剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
也不受控于某些不入流的教练
Obedience and respect for authority
懂得尊重和服从
are what makes a great gymnast.
是一个优秀体操者的必要品质
And one bad apple can spoil everything.
而一块臭肉就会坏了整锅汤
So if I help you get rid of Belov,
如果我帮你除掉别洛夫
what's in it for me and my daughter?
那我和我女儿有什么好处
You get control of The Rock again
你重新掌管岩石
and Lauren gets her spot on the National Team, guaranteed.
而萝伦会在国家队有立足之地 我保证
She wants to go to France.
她想去法国
Fine, we'll take her as an alternate.
那好 她会当候补的
There's one more thing I want.
还有一件事
Reinstate Emily Kmetko's scholarship.
恢复艾米莉·克迈特科的奖学金
No can do. Why do you care about Emily Kmetko?
不行 你干嘛关心艾米莉·克迈特科
To tell you the truth,
说实话
no one on the committee is certain she's for real.
在委员会中没人真的重视她
Fine. But say someone wanted to sponsor her, anonymously,
好吧 那如果有人想匿名赞助她呢
could you arrange for a private sports endowment group
你能安排一下私人体育赞助
to fund a new scholarship?
来给新的奖学金提供资金
I don't see why not. No one can ever know it's me.
当然可以 确保没人知道
I understand. Do we have an alliance?
我明白 这么说我们意见一致了
And now, if you'll excuse me...
如果可以的话
You have a date, yes, I know. Give my best to Mrs. Kmetko.
你还有约 代我像克迈特科女士问好
Just between us girls,
现在就我们 说实话吧
you were gonna take them to France anyway, weren't you?
你原本就打算会带她们去法国 是吧
Hello? Emily, it's Ellen Beals.
你好 艾米莉 我是艾琳·比尔
I felt so bad about you losing your scholarship
很抱歉你没有了奖学金
that I pulled some strings
所以我找了些关系
and I've convinced a private sports endowment group
说服了一些私人体育赞助团体
to sponsor you, beginning right away.
从现在开始来赞助你
Oh, my gosh, that's great.
天哪 太棒了
And they're going to cover all your expenses
他们会支付你的所有费用
so you won't have to work at that pizza place anymore. Wow.
你就不用在披萨小屋工作了 太好了
I told you you could trust me.
我说过你可以信任我的
I hope this proves it. It does. Thank you.
希望现在你相信了 当然 谢谢
Just make sure you follow the rules this time.
只要你遵守约定
I will. Thank you so much.
我会的 太感谢你了
Welcome, Emily. I'll see you in Calais.
不客气 艾米莉 加来见
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表