剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
How'd you do it? How did you fool Sasha and your parents?
你用哪招来欺骗萨沙和你父母的
I'm not fooling my parents, Austin.
我没有欺骗他们 奥斯丁
For your information,
告诉你吧
I'm the only thing that's keeping them together.
我是维系他们关系的唯一纽带
What...?
什么
My gymnastics, my championship,
我的体操事业 冠军头衔
it's the only thing that's keeping my family together.
是唯一能保持我家庭完整的东西
Kaylie, I'm just telling you...
凯莉 我只是想对你说
No, I don't need you to tell me anything.
不 我不需要你来指手划脚
I'm fine, my eating is fine.
我很好 我的饮食没问题
The only thing that is not fine is you butting into my life.
唯一不好的事 就是你介入我的生活
So stay out.
别插手
As you both know,
您两位都知道
I made a commitment to Payson to get her to the Olympics.
我曾承诺让佩森入选奥♥运♥会
And I intend to honor that commitment
如今我想要兑现这个承诺
and continue my work with her,
继续对她的训练
no matter what it takes.
无论付出任何代价
Thank you, Sasha, for your commitment.
萨沙 谢谢你做出这种承诺
And we just want you to know how terrible we feel about...
你要知道 我们对于那件事情非常抱歉
This commitment that you're honoring.
你做出这种承诺
Are you doing this for Payson or for yourself
是为了佩森 还是为了自己的利益
because she's the only one you have left?
因为只有佩森还愿意认你做教练吗
Mark! No.
马克 没关系
That's a fair question.
你这么想很正常
If I believed, for even a second, that my presence
如果我的存在哪怕有丁点可能
was harming Payson or one of the other girls,
会伤害到佩森或其他队员
I would walk away again and not look back.
我会再次立刻离开 永不回来
But your presence is harming Payson.
但你的存在已经伤害到佩森了
No, Dad, it's not.
不 爸爸 不是那样的
It is. As long as you continue to train together,
就是这样 只要你们还在一起训练
there's gonna be gossip and whispering and innuendo.
流言蜚语 挖苦讽刺就不会少
And I will not put Payson through that.
我不会让佩森受那种罪
We don't have to decide anything tonight.
我们不必今晚急着做决定
Why don't we just take some time?
为什么不考虑一下再说
I'm afraid time has run out.
恐怕没时间给我们仔细思量
Payson's window of opportunity could very well be closing.
佩森的机会很可能稍纵即逝
So it's imperative, for all everyone has already sacrificed,
为了让她尽快继续训练 大家都做出了牺牲
to continue her training without delay.
此事势在必行
I'm sorry. I'm not blaming anyone.
我很抱歉 我不是要责怪谁
But if Payson makes it to the Olympics,
但就算佩森要进奥♥运♥会
it won't be with you.
也不是和你这个教练
A petition, I'll have all the parents sign it.
我会让所有家长在申请上签字
And the girls can record a video
也会让其他队员录像作证
that we'll show to the National Committ...
向国家委员会证明
Stop. The girls are my responsibility.
不必了 这是我的责任
I should know what they're thinking before they do.
我应该在她们行动之前就察觉她们的想法
I should see trouble before it happens, but I didn't.
我应该防患于未然 但是我没做到
I allowed this to happen.
这一切是我造成的
And it doesn't matter if I was blind
我后知后觉 或者判断失误
or if I simply made an error in judgment.
这些都不是重点
I failed them as a coach.
作为教练 我很失职
And maybe...
也许
Maybe I'm not such a good man after all.
我也不是一个好男人
Don't say that. Don't think that.
别这么说 别这么想
I can't stand what they're saying about you, Sasha.
我受不了他们那么说你 萨沙
You are a good man.
你是个好人
And an honorable man.
是个正人君子
And a righteous man.
是个正直的人
And that's why I love you.
所以我才这么爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
We can't do this.
我们不能这样
No, I want to. No.
不 我想要 不可以
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But if I let you sacrifice your values,
但如果要你牺牲原则
I wouldn't be any good for you either.
我就不是那个配得上你的人
I can't let you forget who you are.
我不能让你忘记自己是谁
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Lauren, honey, we need to talk.
萝伦 宝贝 我们得谈谈
Your mother's memorial service is in a couple of weeks.
你妈妈的追悼会几星期后举♥行♥
I'm not going.
我不会出席的
She was a drunk and a drug addict and she never loved me.
她是个酒鬼 瘾君子 她从不爱我
Why would I pay my respects to a woman like that?
我为什么要尊敬那样一个女人
Honey, because she was your mother.
宝贝 因为她是你的妈妈
I waited for her at the bus station before Nationals.
全国赛前 我在车站等她
But she never got off the bus.
但她自始至终都没有出现
She abandoned me again!
她再一次抛弃了我
Because I'm nothing to her.
因为在她眼里 我什么都不是
You want to know something?
知道我怎么想的吗
I'm glad that she's dead!
她死了我很高兴
I don't need her hurting me anymore!
她再也不能伤害到我了
Forgive me, Lord.
主啊 请原谅我
I came so close to breaking my covenant with you. I just...
我差点就违背了和你的圣约 我只是
Why would you allow me to have attraction
你为什么要容许我对
in my heart for a man that I cannot have?
一个不能拥有的男人心存幻想呢
Why?
为什么
It was me, Lord, I know.
都怪我 主啊 我知道
I just need your help.
我需要你的指引
I will read your word and wait for confirmation.
我会在坚振礼到来前谨记你的圣言
Lord, just show me where to go.
主啊 请给予我指引吧
Tell me who to love.
告诉我该爱谁
I can't tell her I kept her mother from her.
我不敢告诉她 是我阻止她妈妈见她的
She'll never forgive me.
她永远不会原谅我的
She needs to know she was loved.
但她需要知道被爱
Oh, God. It'll kill me to tell her.
神啊 那还不如杀了我
I'll come with you.
我陪你去
You would do that for me?
你愿意这么做
And can I ask another favor?
能再请你帮个忙吗
Will you pray with me?
和我一起祈祷吧
Dude, come on. Bodacious Boulders is not
别傻啦 老兄 放荡不羁的博尔德人
where we're gonna find dancers for the video.
是不适合做MV的舞者的
Hey, I'm just trying to have a good time.
我只是来享受一下
Groupies don't throw themselves at A&R guys,
粉丝又不会喜欢我们这种幕后人士
so give me a break, OK?
让我放松一下 好吗
Excuse me, miss.
打扰一下 小姐
What can I...
我能为
...get for you gentlemen?
你们拿点什么喝的吗
Mrs. Kmet...?
克迈特科夫...
No, Bambi! My name is Bambi.
喊我斑比 我叫斑比
Bambi. Uh, which way to the little boy's room?
斑比 问下男洗手间怎么走
Right past VIP, hang a left.
过了VIP包厢 左转就是
Look, Damon, this is humiliating,
听着 戴蒙 我知道这够丢人的
OK, and it's not at all what it looks like.
好吧 但是不是看起来这样
I swear! Unless it looks like I'm bartending.
我发誓 除非看起来像酒吧服务生
Then it is what it looks like.
我就是当服务生而已
Please don't tell Emily.
拜托别告诉艾米莉
She doesn't want to see me anyway.
她都不愿见我了
Yes, she does. She's just too proud to tell you.
不是这样的 她只是自尊心太强不敢告诉你
Tell me what? That she's in trouble.
告诉我什么 她有麻烦了
OK, she'll kill me for telling you,
豁出去了 她知道会杀了我的
but she's in big trouble, Damon.
她有大♥麻♥烦了 戴蒙
Your mother says I don't listen. Is that true?
你妈妈说我不懂倾听 你觉得呢
Sometimes.
有时候是
I'm sorry.
对不起
I want to.
告诉我
This thing with Sasha... Help me understand.
和萨沙这件事 解释给我听
Did he do anything to lead you on? Anything that...?
他有没有做什么事勾引你 任何事
No.
没有
After my surgery, I just wanted to feel the same.
手术之后 我想找回曾经的状态
But I didn't.
但我没有
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表