剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I was gonna say under a lot of pressure to defend your title.
我想说为了卫冕冠军顶着巨大的压力
I know what it's like to be on top,
我明白 高处不胜寒
and the pressure to stay there
打江山容易
is a lot worse than the pressure getting there.
守江山难
How do you deal with it?
那你怎么应付
You make it seem so easy.
你做得多轻松
It's not easy, Kaylie.
一点都不轻松 凯莉
Everybody's trying to knock you off and take your place.
每个人都想打败你然后取而代之
Even your friends.
甚至是你的朋友
You know, some National champs
要知道 有些全国冠军
could care less if their teammates tripped up,
对自己的队友失败不太上心
especially if it secured their spot as number one.
特别这些失败能帮他们保住冠军宝座
You know what's cool about you?
你知道你哪里值得人钦佩吗
You want them to do their best, too.
你也想让她们做到最好
Yeah, I try, you know?
是啊 我在努力
I mean, I really want to inspire them.
我是说我真的想要激发她们的斗志
I try to get themm to practice harder, to focus more.
我努力让她们更刻苦地训练 更集中精力
I try to look the other way
曾经是亲如姐妹的人
when the girl who was like my sister
每天大谈与我曾经的恋人
talks every day in detail about
上♥床♥的细节时
having sex with the only guy I've ever loved.
我就假装没听见
Wow, I shouldn't have said that.
我不该说这些
Why? It sucks.
怎么 这事确实窝心
And look at you.
可看看你
You still treat her like a teammate.
你还是把她当作队友对待
Yeah, well...
是啊
Everybody's right. I have been uptight,
大家说得对 我最近一直很紧张
and controlling, but...
想要控制所有的事 可是
...the old, fun-loving, boy-crazy Kaylie wasn't a winner
原来那个爱玩 为男生疯狂的凯莉不是个冠军
or a team leader,
也不是队长
and I guess I just don't know how to be everything.
我想我就是不知道怎么才能都做到
Sometimes it helps to stop
有时候别想那么多
thinking so much and just let go a little.
放开点会有帮助
How?
怎么做呢
What are you thinking about right now?
你现在在想什么呢
Nothing.
什么都没想
That's how.
就是这样
I'll see you at The Rock.
岩石体操馆见
And hey, thanks for coming to my party.
还有 谢谢你能来我的派对
Whatever the reason.
不管是什么原因
Right hand red!
右手红色
All right!
好的
Left foot green!
左脚绿色
I win!
我赢了
Let me see.
让我想想
I won, so I get to choose what Emily has to do.
我赢了 所以我来选艾米莉要做什么
So, what Emily has to do is...
那么 艾米莉要做的就是
...accept my apology for stealing your choreography
接受我的道歉 我不该剽窃你的舞
and ruining your custom leotard.
也不该毁掉你的体操服
I...
我
I accept your apology.
我接受你的道歉
I thought you left.
我以为你走了
The cops are here.
警♥察♥来了
So?
那又怎样
There's underage drinking going on.
是来查未成年人喝酒的
We're not drinking.
我们又没喝
They don't know that.
他们可不知道
What if Sasha finds out we went to a party?
要是萨沙知道我们来派对怎么办
Come on, this way.
快点 走这边
We better get out of here.
我们最好快点离开
Oh, wait! No, no, other way!
等等 换条路走
Go, hurry!
快走
My purse!
我忘了钱包
Excuse me, young lady.
你好 小姑娘
Do you know if minors have been drinking here today?
你知道今天哪些未成年人喝酒了吗
We can't just leave her here.
我们不能丢下她
What are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么办
Cause a distraction.
设法让他分神
Do you know who lives here?
你知道这里的屋主是谁吗
Auggie, get a load of this.
奥吉 瞧瞧这个
How do we get out of here?
我们怎么逃出去
Swim!
游走
I'd ask you in, but...
我该请你进去坐坐 但是
Yeah. Some first date, right?
我明白 第一次约会 难免不便
No. It would've been great.
不 一切原本该好好的
I... I feel like I ruined it. I'm so sorry.
我觉得自己搞砸了 我很抱歉
You didn't ruin anything.
不是你的错
Maybe trying to be too discreet is a bad idea.
也许搞地下情不是个好主意
It's not like we're doing anything wrong.
我们又没做错什么事
I just don't want disappoint anyone.
我只是不想让某人失望
You mean Lauren?
你是指萝伦吗
Is it really better for her
让她误解你和她父亲
to think there's a chance for you and her father?
仍有机会再续前缘 这样对她更好吗
No.
不
I want her to have a good role model in her life.
我只想为她做个好榜样
Who doesn't believe in premarital sex?
劝她不要发生婚前性行为吗
Not everyone can live up to your high values.
不是所有人都像你觉悟这么高
Well, can you?
那你呢
Do you think I'm the kind of man that would ask you out
约你出来 却不尊重你的价值观
if I wasn't prepared to respect your values?
你觉得我是那种男人吗
No.
你不是
Ok.
好了
I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
Hey.
等等
I know this is our first date, but...
这只不过是我们第一次约会 但是
...would it be all right if I kissed you good night?
我可以给你一个晚安吻吗
Well, it is a little forward,
进展确实有点快
but I think it might be all right.
但我喜欢
Why can't we just go to a party
我们怎么就不能像平常女孩子那样
and have a good time like normal girls?
参加一个开心的派对
Because we're not normal.
因为我们不平常
And if we want to go to the Olympics,
如果我们想参加奥♥运♥会
we can't do the things that normal girls can do.
就不可能拥有普通女孩子的生活
Like have boyfriends?
比如不能有男朋友
Eat anything we want.
不能想吃什么就吃什么
Or go to a real school.
也不能到真正的学校读书
Or have real friends
还没有真正的朋友
because we spend all of our time at the gym.
因为我们所有的时间都花在体操馆了
We're not real friends?
我们不是真正的朋友吗
I don't know.
说不清
Sometimes I'm not sure what we are.
我们的关系有时真的很难说清
It's really complicated.
确实很复杂
Because we're competitors?
因为我们是竞争对手吗
We're also teammates.
同时我们也是队友
What are friends,
除了有共同语言之外
besides people who have something in common.
朋友应该是什么样呢
Which we do.
我们有共同点
We have a dream in common which is a greater bond
我们有着共同的梦想 这种凝聚力
than all having a crush on the same rock star
比一同崇拜摇滚巨星和一起购物血拼
or going shopping together at the mall.
要强大得多
Sometimes I feel like we're in military boot camp,
有时我觉得我们像在新兵训练营
in the same company with the same mission,
身在同一个连队 为着同一个使命
but only one of us makes it out alive.
但只有一人能够活着出去
Yeah, and we have making all our lives miserable.
没错 我们的生活都很悲惨
And that would be me?
这是在指责我吗
You have been a little intense lately.
你最近是有些过分紧张
I know. And I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
I'm just trying to be the leader that Payson was.
我只是想做个像佩森一样的好队长
You were so strong and sure of yourself.
你很强大 充满信心
It made us all feel really safe.
给我们带来安全感
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表