
还没人敢拦着你做自己喜欢的事
Well, it's time I, uh...
我该去...
I put all this stuff in storage anyway.
反正我要把这些都收走
I'm gonna get some boxes.
我去找几个盒子
Dad, you can't let her do this to me.
爸爸 不能让她这样对我
She gave up on her dream, and she wants me to give up on mine.
她放弃了自己梦想 现在又来要我放弃我的
That's not true, Kaylie. She's worried about your health.
不是的 凯莉 她担心你的健康
We both are. When you collapsed at the World Trials,
我们都很担心 你在预选赛上晕倒
you scared us half to death.
把我们吓个半死
I was overtraining, and not eating enough.
我只是训练过度 进食少而已
I get it. But it won't ever happen again. I'm fine.
我明白 保证下不为例 我真的没事
That's not what you told the therapist.
你跟理疗师可不是这样说的
You admitted you had a problem and recovery takes time.
你承认身体有问题 而康复需要时间
I don't have time!
我没有时间
Please. You are the only one that can help me.
求你了 你是唯一能帮到我的
I am helping you, Kaylie.
我是在帮你 凯莉
I'm helping you get well. I am well!
帮你康复 我很健康
I'm sorry.
对不起
Anytime you're ready, Payson.
准备好就开始 佩森
Yes, Payson!
跳得很棒 佩森
And here I thought you were rooting for me.
还以为你是来捧我的场呢
Ho-hum. And now for some power moves.
哼 力量型动作即将出场
Watch this and weep.
好好看着 哭去吧
That sloppy landing cost her.
刚才落地的失误会拖她后腿
You can beat her on bars.
你可以在高低杠上赢她
Yeah, but not on beam.
没错 但在平衡木上赢不了
You don't have to.
没必要
She's pulling out her biggest moves to show off for Darby.
她会做最难的动作炫耀给达比看
She'll make a mistake.
肯定会失误的
You were saying?
你觉得怎样
That was perfect!
简直太完美了
I'm going to do the Shaposhnikova.
我要做后团两周下
You haven't done that since you broke your back.
你背部受伤之后 再也没做过那个动作
Do you still have it?
现在还会做吗
We're about to see.
那就瞧瞧吧
Here it comes.
高♥潮♥来了
Don't you just love the smell of competition in the morning?
爱死今早的战火硝烟啦
Not bad, but let's face it,
不错 但是面对现实吧
I am "Queen of the Beam,"
我是"平衡木女王"
so no one will blame you if you want to concede now.
所以现在认输 也没人会怪你
Emily, did I ever mention
艾米莉 我提到过
my new double Arabian dismount on beam?
新练习的阿♥拉♥伯后团两周落地吧
Bull. That's a power move.
扯淡 那可是个力量型动作
Sasha thought I needed a secret weapon,
萨沙觉得我得有秘密武器
and I did just do the Shaposhnikova.
我刚也完成了后团两周下
Hey. Get me a spring board.
给我拿个助跳板
I'm gonna do a round-off. Tuck-full mount.
我要做踺子翻 团身上木
Lauren, that's a dangerous move.
萝伦 那个动作很危险
Are you sure you've got it?
你确定掌握了吗
I've got this.
我掌握了
Do you really have the double Arabian?
你真的会后团两周下吗
No.
不会
But l knew she'd try something reckless
但是我知道如果她认为我会的话
if she thought I did.
就会不顾后果挑战难度的
I can't believe I'm saying this,
真不敢相信我会这样说
but, you don't want her to hurt herself, do you?
但是 你也不希望她受伤 对吗
Look, I lied.
听着 刚骗你的
I don't have the double Arabian.
我不会做阿♥拉♥伯后团两周下
So, you dont have to do this.
所以你也不必冒险做这个
Scared I might just nail it?
害怕我成功吗
Don't worry. I'm a big girl.
别担心 我自有分寸
You are not gonna let her do this.
你不会放任她这么做吧
How could I stop her?
我如何阻止
You're her coach. Just tell her no.
你是她的教练 命令她就是了
Look, if she says she can do it,
听着 如果她自己说可以
then it's my job to support her
我所要做的就是支持她
Well... Our coach isn't gonna stop her,
教练不打算阻止她
and your mom and Summer aren't here.
你妈妈和萨默也不在这儿
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Fine, I concede. You win.
好吧 我认输 你赢了
You can be the team captain.
队长由你当
I don't accept. I will win this fair and square.
我不接受 我会赢得光明正大
So, if you don't mind,
那么 要是不介意
I'm about to blow you away.
你会输得落花流水
I knew she could do it.
我就知道她能
I'm fine.
我没事
I told you she'd make a mistake.
告诉过你她会失误的
All you have to do now
你现在只需要
is a simple flawless routine,
完成一套常规动作 不出错
and you've got this.
就赢了
You did it!
你完成了
Did what? A perfectly boring routine?
完成什么 没失误的无聊乏味动作吗
She hasn't won anything yet.
不能叫胜
Wasn't that a nail biter?
真是场精彩的比赛
Let's hear it for our fierce women warriors!
掌声献给我们英勇无畏的巾帼英雄们
As far as I'm concerned, you're both winners
依我之见 你们都是胜者
and apparently, the judges agree.
显然 评委们也一致认为
We have a tie! A tie?
平局 平局
Which I guess leaves me to decide after all.
所以还得由我来决定到底谁胜出
Yes!
太好了
But you know, this brings to mind
但是 这恰让我想起
a tid bit from the ancient Olympic games.
古奥♥运♥会上的一个典故
When the Persian military officer Tigranes
当波斯军官提格拉尼斯
heard that the prize was not money but a crown of olive,
获悉奖品不是金钱而是橄榄王冠时
he could not hold his peace, but cried,
他心理失衡 大声啼哭道
"Good heavens, Mardonius,
"老天爷 玛尔多纽斯s指挥官
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表