剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
你好
I didn't know you were going to come so early.
我没想到你会这么早来
I was just hiding from my mom.
我刚才在躲我妈妈
I'll get out of your hair.
我闪人了 不打扰你了
Oh, It's okay. You can stay.
没事的 你留在这儿吧
Is everything okay?
没出什么事吧
Emily broke up with me.
艾米莉跟我分手了
What?
什么
And she thinks that I'm in
她觉得我是
the way of everything that she wants in life.
她追逐一切梦想的绊脚石
You know, it's like, one minute she needs me
就好像 前一秒她还需要我
and then the next, I'm the problem.
下一秒 我就成了她的负担
Or at least she tries to make me the problem.
或是她极力想把我当成负担
She tried to suggest there was something between you and me
她暗示我们俩之间有什么
because we sang together.
就因为我们合唱了那首歌♥
Sorry.
我很抱歉
No. I mean it's in her head.
不 是她在胡思乱想
Is gymnastics really that intense?
练体操真的有那么大的压力吗
That you can't trust anyone but yourself?
使你无法信任别人 只能信任自己
Gymnastics is dangerous.
体操是一项很危险的运动
For some people,
对于有些人
any distraction at all can have serious consequences.
必须全神贯注 否则后果不堪设想
And I get that.
这些我都了解
Even without gymnastics,
即使没有体操
would she still find some reason to push me away?
她是不是还会找个理由把我推开呢
Is that just who she is?
她是不是就是这样的人
Is that just her issue?
会不会是她自身的问题呢
Maybe it's not the sport at all.
也许根本和体操无关
I don't know.
我不知道
But I know that you love Emily.
但我知道你爱艾米莉
Are you willing to give that up?
你真的想就这样放弃吗
I think I will come back later.
我待会再来好了
Are you sure this is the right address?
你确定地址没有错吗
Maybe I transposed a number.
也许我记错了一个数字
Oh, hi, excuse me, do you speak English?
你好 请问你会讲英语吗
What? You're not fluent in Romanian?
怎么 你不会说罗马尼亚语吗
Does Sasha Belov live here?
请问萨沙·别洛夫住在这附近吗
No. No Sasha Belov.
没有 这里没有叫萨沙·别洛夫的
Maybe he's staying with somebody else.
也许他借住在别人家里
He's tall, got the blond hair.
他很高 金发
And oh so handsome.
而且非常帅
No live here.
没有这个人
I know everyone lives here.
我认识住在这里的所有人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, that's just great.
这下好了
We risked suspension and expulsion
我们冒着被停赛和被踢出国家队的风险
for a wild goose chase
跑到罗马尼亚的乡下
through the Romanian countryside.
结果连个人影也没见着
Nice going Payson!
干得漂亮 佩森
So, what do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办
Looks like a couple of
看来下一班开往布达佩斯的火车
hours until the next train to Budapest leaves.
还有好几个小时才发车
I can't believe this.
真令我难以相信
You can't believe this?
你还难以相信
I just wasted over a thousand dollars of my dad's money.
我浪费了我爸上千块钱
How many different kinds of borscht can there be?
这里有多少种罗宋汤
That depends. Do you like it with or without meat?
说不准 你想要加肉的还是不加肉的
Sasha?
萨沙
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I work here.
我在这儿工作
The better question is, what are you doing here?
倒不如问 你们在这儿干嘛
You're supposed to be in Budapest at the East Euro Meet.
你们应该在布达佩斯参加东欧邀请赛
We took a detour. To come get you and bring you home.
我们绕了个道 来找你回去
We need you, Sasha.
我们需要你 萨沙
And, you're in breach of your contract.
而且你违反了合约
Payson, your mother called me.
佩森 你妈妈给我打过电♥话♥了
You ditched your coach, you've worried your families,
你们甩了教练 让家人为你们操心
And now, before you let your teammates down,
现在 在你们辜负队友们的期望之前
you're getting your asses back to Hungary ASAP.
你们马上给我回匈牙利去
We're not leaving here without you.
你不跟我们回去 我们就不走
Then you're going to be here a very long time
那你们就永远待在这儿吧
because I'm not coming back.
因为我是不会回去的
Well, this was a great plan.
这计划可真棒
Any more brilliant ideas?
还有什么高招吗
He's testing us; we just have to wait him out.
他在考验我们 我们只需要耐心等待
Till when? Till he says 'no' again?
等到什么时候 等他再拒绝我们一次吗
So, what's it like being a bartender?
做酒保的感觉如何
What's it like losing to Pinewood?
输给松林的感觉如何
He knows we lost to Pinewood!
你知道我们输给了松林
So?
那又怎样
So, he's following our gymnastics.
他一直在关注我们
Why would he do that if he wasn't coming back?
如果他决心不回来了 干嘛还在乎我们输赢
Why would he want to come back after we lost to Pinewood?
输给松林后 他就更不会回来了
Let me try to talk to him.
让我试试跟他谈谈
Remember when you had me
还记得我站在平衡木上
fall backwards off the beam and you caught me?
你让我向后倒 你把我接住吗
A trust exercise. Yeah.
信任训练 记得
You said I could trust you.
你说我能信任你
You promised me that you'd never leave.
你跟我保证过 你不会离开
I'm sorry, Emily.
对不起 艾米莉
I don't have the answers you're looking for.
我不是你要找的人
You're better off finding a coach who does.
希望你能找到一个好的教练
Well, what if there isn't one?
要是没有这样一个教练呢
What if I'm not good enough?
要是我不够好呢
With or without me, only you can answer that.
与我无关 这个问题只有你自己能回答
What's going to happen?
这下会怎么样
Emily's already on thin ice.
艾米莉现在已经如履薄冰
And this could really crack it.
这会要了她的命
Don't worry. She won't be singled out.
别怕 有人和她做伴
He's right. The girls are in this together.
对 她们三个都有责任
Yeah, but Emily was the only one
话是这样 但只有艾米莉
forced to sign the Code of Conduct with the NGO.
强制签下了行为约束协议
If this incident reflects poorly on anyone, it'll be Darby.
这件事要怪只怪达比
They disappeared on her watch.
是她看管不得力
Let's not forget Summer.
可别忘了萨默也在
This is ridiculous.
我受不了了
He either wants to come with us, or he doesn't.
他要么就跟我们走 要么就不走
But I'm not going to miss registration, be disqualified,
我们再和他这样耗下去 会错过注册
and risk getting kicked off the World Team
失去比赛资格 而且还有可能被踢出
for some mind game.
世锦赛队伍
Look. Is Summer part of the reason why you left?
萨默也是你离开的原因之一吗
Because you don't have to worry about her.
是的话 你没什么可顾虑的了
She's back together with my dad and totally over you.
她和我爸和好了 已经不在乎你了
So if you come back, it's only for the gymnastics.
所以你回来的话 纯粹是为了体操
That's it.
就是这样
I'm not coming back.
我不会回去
Well?
怎么样
I tried. We should go.
我尽力了 我们走吧
You go.
你们俩走
Both of you. Emily, you've gotta think about yourself.
艾米莉 你得为自己着想
You're violating your contract.
别继续违反合约了
What about you?
你怎么办
C'mon, Pay.
走吧 佩
I'm staying.
我留下来
I'll risk missing this meet if I have to.
不得以的话我会放弃这次比赛
But I won't risk Worlds without Sasha.
但我不愿世锦赛上没有萨沙
He won't let me go back to Hungary alone.
他不会放心我一个人去匈牙利的
I mean it, go.
我认真的 走吧
Okay, but take my credit card.
好吧 拿着我的信♥用♥卡♥
Hire a car if you need to, just get back in time for the Meet
需要就租辆车 一定要及时赶过来
or there will be no Worlds to worry about.
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表