剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "Make it or Break it".
《体操公主》 前情提要
I'm scared of gymnastics.
我怕练体操
欢迎中国国家体操队
I'm glad I'm here to see you
我倒很高兴来这里
cancel this little ego trip of yours.
亲眼看到你取消这场沽名钓誉的闹剧
Girls would've been decimated, anyway.
反正你的姑娘们是输定了
Trust. You can do this.
相信自己 你能行的
The Rock stuns the gymnastics world
今天岩石夺得五块金牌
by winning five medals today.
成为体操界熠熠闪光的明星
These girls clearly should've been taken to Beijing.
无疑 这些队员有足够资格去北♥京♥参赛
Anything you want to say? It's not over, Belov.
你有什么话要说吗 别洛夫 不会就这么算了
Far from it.
我们走着瞧
You're leaving for a six-month European tour tonight.
你今晚将飞去欧洲开始为期半年的巡演
This is for you, Emily.
这首歌♥献给你 艾米莉
Guess you really are letting me go.
但我想你是真的要放手了吧
He's gonna think I didn't care enough to say goodbye.
他会以为我不屑于和他告别
I love you.
我爱你
Let's just put the stupid stuff behind us and be together.
让我们抛却不堪的过往 重新开始吧
I want you to come to my room tonight. I'll be waiting for you.
希望你今晚来我房♥间 我会一直等你
All right, Emily, show me who's in control!
很好 艾米莉 展现王者风范
Awesome! Awesome. Now, keep it straight.
完美 完美 保持住
All right, come on, Emily!
很好 艾米莉 继续保持
Bring it! Give me power. Show me power.
继续 给我展现你的力量
Emily, that was smokin' hot.
艾米莉 那太精彩了
Lauren, show me what you got!
劳伦 接下来看你的了
Burn up that beam!
让平衡木也性感起来吧
Nice, Lauren! Let's have a strong finish.
很好 劳伦 来个完美的句号♥
That was sick!
太酷了
All right, Kaylie, Take it home.
好了 凯莉 你上场了
Yes!
很好
That was off the hook!
太有型了
Now all together in front of the
现在都到绿屏前面
green screen for the cover shot.
来拍摄封面照片
OK, ladies, lots of attitude.
好了 女士们 更叛逆一点
You're the "Rock Rebels," fierce and fabulous!
你们是"岩石叛逆者" 野性不失精彩
How's it going? Good.
你怎么样 很好
The Tsuk Arabian is one of my best vaults. I'll get it back.
冢原跳是我的拿手动作 我要找回感觉
Lots of attitude now.
更叛逆一点
You're daring, dangerous divas!
你们是勇敢和危险的摔跤手
Must be kind of hard to concentrate with the circus in town.
有这些马戏团的人在肯定很难集中精神
Hope you don't feel left out.
希望你不要感觉被忽视了
I'll get plenty of attention when I win Worlds this year.
赢了今年的世界冠军后我肯定会备受关注
Worlds. That's right.
世界冠军 没错
Oh, OK. Well, I guess they better watch out.
好吧 我猜她们最好小心点
The most dangerous diva of all is back.
最危险的摔跤手已经回来了
We're both back.
我们都回归了
I'm really glad you're managing The Rock again.
我真的很高兴你能重新管理岩石馆
Well, co-managing, with Summer.
是与萨默共同管理
I'm glad, too. Here we go.
我也很高兴 起来吧
Come on. One more.
继续 再来一次
I wish I could see the look on Ellen Beals' face when she
我真希望能看见艾琳·比尔拿起
picks up the number one gymnastics magazine in
国内最受欢迎的体操杂♥志♥
the country and sees the "Rock Rebels" On the cover.
看见封面是"岩石叛逆者"时的表情
What do you think of us now... Biatch.
她们现在认为我们是什么 贱♥人♥
That's it, own it, ladies.
很好 就是这样 女士们
I'll just be happy if they reinstate my scholarship.
我只希望他们能恢复我的奖学金
When they reinstate it. Emily, chill.
他们会的 艾米莉 放松点
You won two medals against China.
你对中国队的时候可赢了两块奖牌
You don't have to play "Poor little girl
你再也不必去扮演
from the other side of the tracks" Anymore.
"外来的可怜小女孩"
She's right. You are ranked number two at The Rock now.
没错 你现在可是岩石馆的老二
Hold it right there! Gorgeous!
保持那个姿势 太妖艳了
Only because I hurt my ankle before the last rotation.
那是因为我在最后一个转体时伤了脚踝
I'll blow you away in France.
我会在法国轻而易举地打败你
Hey, Summer. Oh, I am so glad you're back.
你好 萨默 真高兴你回来了
We are swamped with all the kids
我们正对那些想来"叛逆岩石"
that want to train at the "Rebel Rock."
训练的孩子们忙得焦头烂额
Oh, have you seen the latest?
你看了最新的新闻吗
"Rock Rebels Rule Gymnastics."
"岩石叛逆者 体操界新舵手"
Pretty cool! Oh, yeah.
太酷了 的确
Listen, I hate to rain on the fun parade
听着 我不愿泼冷水
but has anyone actually heard from the National Committee?
但有人收到过国家委员会的消息吗
The French Invitational is next week.
下周就是法国邀请赛了
Normally we would've heard
如果是以前 我们早就已经
about travel arrangements way before now.
收到行程安排的通知了
Sasha's not worried.
萨沙不担心这个
We proved they took the wrong girls to China
我们证明了去中国参赛的姑娘人选有误
and they're not gonna make that mistake again.
他们不会犯同样的错误
Don't be so sure.
别那么肯定
We embarrassed them.
我们让他们蒙羞了
And there are some people over at the NGO
全国体操组织有人因此丢了饭碗
who can be very vengeful.
他们不会善罢甘休的
I can't believe we're going to France.
难以置信 我们要去法国了
I've never even been out of the country.
我还没出过国
I don't even have a passport.
我连护照都没有
Who doesn't have a passport?
谁会没护照
About 90 percent of the world.
世上90%的人都没
Hey, Emily, isn't Damon touring with Green Day in Europe?
艾米莉 戴蒙不是和绿日在欧洲做巡回吗
What if your boyfriend is in France when we are?
如果我们在法国时 你男友恰好也在呢
He's not my boyfriend. And I have no idea where he is.
他不是我男友 我也不知道他在哪
Don't you at least want him to know
难道你不想他知道
you tried to say goodbye?
你至少有去和他告别
If he thinks you blew him off, he might give up on you.
如果他觉得是你甩了他 说不定会放手
For good.
永远
Carter still hasn't called you back?
卡特还没打电♥话♥给你吗
You called Carter? I don't want to talk about it.
你联♥系♥卡特了 我不想谈论这事
Hey, focus, ladies!
女士们 专心点
Ah, the sweet smell of success.
这就是成功的滋味
Let's not get too intoxicated. It's time to practice.
别太留恋了 现在该训练了
Coach Belov, can I just get one shot of you with the girls?
别洛夫教练 能拍张你和队员的照片吗
Um... No, thank you. They deserve all the limelight.
不了 谢谢 她们才应该是闪光灯的焦点
Oh, come on! We wouldn't be the Rebel Rock without you!
拜托 没有你我们就不会是叛逆岩石
She's right. You're responsible for all of this.
她说的没错 你对此负责
He was just doing his job.
他只是做了他的本职工作
We did the hard part.
我们做了困难的事
Come and enjoy the spoils of victory with us!
过来和我们共享胜利的喜悦
Let's go a little wider.
镜头拉远一点
Excuse me. All right. Give it to me!
不好意思 好了 展现自我
Beautiful!
非常棒
Loving it! Nice.
爱上它了 很棒
Can you stop? You wish.
你能停下吗 想得美
Um, you guys? Emily?
伙计们 艾米莉
More attitude! Like you just flipped the bird
更傲气一点 像是对那些势力的
to the gymnastics establishment snobs.
当权派竖起中指
Ellen Beals is here.
艾琳·比尔到了
Miss Beals? So glad you're here.
比尔小姐 很高兴你来了
We've been training very hard for the French Invitational.
我们为法国邀请赛一直在刻苦训练
I can see that.
看得出来
I hope you're here about the travel arrangements.
我希望你是为行程安排的事来的
I told my gym manager not to worry
我告诉俱乐部管♥理♥员♥不要担心
but she likes to plan ahead.
她总有一点杞人忧天
You're right, she shouldn't worry.
说的没错 她不该担心
Because the girls aren't going to France.
因为你的姑娘们不会去法国
In fact, you're all suspended
确切地说 在另行通知以前
from the National Team until further notice.
你们暂时全部从国家队除名
You can't suspend us!
你不能这么做
You chose to compete in a non-sanctioned international event.
你们选择参加一个未经允许的国际比赛
It was a club meet. Against the Chinese National Team.
我们是以俱乐部的名义 而对手是中国国家队
Technically, they breached their contracts.
严格说来 他们违反了合同
But surely you knew that, Belov.
不过你也是知道的 别洛夫
I tried to warn you.
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表