剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "Make It Or Break It".
《体操公主》前情提要
Your girlfriend just stole Emily's routine.
你女朋友偷了艾米莉的动作
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做
She stole my choreographer.
她偷了我的编舞指导
So I stole her choreography.
于是我偷了她的舞蹈动作
I can't tell you I love you
我真的不能说我爱你
because you do stuff like you just did to Emily.
因为你做得出刚才对艾米莉的那种卑鄙事
I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime.
我想知道你愿不愿意什么时候出去
On a date.
约会
Yes.
愿意
Promise rings.
诺言指环
We promise to focus on nothing but gymnastics
我们承诺在体操上全力以赴
and forsake the biggest distraction of all: boys.
并且摈弃最大的干扰 男孩子
Why do you like everybody to think you're such a party boy?
你干吗要让别人认为你是个花心男呢
It's part of my image.
那只是假象
Your game isn't working on me.
这招对我没用
Can't blame a guy for trying.
尝试一下而已 你用不着教训我吧
I can't believe we fell asleep!
不敢相信我们竟然睡过去了
I can't believe I'm letting you leave
不敢相信我就这么让你走了
without an encore of last night.
也没回味一下昨晚的良宵
Stop!
好啦
What if Lauren catches me sneaking out of your house like...?
要是被萝伦发现我在你家偷偷摸摸像个
A common tramp?
妓♥女♥是吗
What are you doing up this early?
你起这么早干什么
I had a bad dream and now I've woken up to a nightmare.
做了个噩梦 然后醒来又见噩梦
I should get home to my kids.
我该回家照看孩子了
I'm sure they're used to you cattin' around all night.
我猜他们早习惯你夜不归宿到处溜达了吧
That's enough.
说够了吧你
I'll talk to you later.
晚点再聊
So does this mean
这是不是意味着
I can sneak boys into the house to have sex with?
我可以偷偷带男生回家 然后上♥床♥
It certainly does not. I'm an adult,
当然不是 我是个成年人了
and you better not have sex with anyone until you're at least 18.
你最好不要在18岁之前和任何人发♥生♥关♥系♥
You have nothing to worry about.
你没什么可担心的
I'm a virgin and I plan on staying one.
我还是处♥女♥并且将来一段时间内都是
Well, I'm very happy to hear that
很高兴听你这么说
because girls who win gold medals aren't interested in boys.
拿金牌的姑娘们对男生都没兴趣
They're only interested in winning.
她们一心只想赢
Oh, boy! Did I sleep well last night.
噢天啊 昨晚睡得真香
How about ya'll?
你们呢
Fine.
很好
Good.
好
You were out like a light when I got home last night.
我昨晚回家时看到你们睡得像死猪一样
You didn't even notice me come in.
都不知道我回来
I did, however, hear you cursing
我知道 您今天早上
when you climbed through your bedroom window this morning.
爬卧室的窗时候骂人了
We don't care that you spend the night at your boyfriend's.
我们不介意你在男朋友家过夜
We also don't care that you're having sex.
我们也不介意你们是否发♥生♥关♥系♥
Wh... Just make sure you're being safe.
什么 只要保证自己安全就好
Whenever you start sleeping with someone new
决定和新欢睡觉之前
make sure both get tested for any STIs.
做做检查 别因为性♥交♥染上病
All right. You... Come on!
好吧 你们 快点
We're gonna be late! Come on! Hurry! Oh...
要迟到了 快点 快
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
How... How...
你怎么 你怎么
Go ahead. Oh...
你说吧 噢
I was just gonna ask how was your evening?
我就是想问问你昨晚过得怎么样
Very nice. How was yours?
很不错 你呢
Great.
很棒
I mean, it could have been greater,
我是说 如果能和你在一起
if I'd have spent it with you.
一定会更美妙
Um... So, to avoid any more
呃 所以说 为了不再错失
lost opportunities for greatness,
良辰美景
would you like to have dinner with me tonight?
你今晚能否和我共进晚餐
I would love to have dinner with you tonight.
我愿意和你共进晚餐
Great.
很好
Oh, and I think it would be best if we didn't...
噢 我觉得最好是我们不要
Tell anyone.
告诉任何人
Just because...
因为
People talk.
人们喜欢八卦
None of their business. Exactly.
跟他们有什么关系 说得对
I'll pick you up at six.
我6点准时接你
Great.
好的
OK, so we have a National practice in a few days,
几天之后我们要参加国家队集训
and next week the National Committee is picking the team for World.
下周国家委员将挑选参加世锦赛的队员了
So I think that we should
所以我们应该每天早上训练前
run up Bear Peak every morning before practice.
先跑步到大熊山顶
I'm in.
算我一个
Uh, what time are we talking?
呃 早上几点
5:30.
5点半
Are you insane?
你没疯吧
Oh, Lauren, don't worry.
哦 萝伦 你不用担心
I don't expect you to have the discipline
我没指望你能有那个自♥制♥力
to drag yourself out of Carter's bed at 5:30.
早上5点半从卡特床上爬起来
I dragged myself out of his bed this morning at 5:00.
我今早上5点起的
Whatever. Extra conditioning is gonna give us an edge
随便了 额外的练习能够让我们比
over the other National Team girls.
其他国家队姑娘们略胜一筹
And remember,
不要忘了
only six of the 12 will make the World Team.
12人中只有6人能参加世锦赛
Hey. Are we talkin' Worlds already?
不是吧 我们就在谈世锦赛了
That's months away.
还有好几个月呢
What do you want?
想干什么
Just to invite you lovely ladies to a party
邀请几位可爱的女士今天下午来参加派对
at my new lake house this afternoon.
就在我新搬的湖边小屋举♥行♥
It's right after practice until the beer runs out
派对在训练结束后就开始 一直到啤酒喝光
or the cops bust us up.
或警♥察♥来管才会散
This guy, he doesn't give up.
这位同学 你倒是坚韧不拔啊
Well, we regret to inform you that
好吧 很遗憾地告诉你
even if we wanted to go to your frat party,
你的派对我们不该参加
which we don't,
即使有心
we can't
也不能去
because we have practice in the morning
因为早上有训练
and we need to get to bed early.
我们都要早睡
Too bad.
太糟了
Some of my co-Olympians would dig
我的几个奥♥运♥会队友还期待着
meeting the Rock Rebels.
会会岩石叛逆小妞呢
What Olympians?
什么奥♥运♥队友
I don't want to drop any names.
我不想说名字
Drop away.
说
Just Bode,
就是伯德啊
probably Shaun, maybe Evan.
可能还有肖恩 或者埃文
Shaun White?
肖恩·怀特
Evan Lysacek?
埃文·莱萨塞克
Bode Miller? Yum.
伯德·米勒 不错
We're not going.
我们不去
Speak for yourself.
管你自己好了
I'll be there.
我去
Bring your suit.
带上你的泳衣
Or not.
也可以不带
I got a Jacuzzi.
我有个冲浪浴缸
Of course you do.
你当然有
Goodbye.
拜拜
You so want to go to his party.
你也很想去派对吧
You know you do.
自己心里有数
I would love to meet Shaun White.
我倒是很想见见肖恩·怀特
Hello? Remember the last time we went to a party?
拜托 还记得我们上次参加派对吗
Things got totally out of control.
事态完全不受控制了
As I recall, you got totally out of control.
据我回忆 是你完全不受控制了
Who, "Keg-Stand Kaylie"?
谁啊 啤酒桶倒立女王凯莉
Oh, and let's not forget who lost their virginity.
噢 别忘了是谁那晚失身了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表