剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
You're taking an unusual road to the Olympics, Payson,
佩森 你在另辟蹊径闯入奥♥运♥会
and I want you to know I'll be by your side
我想要你知道我会陪在你身边
and we'll get there together.
我们一同走向成功
Stop talking! What is this arm pose?
不准讲话 这胳膊是怎么摆的
I mean, it's like you're spooning a hippo or something.
像是要抱住一只河马似的
Payson, yours is actually quite lovely.
佩森 其实你的动作优美极了
Can you please show this ungraceful fool how it's done?
你能给这个粗糙的笨学生示范一下吗
Now, face front.
现在 转过去
There is excellent choreography in this new routine, Emily.
这套动作的编舞非常棒 艾米莉
Oh! Damn it!
该死
You OK?
你还好吗
Yeah. Just rolled it.
没事 只是扭到了
Do it again.
再做一次
Let's give her a minute.
我们让她休息一下吧
She just rolled her ankle.
她扭到脚踝了
I said do it now.
我说了 现在就做
What would happen if she rolled her
如果她在奥♥运♥会扭伤脚踝怎么办
ankle in the Olympics? Would we say, "Take it easy?"
我们是会让她休息一下
Or would we say, "Do it again?"
还是会说 再做一次
Hang... Hang on, Emily. A word, please?
艾米莉 你稍等 我们谈谈
What's your problem with her?
你为什么总和她过不去
I thought we agreed today's practice
我们说好了 今天的训练
was to see what these girls were made of.
是要看看这些姑娘的资质
I'm testing her.
我在考验她
You're bullying her.
你在跟她找茬
You came here with the intention of getting her cut.
你早就想好要踢她出局
That girl is dangerous because she's streaky.
她不可靠 因为她水平不稳定
She'll choke five days in a row, then come out of nowhere
她一直都默默无闻 却突然冒出来
and take the rightful spot of a girl
霸占了这个位子
who listens to authority and follows the rules!
代替了某个懂得听话服从的队员
I appreciate your insight and
我很佩服你的洞察力
input as the head of the National Committee.
以及作为国家委员会负责人所付出的心血
But I am, however, the coach.
但是 我才是教练
And I don't want Kaylie Cruz
我不想让凯莉·克鲁兹
to do the round-off Arabian mount,
做踺子接转体180上杠
and I want you to give this girl a freaking break.
我也想请你放过这些孩子们
We have a chance here
马蒂 机会在我们面前
to put together the best Olympic team in history, Marty.
我们可以打造史上最强大的奥♥运♥阵容
Now is not the time to go all girly on me.
现在不是跟我耍性子的时候
All girly?
耍性子
Maybe you could use a dose of "Girly"
既然说到不耍性子
so you could let go of this slavish demand
那就请你放下你那套理论
for total reverence to authority you think you need
不要以为无条件服从你的命令
to put together a winning Olympic team.
就能在奥♥运♥会上赢得比赛
Lady, it's not your will that will make the best gymnasts.
女士 打造最优选手靠的不是你的意志
It's their heart!
而是她们自己
Excuse me. The Committee and I
失陪 我和委员会
have a few things we need to discuss.
要讨论一些事情
You do that.
讨论去吧
Is Emily OK?
艾米莉还好吗
She's hanging in there.
她还好
She'll be OK.
会没事的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Beals seems to have it out for her.
比尔好像总是为难她
Well, Steve has an in with Ellen.
斯蒂夫和艾伦谈过
He made her promise to look out after Emily.
他让她保证会照顾艾米莉
Steve had a private meeting with Ellen Beals?
斯蒂夫私下和艾伦·比尔见面了吗
You know Steve. He has an in with everyone.
你也知道斯蒂夫 广交朋友
Marty? A word?
马蒂 来聊几句
The Committee feels
委员会认为
we have made a mistake in lifting your suspension.
让你复职是个错误
So, what are you saying? I'm still suspended?
什么意思 要让我继续停职吗
No. This time, you're fired.
不 这次 你被解雇了
You're leaving again?
你又要扔下我们吗
Listen to me, Emily.
听我说 艾米莉
I have never been more excited or amazed by anyone's raw talent
我在弗雷斯♥诺♥公共体操馆遇见你之前
as I was the day I walked into the Fresno YMCA
从没因为谁的天分而如此惊叹
and I saw you just flying across the gym
看见你在体操馆内飞翔
with the kind of freedom. You can't teach.
那种自♥由♥的姿态 是学不来的
You are it, Emily.
你天生自♥由♥ 艾米莉
Don't let anyone take that away from you.
好好守护你的天赋
You understand me?
明白吗
Could I have everyone's attention?
请大家注意
I have an announcement to make.
我要宣布一件事
Marty Walsh is no longer the coach of the National Team.
马蒂·沃什不再是国家队教练
So, who is gonna be our coach?
那谁来做我们的教练
I am.
我
So, it's a very important day.
今天是个大日子
Only ten of you will be invited
你们中只有十人
to the trials for the World Team.
能参加世锦赛预选
And two of you will be cut.
两人将被淘汰
Today.
今天决定
Let's begin the review.
选拔开始
We've seen enough of your vaulting, Emily.
艾米莉 我们熟知你的跳马水平
We'd like to see your beam.
让我们见识下你的平衡木吧
But vault is becoming one of Emily's best events
但跳马算是艾米莉的强项
and beam...
而平衡木...
My worst.
是我的软肋
Well, we have far better beamers than Emily Kmetko.
比艾米莉擅长平衡木的大有人在
Let's see how she does in the second round.
看她第二轮表现如何吧
I think that will be good enough to get you there, Lauren.
萝伦 表现很好 应该可以入选
Go ahead and put on your sweats.
休息一下 穿上外套
And could you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
Give this to your dad for me.
把这个替我交给你父亲
You're welcome.
不用谢
For what?
谢什么
The Kippman Group, who so believes in you as a gymnast,
看好你的那个凯普曼私人基金会
is my father.
就是我父亲
What are you talking about?
你说什么
My father is funding your whole life.
我父亲为你的生活买♥♥单
But I can promise he's not
但我保证他赞助你
paying you because you're a great gymnast.
绝不是因为相信你的优秀
He's paying your mother
他是在付钱给你妈
because she's having sex with him.
因为她和他睡了
Emily! Emily? What's... What happened?
艾米莉 艾米莉 怎么了
Did you make it? Are we going to Worlds?
你成功了吗 我们能参加世锦赛了吗
No, we're not going anywhere.
不 我们哪里都不去
We're not going to some new house,
我们不会搬进新家
and we're not going to Worlds.
我们也不去世锦赛
And I have you and your money-bags boyfriend to thank for it!
这一切都归功于你和你的富豪男友
Honey, what are you talking about?
宝贝 你在说什么
Don't tell me you don't know!
别说你什么都不知道
The Kippman Endowment Group,
凯普曼私人基金会
it's Steve Tanner, Mom!
就是斯蒂夫·唐纳 妈妈
It's all a fraud! A lie!
一切都是假的 都是谎言
Emily, what are you talking about?
艾米莉 你在说什么
And the worst part is that you let me think
最过分的是 你居然让我相信
that I got this on my own merit.
得到这一切都是因为我够优秀
How could you do that to me?
你怎么可以这样对我
I guess the joke's on me?
我一定傻得可笑吧
No, no, no. Emily, I promise you,
不 艾米莉 我发誓
I had no idea
我不知道
that Steve had anything to do with the endowment.
斯蒂夫和奖学金的事有牵扯
I told him we didn't want the money, just like you asked.
我按你说的 告诉他我们不要钱
I swear to you, Emily, this is news to me.
我发誓 艾米莉 我也刚知道
I believe you, Mom.
我相信你 妈妈
Um... OK, look. You just have to get it together,
好吧 听着 你要振作起来
and get back in there. No!
赶紧回去 不
There's no way that I'm gonna make it.
我根本办不到
I cannot get back in there
我没办法回去
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表