剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Nada. God, I feel so embarrassed.
什么都没说 天 好丢人啊
Just because he didn't say "I love you" Back
他没有回说"我爱你"
doesn't mean he doesn't feel it.
不代表他没有爱上你啊
He apparently left the party to have sex with Lauren.
很显然 他离开派对想要和劳伦共度良宵
Who feels the need to rub that fact in my face
他干嘛非要这么急着在我人生
the night before we leave for the biggest meet of our lives.
最重大赛事前一天晚上告诉我真♥相♥
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Checking on my teammate. Like you.
来探望我的队友 就像你们一样
Isn't that what teammates do?
队友不应该互相扶持的吗
Cut the crap.
少废话
You're not fooling anyone.
我们都不是傻子
Is Lauren OK?
萝伦还好吗
Like you care.
说得像你真关心的一样
Aren't you the one who said we should give her a break?
之前不是你说让我们对她放下成见的吗
I made a mistake.
我看错人了
She doesn't care about anybody but herself.
到头来她最关心只有她自己
Well, then she apparently fits in perfectly around here.
那看来她是很适合呆在这里了
I've gotta call my mom.
我得给我妈打个电♥话♥
Look, I could've done
听着 我本可利用
a lot of things with that journal.
那本日记做出很多过分的事
But I gave it back.
但我把它还回来了
Because I wanted a friend.
因为我真心想和你做朋友
Because I wanted to be part of a team.
我想成为队里的一份子
You stole my most intimate possession.
你偷了我最私密的个人物品
You will never be my friend.
你永远都不会是我的朋友
Fine.
好吧
If that's the way you want it,
要是你是这么期望的
we'll go back to everyone out for themselves.
我们就回到过去 各走各的路
That's where I shine anyway.
反正我还是会光芒四射
Good luck in Rio, Kaylie.
凯莉 祝你在里约好运
I'm right here, honey.
我就在这里 宝贝
What is it? What can I do?
怎么了 我能为你做些什么
Thank you for coming...
谢谢你能来
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
I'd never hurt you...
我永远都不想伤害你
Payson.
佩森
Mom, have you seen my big duffel?
妈妈 我那件大衣你看到了没
Pay! We leave for the airport in three hours.
佩 我们三个小时后就要出发去机场了
You've been working to go to Worlds your whole life
你为之奋斗了一生的世锦赛
and you haven't even started packing?
你却还没开始准备行李
Can you just spare me the lecture
你对我的说教能先省省吗
and point me in the direction of the duffel.
快告诉我 我的大衣在哪里
What's wrong, honey?
出什么事情了 宝贝
You're not feeling the pressure of taking the endorsement,
你是不是因为接受赞助有压力了啊
are you?
是不是
No. I know you and Dad
不是 我知道你和爸爸
still feel weird about it
还是觉得这事不靠谱
but I'm fine.
但我没有问题
I'm going to kill it at Worlds, end of story.
我会在世锦赛秒杀全场 仅此而已
You don't look fine.
你看上去不像没问题
You look like you're about to burst.
你看上去就像要崩溃了
Why don't you check in with one of the girls
你不如打电♥话♥给你的朋友
and get a little pep talk?
来一次闺蜜小聊
Thank you, no. What about Max?
谢谢 不用 麦克斯怎么样
Why don't you give him a call?
干脆打给他好了
I do not need to talk to Max.
我不需要和麦克斯讲电♥话♥
Mornin', sweetie. Morning.
宝贝 早上好 早上好
Becca's still disappointed she's not going with us to Brazil.
贝卡还在因为不能去世锦赛儿而伤心呢
Oh, well, frankly, it's a luxury that we both get to go.
说实话 我们俩一块儿去巴西真的太奢侈了
The Rock is paying most of my way
岩石会报销我大部分的花费
but yours cost a big chunk
但是你的花费真是占了
of Payson's $25,000 advance.
佩森2万5赞助费的大头啊
That's what it was for, right?
我们不就为了这个吗
That, and paying our back bills and our mortgage.
用这笔钱帮我们还债和贷款
Yeah, I just can't believe it's almost all gone.
没错 只是不敢相信这笔钱就差不多没了
Along with Payson's college scholarship eligibility.
佩森的大学奖学金资格也没了
I thought that we agreed that we'd put our faith in Payson
我们说好了要对佩森有信心
and faith that she would do well at Worlds,
相信她能在世锦赛里表现出色
earning her bonus, which is more than enough
获得更多的赞助 这钱付她大学学费
to pay for her college education.
还绰绰有余
We don't know if she would've gotten a scholarship,
再说她能不能拿到奖学金还是未知数
anyway, right?
不是吗
You're right.
你说的没错
And I do have faith in Payson.
我也相信佩森
Will you grab that, Kay?
你去开门好吗 宝贝
Yep.
恩
Hi. Come in. Please.
你好 快进来吧
I just wanted to check in on the new US Team Captain.
我就来看看我们的新任美国队队长
Good morning, Marcus.
早上好 马库斯
Good morning, how are you?
早安 你好吗
Good, thanks.
很好 谢谢
How ya feeling, Kaylie?
感觉怎么样 凯莉
I feel great. Ready to go.
我感觉好极了 准备就绪
You know, we've been getting
知道吗 我们收到的采访请求
unprecedented interview requests
数量史无前例
for Kaylie from the foreign press in Rio.
都是在里约要采访凯莉的国外媒体
She's a star.
她是巨星
They're going to ask you about your fall at World's Trials
他们要问你在世预赛上的失败
and your subsequent absence.
和你随后休养的事情
So, do you know what you'll tell them?
那么 你知道要怎么说吗
I injured my ACL.
我前十字韧带拉伤了
It's healed and I'm ready to go.
现在已经痊愈 而且已经准备好了
You understand why we can't mention the eating disorder.
你明白我们不能提到你有厌食症的原因吧
And this strategy isn't just for us, it's for you.
这样说不是单单为了我们 也是为你好
Your scores would go down
你的分数会下降
because you'd be perceived as weak.
因为别人会把你当成弱者
Yeah, that's the funny thing, because my recovery
是吗 有趣的是经过康复治疗
has actually made me a stronger person...
我反而变得更坚强了
...and I'm sure as a gymnast as well.
在体操方面也更强势了
Yeah, but it wouldn't
但是它不仅仅会
just affect your scores. You're the captain.
影响你的分数 你是美国队的队长
See, you need to think of
知道吗 你要考虑到
how your whole team would be perceived.
这件事对全队的影响
We need to keep the focus on how strong this team is;
我们要展示出整个队伍强大的一面
how strong its captain is.
队长强大的一面
I won't let the team down.
我不会让队友失望的
You can count on me.
你能相信我的
Genji, over here!
季恒 看这里
Ivanka! Ivanka!
伊万卡 伊万卡
Do you feel the Americans are a threat?
你认为美国队会对你们构成威胁吗
Every scenario predicts a three-way race between China,
所有的赛前预测都说这是中国 俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia and the United States.
和美国的三强争霸
And every scenario predicts we finish third.
所有的赛前预测都认为我们是第三名
Every scenario but mine.
除了我之外
We're not here to give sound bites,
我们不是来这里插播的
we are here to win.
我们是来夺冠的
March up these stairs like warriors,
像个战士一样昂首挺胸跨上台阶
and enter that arena as a team.
像真正的一个团队一样进场
Speak to no one.
不理睬任何一个人
I'll see you inside after I get our credentials.
我拿完通行证和你们在里面碰头
Kaylie?
凯莉
Payson, how do you feel?
佩森你感觉怎么样
Kaylie, how's your ACL?
凯莉 你的韧带现在好些了吗
Ivanka, any challenge for you here
伊万卡 你觉得除了赵季恒之外
other than Genji Cho?
谁还是你的对手
I do not think Genji is a challenge for me.
我觉得季恒对我构不成威胁
This is Russia's year to shine,
今年是俄♥罗♥斯♥大放异彩的一年
with me at the helm.
在我的带领下
Let's not forget who the reigning World Champ is.
不要忘记现世界冠军在这里
And I plan on beating both Ivanka and Genji Cho.
我已准备好同时打败伊万卡和赵季恒
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表