剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
When I find out for sure if I'm even going to Worlds,
确定能否参加世锦赛时 不管结果如何
whenever that is.
就是我做决定的时候
Can I go?
话说完了吗
If I wanna cry, I'll cry
我不掩饰 哭的冲动
You will see the tears in my eyes
我的眼中 泪光闪烁
If I wanna leave, I'll go
如果要走 不会停留
If I am hurting now, you'll know, you'll know
我若伤感 你会知道
That's great. Thank you.
非常棒 谢谢
You think I'm doing you a favor here?
不要觉得我是在抬举你
Your instincts are amazing. You're helping finish my album.
你的乐感很强 你在帮我完成专辑
And you're helping me realize
是你使我明白
that maybe I could do something else with my life.
在我的生命里 除了体操
Other than gymnastics.
我也可以做其他事
It's amazing to feel excited about something
不敢想象除了阿♥拉♥伯后团两周
besides a Double Arabian.
我还能够热衷于做其他事情
That's not the two-headed horse is it?
你说的那个东西不是双头马吧
That belongs in a Pink Floyd song,
那是平克·弗洛伊德的一首歌♥里面的
not our little duet here.
不是我们的二重唱
No, It's one of the moves I thought I had to
不是 是我之前的一个体操动作
starve myself to land.
我曾经以为我得饿瘦了才能做成
All my self-worth was wrapped up in gymnastics.
体操就是我全部的自我价值
Not anymore.
从现在起不会了
And it's just such a relief
我不用在一件事情上追求完美
to not feel like I have to be perfect at that one thing.
这种感觉真的好轻松
Perfect is boring.
完美太无聊了
It's not what being an artist is all about.
这不是艺术家的最终追求
I am not an artist.
我不是艺术家
Yes. Yes, you are.
是的 你是的
You're not only inspiring these songs,
你不仅仅激发了我创作的灵感
you're creating them with me.
你还和我一起创作了它们
I was totally blocked
我之前完全没有灵感
until you rescued me and this album.
直到你出现 拯救了我和我的专辑
I didn't think I'd ever write another great song without...
我以为我再也写不出好的歌♥曲 如果没有
Emily?
艾米莉
Are you sure it's over between you two?
你确定你们俩结束了吗
She loves you and you love her.
你们仍然爱着对方
That doesn't mean we're right for each other.
这并不意味着我们适合在一起
Sometimes I think the only thing
有时候我会想我们唯一的共同点
that we had in common was our pain.
就是我们所经历过的痛苦
Love shouldn't have to be so hard.
如果两个人真的有感觉的话
If two people just click.
应该不会爱得这么痛苦吧
I think we should probably finish.
我们先完成这个吧
Yeah, where were we?
唱到哪儿了
Let's do the chorus again.
来再合唱一次吧
Must be weird for you to have Summer's old boyfriend back.
萨默的前男友回来了 你肯定觉得别扭吧
No weirder than it is for you.
你应该比我还别扭吧
After all, you almost ruined his career.
毕竟 你差点毁了他的职业生涯
You must feel real comfortable having him back.
他回来你肯定松了口气
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone
这里并非我只有我一个人
when I say I don't trust him.
不信任他
I mean look at this!
看到了吗
Um, hello, she's taken!
喂 她有男朋友了
Stop that!
别这样
If you like it you gotta put a ring on it.
如果你喜欢她的话 就得套牢她
Ask Summer to marry you, Daddy.
向萨默求婚 爸
And you can't give her the same ring you gave her before.
不能送以前给过她的那个戒指
Why not? It's tainted.
为什么 都生锈了
And besides, the second time around,
而且 这是第二次
it has to be bigger. And better.
戒指应该更大 更贵重一点
With a proposal she cannot refuse.
再加上她无法拒绝的求婚方式
I think you're right.
你说得对
Of course I am. And I already have it picked out.
那还用说 我都替你挑好戒指了
We can get it this afternoon.
下午就可以去买♥♥
I can't wait!
真等不及了
Emily. Please. Can we talk?
艾米莉 我们能谈谈吗
Nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
Please, talk to me about this, Emily.
说句话吧 艾米莉
I understand. I was a pregnant teenager too.
我理解 我曾经也是未成年母亲
Fantastic.
很好
After fighting it my entire life,
在奋斗了这么久之后
I ended up exactly like you.
我的结局仍然和你一样
You know, I've been reading all the literature,
我一直在看那些材料
and it's actually quite common,
和当时我怀孕时
that when your mother was a pregnant teen...
医生给我的差不多
Do not quote "The literature" To me.
别跟我提材料的事
I'm not a statistic.
我又不是学统计的
Did you talk to Sasha?
你和萨沙谈过了吗
Did he give you advice?
他有给你建议吗
Nope, he just said that I had to make a decision.
没 他只说我必须要作出决定
Honey, you know you have to.
宝贝儿 这事儿躲不了的
You can't pretend this isn't happening.
你不能假装这事儿没发生过
I'm not! It's just every time I think about it,
我没有 只是每次我想到它
my head wants to explode.
我的头就要爆♥炸♥了
Okay, well then let's work through it, piece by piece,
好吧 那我们一步一步来
we'll figure it out.
会找到解决方法的
Do you have a problem with ending this pregnancy?
你不想打掉这个孩子吗
Do you?
你呢
No. Why would I?
我不反对 我为什么会反对
Because you were in my position. And you had me.
因为你在我这么大的时候 有了我
And you are the most wonderful gift in my life.
你是我人生中最美好的礼物
I am so lucky to have you.
有你我很幸运
You're my reason for being.
你是我存在的理由
But I want differently for you.
但我不想你这样
Well then, why did you have me?
那你为什么要生下我
At the time, I didn't think I had a choice.
那时候 我没有其他选择
And I do? Of course you do.
那我现在就有吗 当然
Honey, ending a pregnancy
宝贝 打掉孩子
is totally legal at this stage. It's pretty common.
在这个阶段是合法的 也很常见
But is it okay?
但这是对的吗
Do you mean if it's wrong?
你是说这样做有悖于伦理吗
Well some people think that...
一些人认为
...the soul enters the body when you're born,
灵魂是你一生下来就有的
some people think that...
一些人认为
...it's when you have sex, or you conceive,
是当你发生性行为 或是怀孕的时候
and some people think that
还有人认为
it's when the baby has its first heartbeat.
是从孩子的第一次心跳开始
And some people don't believe in souls.
还有的人不相信灵魂的存在
I just think that it's
我认为它超出了
bigger than any of us can realize.
我们的理解范围
Do you think it's wrong?
你觉得这样做不对吗
Well then honey, what's the problem?
宝贝 问题到底在哪儿
Is it Damon? Have you told him?
是戴蒙不同意吗 你告诉他了
You don't have to tell him.
没必要和他说
It's your choice.
这是你的决定
You guys aren't even together anymore.
你们已经分手了
I'm fully aware of that, Mom.
这个我明白 妈
And I have stuff to do.
我有事情要做
Can we not talk about this right now?
我们现在能不能不谈这个
"Of all the seasons, the best is Summer."
四季之中 夏季最美
"Without you, life is a bummer."
无你相伴 人生无味
"You bring us Sun...
你带给我们温暖
...It's plain to see."
显而易见
Can we please be a family?
我们能组成一个家庭吗
Here.
给你
Summer Van Horn,
萨默·范·霍恩
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
I knew you'd love it,
我知道你会喜欢的
when I saw it I thought
当我看到这枚戒指的时候 我就想
this is it!
就是它了
The wedding is gonna be epic!
婚礼绝对会载入史册
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表