剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
How do you punish them?
要怎样惩罚他们呢
At this age, the real punishment
在这个年纪 真正的惩罚
is to make them accountable for their actions.
就是让他们为自己的过错负起责任
So if they've done something wrong, they have to make it right,
如果他们做错了事 就必须更正过来
whatever the consequences.
不管结果是什么
You always seem to know exactly what to do.
你似乎永远知道该怎么做
How are you so crystal clear?
你为什么总是这么清醒
About everything?
对万事皆是如此
Prayer helps.
是祷告的力量吧
But I also believe in our hearts,
但我也同样相信 每个人内心
we all know what's right.
懂得如何分辨是非
It's just having the courage to do it.
只是行善需要勇气
Now I do a full-in.
现在做个360度旋转
That's great, Lauren. Stretch it out.
很好 萝伦 身体舒展一点
Nice swing, and stick it.
不错 站住
Payson, you're a great coach.
佩森 你真是个好教练
You got her to open her shoulder angle with a set drill, right?
你用这套动作将她的肩部打开了
Yeah, I thought it would help her
是啊 我觉得在第二次空翻之前
with the lift into the second flip...
加一个挺立动作对她有好处
Hi, Max!
你好 麦克斯
You look strong. Strong's easy.
你看起来很有力量 这很容易
It's teachable. Unlike sexy,
练练就行 不像性感
which you're either born with or not.
没天赋的人练再多也没有用
Speaking of not, Payson,
说到这个 佩森
how's my beam routine coming along?
我的平衡木动作你练得怎么样了
I'm about 90 percent there.
差不多百分之九十了吧
Well, maybe it's time to go all the way.
或许现在是时候完成全套了吧
Oh, whoops, I forgot, you don't.
我忘了 你做不到
Max, you want to see the new pommel trainer we just got?
麦克斯 想见见我们新来的鞍马教练吗
Hey, Payson, don't listen to her.
佩森 别听她胡说
You are sexy.
你很性感
I think we very well established last night that I'm not sexy,
我想经过昨晚 我俩都很清楚我并不性感
so spare me.
别烦我了
You're just a quiet kind of sexy?
你是一种内敛的性感
One of these days you'll wake up and see it.
总有一天你会明白过来的
It wasn't my job to push you into it.
我不应该强迫你的
I asked for your help.
是我请求你帮助我的
It's not your fault that I can't pull it off.
但我没法性感起来不是你的错
Pure of heart is plenty sexy.
纯净的心就是性感
I've noticed the kind of girls you like
我注意过你喜欢的那些女孩
and it's not their hearts you're interested in.
你感兴趣的好像不是她们的内心吧
What about Kaylie? I liked Kaylie.
那凯莉呢 我喜欢过凯莉
It wasn't for her long legs and
不是因为她有一双修长的美♥腿♥
double D cups.
D罩杯的胸部
So, "Liked," Past tense?
喜欢 "过"
Kaylie needs to focus on healing right now.
凯莉现在需要集中精力进行康复治疗
The further away she stays from here and me, the better.
她离体操馆和我越远 对她越好
She obviously doesn't agree.
显然她可不这么想
Kaylie, good to see you!
凯莉 见到你真高兴
I didn't know she was back.
我都不知道她要回来
Neither did I.
我也不知道
Good job.
很好
Is that who I think it is?
我没有看错吧
Kaylie Cruz, National Champion?
凯莉·克鲁兹 全国赛冠军
Hi, Darby.
你好 达比
How are you?
你好吗
Great. Really great.
很好 真的很好
Great! So when are you coming back?
太好啦 那你什么时候归队
Any day now. And maybe even as soon as tomorrow.
哪天都行 或许明天就可以
Tomorrow? Really?
明天 真的吗
Oops. I better get back to work.
不好 我得回去工作了
Austin, this is my friend Maeve.
奥斯丁 这是我的朋友梅芙
Well, the Corso Como has handsome ragazzi,
科摩大道有许多小帅哥
but they don't have the likes of you.
却没像你这款的
Maeve's a model.
梅芙是名模特
She's catching a plane to Italy tonight.
她今晚要乘飞机去意大利
Did your doctors clear you to start training again?
你的医师允许你重新开始训练了吗
Well, I'll leave you lovebirds to duke it out.
我回避 让你们这小两口自己解决
I just wanted to see the inside of the infamous Rock.
我就是想来见识一下"著名"的岩石
See you outside.
外面见
Not that it's any of your business,
不是说这不关你的事
but the only people I need permission from are my parents.
但是我现在只需要我父母的许可
And they're on my side. At least my dad is.
他们现在站在我这边了 至少我爸爸是
The battle's not between me or your parents, Kaylie.
你的对手不是我 或者你父母 凯莉
Stop trying to be a hero, Austin.
别逞英雄了 奥斯丁
You first.
你先挑起的
Kaylie! You're back!
凯莉 你回来啦
Hi.
好啊
Hey. Sorry about that.
抱歉 久等了
I had to say hi to everyone.
我得跟大家问好
No worries, doll face. I gotta skedaddle anyway.
没关系 娃娃脸 我得赶快走了
But hey, Austin.
但是 奥斯丁
Major dreamy. And totally into you.
梦中白马王子型 绝对被你迷住了
Totally into saving me, maybe. But that's about it.
着迷于如何拯救我还差不多 不说了
Nope. He's the real deal lemon peel.
不 他可是货真价实的柠檬果皮型伴侣
Don't let him get away.
别对他放手哦
I don't have time for boys anyway, so...
总之 我没有时间谈朋友 所以
I know! You gotta get back here training. You are such a star.
我知道 你得回来训练 你这么有明星范
So are you, Maeve.
你也是 梅芙
Please, my job is to be a human hanger
得了吧 我的工作就是当个衣架子
and remember to breathe.
会呼吸就行
But what you do, this is real.
但你所从事的 真实可见
This is talent.
这需要天赋
Stay in touch, OK?
保持联♥系♥ 好吗
I am just one international call away.
一个国际长途就可找到我
You ring me any time, day or night for support.
不论何时 需要我就打电♥话♥给我
Ok? Ok.
好吗 好的
You OK?
你没事吧
Sure, why wouldn't I be?
没事 我为什么会有事
I don't know. You seemed surprised to see Kaylie.
我不知道 你见到凯莉时有些惊讶
I'm just surprised she
我只是惊讶于她
thinks she's ready to start training again.
自认为她可以重新开始训练而已
Maybe she is.
或许她确实可以呢
What about you? You ready to do Lauren's routine?
你呢 萝伦的套路动作准备好了吗
I think I am. What changed?
我想是的 什么改变了你的想法
I just thought of all the things
只是想到 我在练体操的时候
I've been scared to do as a gymnast.
遇到过的所有困难
And I've tackled them all the same way.
我都能以同样方式一一克服
I study every aspect of the move, and I execute it.
我学习每个动作细节 然后付诸实践
Every move in gymnastics is learnable.
每个体操动作都能通过学习而掌握
Every single one.
无一例外
I don't have to prove to the world
我不需要向世界证明
I'm sexy to do her beam.
我做她的平衡木动作会变得很性感
I just... You just have to be Lauren.
我只是 你只当自己是萝伦就行
Bingo. It's a performance, just like anything else.
没错 表演而已 无异于其他
You're gonna attack sexuality with military precision?
你要以精确的模仿来征服性感吗
Kind of.
差不多
And in the process, who knows what you might discover,
于此之中 谁又知道你会不会发现
hidden deep down inside... My second chakra?
隐于内心深处的 第二脉轮
Don't hold your breath.
别太吃惊了哦
Hi. Uh, I was wondering, is Bambi working today?
你好 请问斑比今天上班吗
Uh, no. That's OK.
不 不用了
Can you tell me what sort of establishment this is?
能告诉我这是什么性质的机构吗
Thank you.
谢谢
What's wrong?
怎么了
I have to go.
我得走了
You can't. We're doing
你不能走 我们等会就要
each other's routines in a little while.
开始做对方的动作套路了
Well, Darby said we can come and go as we please, so I'm going.
达比说我们可以来去自如 所以我要走
OK, you have one more hour to polish up your routines,
好啦 再给你们一小时来润色动作
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表