剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
You have to let him stay.
你们得让他留下
And I wouldn't be the National Champion without him.
没有他我也不会成为全国冠军
And I wouldn't be anything without him.
没有他我可能一事无成
We don't care what people say. Sasha hasn't done anything wrong.
我们不在乎别人如何评价 萨沙没做错什么
Don't do it.
别这么做
Mr. Belov, you can stay.
别洛夫先生 你可以留下
For now.
暂时
Yes!
太棒了
Lauren Tanner. Uneven bars. Come on, Lo!
萝伦·唐纳 高低杠 加油 萝
Own it! You've got this!
上吧 你行的
Second call, Miss Lauren Tanner.
第二次通知 萝伦·唐纳小姐
Uneven bars.
高低杠
You've had a tough few days, Lauren.
萝伦 你这几天过得很辛苦
Are you OK? It wasn't that tough.
你还好吗 也不是那么辛苦
She didn't mean anything to me.
她对我来说没有任何意义
She hasn't seen me do gymnastics since I was, like, five.
从我五岁之后她就再也没看过我练体操了
She bought me my first leotard.
她为我买♥♥了我的第一件紧身衣
She bought one for her, too.
她也为她自己买♥♥了一件
We matched.
我们是母女装
One day she was there,
她刚刚还在这里
and then she was just gone.
一回头就离去了
And she never came back for me.
而且永远不会回来找我了
I can't do this, Sasha.
我做不到 萨沙
It's OK. It's OK, Lauren.
没事的 萝伦
Sweetie, sweetie.
亲爱的 亲爱的
It's Daddy.
爸爸在这
There is something you need to know, Lauren.
萝伦 有些事你得知道
Look at me.
看着我
Your mother loved you and wanted to see you.
你妈妈一直爱着你 想要见你
What? Leslie tried to come to Nationals.
什么 莱斯利想着来看全国赛
I kept her away.
是我阻止了她
She tried to see you every year.
她每年都试着来见你
I didn't tell you.
我没有告诉你
My mother wanted to see me?
我妈妈想见我吗
More than anything.
近乎疯狂
It's my fault you never saw her.
是我的错 一次次地阻止了她
She was just here, Lauren.
她之前还来过 萝伦
She left this for you. Here.
她把这些留给了你 给你
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Lauren, I just told the Committee
萝伦 我刚告诉委员会的人
you can't do this right now.
你现在暂时不能比赛
She wanted me.
她没有抛弃我
I can do this.
我能做到
I want to do this.
我想完成比赛
For her.
为了她
Yay, Lauren! That was for you.
太棒了 萝伦 这套动作献给你
I love you, Mommy.
我爱你 妈妈
Miss Kaylie Cruz. Beam.
凯莉·克鲁兹小姐 平衡木
Don't do it, Kaylie.
别这么做 凯莉
You don't have to.
你不必这样
Can I help you?
有事吗
Miss Emily Kmetko. Vault.
艾米莉·克迈特科小姐 跳马
What's going on?
怎么了
My stepdad didn't come through after all.
我继父最终没能斡旋成功
Oh, my God. Are they gonna arrest me?
天呐 他们要逮捕我吗
Yeah.
没错
But I convinced them to wait till after you finish your vaults.
但我说服他们等你完成跳马动作
You got one chance to make the Worlds Team. Go get it.
你只有一次机会成为世锦赛队员 加油
Are you kidding me? I can't compete now.
你在开玩笑吗 我现在比不了
Yes, you can.
不 你可以的
These other girls, they were raised in rare air.
其他女孩们 她们受到严格的训练
They're thoroughbreds.
她们是一流的
But when the going gets brutal,
但一旦到了你死我活的地步
Who's the mustang? You.
谁才是那个最彪悍的 是你
Good job, Em.
做得好 艾米
That was just an anomaly. Shhh.
这太反常了 嘘
Ladies and gentlemen, that completes the trials.
女士们先生们 预选赛结束
We will announce the names of the six girls
稍等片刻 我们会宣布
continuing to Worlds momentarily.
世锦赛参赛队员的名单
Emily, don't you worry about this.
艾米莉 别为此担心
We'll straighten it all out.
我们会想到办法的
I love you, OK? I always have, I always will.
我爱你 一直爱你 直到永远
It's time to announce the six girls
下面开始宣布代表美国参赛的
on the United States Worlds Team.
六位姑娘的名单
These are the girls who will go on to compete in Rio
这些队员将参加年底在里约热内卢
at the end of the year.
举办的世锦赛
In first position,
第一位
from Boston, Andrea Conway.
来自波士顿的安德丽亚·康威
In second position...
第二位
The Committee has decided to hold second position vacant
委员会决定保留空缺直到
until we receive a full medical evaluation of Kaylie Cruz.
收到对凯莉·克鲁兹完整的医学鉴定
If Miss Cruz is deemed unable to compete,
如果克鲁兹小姐被认定不能参赛
she will lose her spot on the US Worlds Team
她不仅会失去参加美国世锦赛的机会
as well as the National Team.
同时将退出国家队
Take it from me, son.
相信我的话 孩子
You can't protect them from everything.
你不能保护她们的一切
No.
是的
But I shouldn't be hurting them either.
但我也不该伤害她们
The third place on this year's Worlds Team goes to
第三位今年参加世锦赛的队员是
Lauren Tanner of the Rocky Mountain Gymnastics Training Center.
来自岩石山体操训练中心的萝伦·唐纳
In fourth position, from Seattle, Beth Atchinson.
第四位 是来自西雅图的贝丝·爱金森
First last year.
去年的第一名
The fifth spot on the US Worlds Team goes to...
第五位代表美国参加世锦赛的队员是
...Emily Kmetko of The Rocky Mountain Gymnastics Training Center.
来自岩石山体操训练中心的艾米莉·克迈特科
Where's Emily?
艾米莉在哪
Moving right along.
下面继续宣布
In the sixth and final spot
第六位也是最后一位
for the US National Team competing at Worlds,
代表美国国家队参赛的队员
by special vote,
通过特殊投票产生
Miss Payson Keeler.
佩森·基勒小姐
You did it! You did it!
你做到了 你成功了
Where's Sasha?
萨沙在哪
We all got in! We all got in because of him!
我们都入选了 我们入选是他的功劳
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表