剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
And we can talk about this another time.
这事儿下次再谈
Right now we have to get ready for the Tanners' party.
现在准备好去唐纳的派对
Promise me that you'll at least try to keep an open mind?
答应我 你们至少要考虑一下
We promise.
我们答应
Can you believe that?
你相信吗
$25,000?
2万5
We could sure use $25,000 right now.
我们现在就需要这钱
Well, are you saying we should let her forfeit college
你要叫她放弃大学奖学金资格
so that she can pay the bills?
接受赞助来还债
Like Kelly Parker's "Manamomster?"
像凯丽·帕克的包租婆
We're not like that woman.
我们和那老女人不同
I'm not talking about exploiting our daughter.
我们不是要利用我们的女儿
But she is a professional athlete.
她是专业运动员啊
We're holding on to this old value system
我们总是固守过去的观念
as if she were competing on an amateur level.
以为她是业余玩玩的
Maybe we're wrong.
也许我们错了
You must be relieved to have that back.
拿回光碟你一定松了口气吧
Not that anyone who matters believes you did anything wrong
虽说关心你的人都相信你没有错
but it completely exonerates you.
但它现在证明你是完全清白的了
It doesn't exonerate me from leading
可我误让佩森以为
Payson to believe I had romantic feelings for her.
我对她有感觉 始终是我不对
Is there anything that happens around here
这里发生的每一件事
that you don't blame yourself for?
你都要怪在自己身上
I don't blame myself for you running back to Steve Tanner
你回到斯蒂夫·唐纳身边 我不怪自己
because you found you'd almost betrayed your vow of chastity.
因为你发现自己差点打破自己的贞操誓言
Or maybe you were just angry with me...
还是说你就是生我气
..because I respected your values?
因为我尊重你的信仰
Why would I be angry about that?
我怎么会对这生气
You felt rejected?
你感到被拒绝
I can't have this conversation.
我没法谈这个
Why not?
为什么
You've always got all the right answers.
你不是总能说的头头是道吗
I ran away from you because you may respect my values
我离开你是因为 你或许尊重我的信仰
but you don't share them and you are not going to change.
但你不认可也不打算改变
As Steve Tanner has.
斯蒂夫·唐纳就会吗
Yes.
没错
You know the biggest mistake women make?
你知道你们女人犯的最大的错误是什么吗
Is believing their love can change a man.
天真地以为爱可以改变男人
Though I seriously doubt you love him.
更别说我还怀疑你是否真的爱他
I'm where God wants me to be.
我听从上帝的旨意
No.
不
You're where you feel safe.
你只需要寻找安全感
Please.
别这样
So Kelly, don't think just because Kaylie Cruz
别以为凯莉·克鲁兹请你去派对
invited you to this party she's your new BFF.
她就变成你最好的朋友了
She's still the competition, OK?
她还是竞争对手
She's also my teammate.
她也是我队友
Well good then, why don't you worry about being a team player
那行 你就去乖乖当你的队友吧
and just forget that I've sacrificed everything
然后当白眼狼 忘掉为让你成名
to make you a star.
我所牺牲的一切
Including my marriage.
包括我的婚姻
Do you know why your father left?
知道你♥爸♥为什么离开我吗
Because I was too busy making your dreams come true.
因为我忙着帮你实现梦想
And as long as Kaylie Cruz is on that World Team,
只要凯莉·克鲁兹在国家队一天
it's over.
一切都完蛋
I gave up my life and my happiness
我放弃了我的生活 我的幸福
and I have nothing to show for it.
到头来却是一场空
I am a total and complete failure.
我是个彻头彻尾的失败者
And my life is over.
我的人生完了
But you be a team player.
去做你的好队友吧
It's not over.
还没完
Look.
你看
What's that?
什么东西
It's Kaylie's journal.
凯莉的日记
I took it... today, from her gym bag.
我今天从她包里偷拿的
"My name is Kaylie Cruz and I am anorexic."
"我叫凯莉·克鲁兹 我得了厌食症"
And this is her handwriting.
是她的笔迹
Yes.
对
Do you know what this means?
你明白这意味着什么吗
Kaylie Cruz is off the team.
凯莉·克鲁兹出局了
And you, my darling daughter,
而我的宝贝女儿你
are the new Healthy Bar spokesperson!
将成为能量棒新代言人
I'm so proud of you. What a good girl!
我真为你骄傲 你是个好孩子
I want you to take this journal to the party
你把这本日记带到晚会上
and you give it to Ellen Beals.
交给艾琳·比尔
And she will know what to do with it.
她知道该怎么做
All right?
懂了吗
This means that Kaylie is finished.
凯莉玩完了
And we are back, baby!
我们要上位了 宝贝
You are such a pretty girl. Do you know that?
你可真漂亮 你知道吗
Momma did good, huh?
妈妈不赖 是吧
Welcome! Hi!
欢迎 嗨
You all look gorgeous.
你们很有派头嘛
Well, we clean up OK.
还好啦
And speaking of OK, nice dress, Payson.
说到好 裙子真好看 佩森
I hope you guys are hungry,
但愿你们都饿了
because we have a fabulous buffet.
有美味自助餐等着我们呢
I'm all over that.
我等不及了
Oh, my God. Look who's here.
天呐 快看谁来了
Hey, nice party.
晚会不错嘛
What's she doing here?
她来干什么
She's my plus one. And she's our teammate.
我邀请她来的 她也是我们队友
I thought she didn't believe in team?
她不是不屑与和我们来往吗
Well, I'm here aren't I?
我这不是来了吗
Lauren, why don't you show KP your house.
萝伦 你不如带凯丽参观一下吧
Fine. Follow me.
好 跟我来
So? I'm dying to know what
怎么样 快告诉我
your parents said about the Healthy Bar offer.
你♥爸♥妈对能量棒的赞助怎么说
Well, they didn't say yes, but they didn't say no.
他们没说同意 也没说不同意
They should've been there to hear Max.
他们真应该去听听麦克斯说的
He was really incredible. I know.
他太有才了 我知道
Move over Don Draper.
唐·德雷柏一边去[《广♥告♥狂人》男主角]
I wonder if he's here yet?
不知道他来了没
Although if he was, I am sure that
他要来了 我敢肯定
Lauren would be licking his face.
萝伦一定会在舔他脸
Sounds like someone's jealous.
有人吃醋了嘛
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
So you keep saying.
欲盖弥彰
Look who's talking.
你还不是一样
You look beautiful.
你真美
Both of you.
你俩都是
Awkward. Well, if you'll excuse me.
好尴尬 失陪一下
I'm going to see how much free food
我去看看我的包包里能
I can shove in my purse, just in case.
塞得下多少免费吃的
Her folks said no to Healthy Bar?
她爸妈拒绝了赞助
They haven't decided.
还没决定
It's about time you got here.
你总算到了
Come on, I want to show you something.
过来 我给你看点东西
That was a very cool thing you did,
你做了一件很伟大的事
passing all that money on to Payson.
把那么多钱让给佩森
That's what friends are for.
这是作为朋友应做的
Wanna take a walk on the wild side?
想去舞池试试身手吗
I happen to know the fox trot.
我碰巧会跳狐步舞
Is there anything you can't do?
你还有啥不会的
Fly.
超人不会飞
But, I'm working on it.
不过 我正在学
Ta-da!
看
What is this?
这是干吗的
My meditation room.
我的冥想室
You got a bed in your meditation room?
冥想室里还摆张床
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表