剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
so we can help you through them.
好帮你解决
And you guys have to trust me when I say
我说我没有任何感觉
I don't have any feelings
你们得相信
and I just want to get on with my training.
我想回去继续训练了
That's all I want for you as well.
我也这么想的
You're making such incredible progress,
你的进步很是惊人
I don't want anything to derail that.
我不希望任何事打乱你的训练
Me either.
我也不想
Good, so we're all in agreement.
好啦 看来我们达成一致了
Starting tomorrow, we can get back to business.
明天开始 一切正常
I think that's the best we can hope for right now.
这是目前我们能盼望的最好的结果了
Oh, Summer.
萨默
Now that my dad broke up with Chloe,
既然我爸和克罗伊分手了
I was wondering if maybe
我在想是否
we could all have dinner together tonight?
我们三今晚能一起吃个饭呢
You know, like old times?
就跟过去一样
Lauren, it's... it's never gonna be like old times.
萝伦 再 再也不会像过去一样了
I don't believe that. You and my dad were engaged.
我不信 当时你们两个都订婚了
It's obvious you belong together.
你们俨然就是天生一对
Come on, doesn't your finger feel just a little bit naked
拜托 没有那个闪闪的大钻戒
without that big, shiny rock on it?
你不会觉得手上缺了点什么吗
Lauren, I'm... I'm seeing someone else.
萝伦 我 我在和别人约会了
You told me you were single.
可你告诉我你还单身
Well, I didn't wanna upset you and...
是这样 我不想惹你烦躁
Well, who is it?
好吧 是谁
I'd rather not say.
还是不说为好
You're lying. You're not seeing anybody.
你骗我 你根本没和人约会
Lauren... Well, then...
萝伦 那好吧
Tell me who.
告诉我是谁
I'm seeing Sasha.
我在和萨沙约会
What?!
不是吧
How could you date my coach?
你怎么能够和我教练约会呢
That's totally wrong!
这太过分了
You were almost my mother!
你差点就当了我妈妈了
But, Lauren, I'm not your mother.
但是 萝伦 我毕竟不是你妈妈
You promised that you'd always be there for me.
你答应过一直陪在我身边的
And obviously that was just a big load of BS.
很显然那都是骗人的鬼话
I am here for you. You know that.
我一直在你身边的 你知道
But that doesn't mean I'm gonna marry your father.
但那不代表我要嫁给你♥爸♥爸
You want Sasha over my father?
你选萨沙而不是我爸
He's not even a Christian. He's not the man for you.
他都不是基♥督♥徒 完全不适合你
He's a good man, Lauren.
他是个好人 萝伦
How can you say that?
你怎么这样说话
He's keeping you from being my mom!
是他让你没做成我妈妈的
You're not here for me.
你根本没为我着想
If you were really here for me,
如果你真的为我着想
you wouldn't have dumped my father for my coach.
你就不会甩了我爸转投我教练的怀抱了
Hey! Look at us.
瞧瞧咱们
Back working together,
又一起共事了
being Shack-tastic, just like old times.
披萨小屋犀利二人组 跟过去一样
I'm just picking up my check.
我是来结工资的
We don't officially work together until tomorrow.
明天开始我们才算真正一起共事
Hey, it could be worse.
知道什么更糟糕吗
You could be working here without me to entertain you.
你孤单一人 没有我给你逗乐子
So Damon's back in Boulder.
戴蒙回到博尔德了
He left the Green Day
他离开了绿日乐队巡演
tour because he got a big, fancy record deal.
因为拿到了一张超赞的唱片合约
Just when I thought I had you all to myself.
刚刚我还想着能独享你呢
The last time I saw Damon,
上一次见到戴蒙
I was the number three gymnast in the country
我还是全国第三的体操选手
with a major sports endowment, which ended up being a fraud.
拿着一大笔赞助 可后来发现是骗人的
And now I'm just another loser working at the Pizza Shack.
现在我只是披萨小屋的又一个失败者
Uh... ouchy!
噢 真伤人啊
I'm sorry, you know what I mean.
不好意思 你知道我的意思
Yeah. I get it.
没错 我懂的
Your boyfriend's back in town,
男朋友回来了
he's a big shot now
现在是个大牌
and you don't feel like you're good enough for him anymore.
然后你感觉自己配不上他了
Look, if you talk to him,
你要是和他聊天
just please don't tell him
千万不要告诉他
I'm working here or that I got arrested.
我又在这打工了或者被捕的事
He's taking me for a nice
今晚他要带我去
dinner tonight to celebrate our successes.
吃大餐庆祝我们的成功
And I just really don't want to bring him down.
我是真的不想让他失望
My lips are sealed.
守口如瓶
请别告诉其他人是我发的邮件
但我认为你也会同意
萨沙和大家想的并不一样
Sasha, what are you doing here?
萨沙 你怎么来了
Sasha's worried about your weight.
萨沙很担心你的体重问题
I don't mean to ambush you, Kaylie.
我不是搞什么突然袭击 凯莉
I just thought your parents
我只是觉得你父母
should be included in this discussion.
也应该参与这个问题
And we can end this discussion right now.
这个问题马上就可以结束了
Will you get on the scale, Kaylie?
能上一下♥体♥重秤吗 凯莉
One hundred and six pounds. Right in her target range.
一百零六磅 正好在目标范围之内
I'm sorry if it seems like I'm intruding,
我很抱歉这次突然来访
but my job is to make sure my gymnasts are not only fit,
但我的职责是保证每个选手不仅匀称
but healthy.
而且健康
As you can see, Kaylie is both.
那你现在看到了 凯莉两者兼具
Yeah, it would appear that way.
没错 看起来是那样
We're just making sure, sweetie.
我们只是确定一下 亲爱的
I'll see you at the gym tomorrow.
明天在体操馆见
Right. I'll, uh... I'll see you tomorrow.
好的 明天见
You look amazing.
你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
We've both come a long way since we were busting our butts
从我们原来在那个破烂披萨店打工
slinging pizzas at that crappy dump.
到现在这样 我们经历了太多了
Emily, are you sure there's nothing wrong?
艾米莉 你确定一切都好吗
This is Chloe's cell.
我是克罗伊
Leave a message after the annoying beep.
听到那烦人的声音后请留言
Hey, it's me.
嗨 是我
Uh... I was just thinking of you.
我刚想你了
Tonight would've been our
今天是我们相识
four-month anniversary.
四个月的纪念日
Look, I'm sure you understand
你会理解我们不能在一起的原因
why we can't be together. I have to think of my daughter.
我也得为我女儿考虑啊
I know this is all for the best.
这是最好的结果吧
After all, we come from such different worlds.
毕竟我们来自两个不同的世界
Anyway, I hope you're doing well.
不论如何 希望你过得好
Well, sugar, I'm off to work.
宝贝 我去工作了
Hey, are you OK?
没事吧
I feel like all this is my fault.
这一切都是我的错
Emily would have never taken that medicine...
艾米莉不会拿那瓶药 如果
No. If anyone's responsible for this whole mess, it's me.
不 如果有人得为这麻烦负责 那就是我
OK? But...
好了吗
...I'm making really good money at my new office job
我这份文书工作真的很赚钱
and it'll all work out.
一切都会解决的
I hope so.
希望如此
Trust me.
相信我
Mama Kmetko's gonna make sure it does this time, OK?
克迈特科妈妈向你保证 好吗
There was no Kippman Sports Endowment.
没有什么凯普曼私人基金会赞助
It was just something Steve Tanner made up
那只是斯蒂夫·唐纳
to throw money at my family.
为给我们钱而想出来的法子
I don't understand how that must been a blob.
我不懂这有什么好纠结的
What?
什么
Why didn't you keep it?
干嘛非把钱还他呢
I'm not about to take money from my mom's boyfriend.
我不能拿我妈妈的男朋友的钱
Well, maybe Steve Tanner thought you deserved the money.
也许斯蒂夫·唐纳认为你应当得那笔钱
You just don't understand.
你就是不明白
No, no, no, I don't.
对 我不明白
Razor gets it.
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表