剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
You vowed, with God as your witness
你发誓 上帝为证
that you would never lie to me again.
你永远不会再对我撒谎
Please, I deserve the truth.
求你了 我要知道真♥相♥
Yes. I know who did it.
是 我知道是谁做的
Who?
谁
Who did it?
谁干的
I did.
是我♥干♥的
But it was only so you would break up with Sasha
因为只有这样你才会和萨沙分手
and marry my dad so that you could be my mom.
才能嫁给我爸爸 做我的妈妈
Dad didn't know anything about it, until way later.
爸爸对这事毫不知情 直到事发很久之后
He was just protecting me.
他只是为了保护我
So you can still marry him.
这样你还能嫁给他
Do you have any idea how much pain you've caused?
你知道你给别人造成了多大的伤害吗
I don't want to have anything to do with your father.
我不想和你父亲或者你
Or with you.
再有任何的关系
Ever again.
永远不要
I'll go after her. I'll fix this.
我去追她 我会处理好的
Don't worry.
别担心
Hey, I just, uh, came to get my jacket in here.
嗨 我只是来拿我的外套
You OK?
你还好吗
Do you care about me at all?
你在乎我吗
Of course I do.
当然在乎
Then can we get out of here? Please?
我们能离开这里吗 求你了
I don't wanna have sex,
我不是想发♥生♥关♥系♥
I just don't want to be alone.
我只是不想单独一个人
Want to talk about it? Tell me why you're upset?
想谈谈了吗 告诉我你为何伤心
I'm not upset.
我没有伤心
She'll forgive me. I know she will.
她会原谅我的 我知道她会的
She didn't mean it.
她不是认真的
She loves me.
她爱我
Who are we talking about?
你在说谁
My mother.
我妈妈
I thought you said your mother was... was dead?
你曾说过你妈妈已经去世了
What?
什么
Lauren! Stop!
萝伦 刹车
Excuse me, I got a call about Lauren Tanner.
请问 我接到一个电♥话♥是关于萝伦·唐纳的
She was in a car accident.
她出车祸了
I'll be right with you.
再稍等一下
Are you her mother? What?
你是她母亲吗 什么
Uh, Miss Tanner said her mother was coming.
唐纳小姐说她母亲会过来
Is she all right?
她没事吧
You're here!
你来了
Your daughter's very lucky.
你女儿很幸运
Most people don't walk away from a collision like that
大多数人不会在撞车之后
with just a few bruises.
只受了一点小擦伤
Unfortunately her friend wasn't as lucky.
不幸的是她的朋友没有那么幸运
Max was with me.
麦克斯也在车上
He has a concussion and a fractured collar bone.
他有脑震荡以及锁骨骨折
We're going to keep him overnight but Lauren is free to go.
我们得观察他一夜 不过萝伦可以走了
I'll just get her paperwork. Thank you.
我去取她的文件 谢谢
Lauren, where's your father?
萝伦 你♥爸♥在哪
I had them call you first.
我让他们先联♥系♥的你
It was so awful!
太可怕了
I took my eyes away from the road for a second and then BAM!
我只是将视线移开马路一秒就出事了
This huge SUV came out of nowhere.
那辆车就不知从哪儿冒了出来
I thought I was going to die!
我还以为我要死了
You should see my car, it's practically totaled
你应该去看看我的车 它基本上报废了
and the other guy just walked away.
而那撞车的人竟然一走了之
Not a scratch.
毫发未伤
Lauren, why did you tell them I'm your mother?
萝伦 你为什么告诉他们我是你母亲
Because I wanted you to come.
因为我希望你过来
I need you.
我需要你
I called Sasha.
我联♥系♥了萨沙
Did you tell him about the video?
你告诉他录像的事了吗
You can't tell him, Summer.
你不能告诉他 萨默
He can't find out it was me.
他不能知道真♥相♥
I need to go to Worlds.
我要参加世锦赛
It's the most important event...
这是最重要的比赛
What the hell did you do?
你做了什么
I'm so sorry, Sasha.
我很抱歉 萨沙
I didn't mean to hurt you... or anyone.
我不是有意要伤害你 或任何人
How could you do something so stupid?
你怎么能做那么蠢的事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about you getting into a car with a boy the night
我说的是你在我们去参加世锦赛的前夜
before we leave to go to Worlds
和一个男生同车
and driving like a reckless teenager.
像个不懂事的孩子一样乱开车
I'm sorry, I made a mistake.
对不起 我知错了
You don't get to make mistakes that risk your life.
性命攸关的的事情由不得你犯错
I didn't invest all this time
我在你身上投入了那么多时间
in you to have you throw it away with
你不能因为自私和冲动
impulsive, selfish behavior!
而将它毁于一旦
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
You can tell me you'll never disappoint me again.
向我保证你不会再让我失望了
Because one more strike and you are out.
再犯一次就要被踢出队
Do you understand me?
清楚了吗
I understand.
清楚了
You didn't tell him.
你没有告诉他吗
No. I didn't tell him
是的 我没有告诉他
because you're going to tell him.
因为我要你自己亲口告诉他
What? Why are you doing this to me?
什么 你为什么要这样对我
You're gonna tell him.
你要在世锦赛结束前
Before Worlds are over.
告诉他真♥相♥
And I suggest you do it sooner than later.
我建议你还是尽快告诉他
Is she OK? Can she compete?
她还好吗 她还能参加比赛吗
Yes. And yes.
她很好 可以比赛
So go home, get some rest.
所以你们快回家休息
We have a long flight tomorrow.
我们明天的飞行时间是很长的
We just want to see her.
我们只想见她一面
And then we'll go straight home.
我们见完就会立刻回家的
Well, see that you do.
那好吧 见就见吧
Hey, what are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你们来这里干什么
Lauren was in a car accident.
萝伦出车祸了
So was Max. We were together.
麦克斯也出事了 我们当时在一起
Oh, thank God you're OK.
谢天谢地 你没事
Who was driving?
谁开的车
Not Max, I hope. He was drunk.
希望不是麦克斯 他喝醉了
I was driving. And he wasn't that drunk.
我开的车 他也没有怎么醉
What were you doing?
你们俩在干什么
What do you think we were doing?
你觉得呢
We were going some place we could be alone.
我们开车去一个没有人的地方
Is he OK? His collarbone is broken.
他还好吗 他的锁骨骨折了
Great. So he's not going to Worlds.
真好 他去不了世锦赛了
Nice going, Lauren.
干得漂亮 萝伦
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are you the young woman who was brought in
你是那个和麦克斯·斯潘塞
with Max Spencer?
一起被送进来的女生吗
That's me.
是我
He's sedated, but I think he's asking for you.
我们给他打了镇定剂 我想他在找你
I'm sure he is.
我猜也是
Be right back.
马上回来
You heard the nurse, he's sedated.
你听到护士说的了 他打了镇定剂
He doesn't know what he's saying.
他现在不知道自己在说什么
I should probably find his doctor,
我应该去找他的医生
see what's really up.
了解一下情况
I am such an idiot. No, you aren't.
我真是个白♥痴♥ 你才不是
I told Max I loved him.
我告诉麦克斯我爱他
Whoa. When?
哇 什么时候
At the party. It just...it just popped out.
在派对上 我就不由自主说出了口
And what did he say?
他回应你什么了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表