剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Sometimes, I like to meditate...
有时候 我喜欢边冥想
...laying down.
边躺着
I thought we were gonna take this slow.
我以为我们要慢慢来
We can take it as slow as you want.
那就随你的意 慢慢来
What's this?
这是什么
A proposal.
求婚
I already said yes.
我已经答应了
To the "What" But not the "When".
但你没说什么时候
Let's get married in Rio,
我们在里约结婚吧
the city famous for the statue of Christ the Redeemer.
在那个基♥督♥神像矗立的城市
It's perfect.
完美的地点
You're right. It's perfect.
对啊 非常棒
You OK?
你没事吧
It's just that we're entertaining.
只是现在不太合适
What's wrong?
怎么了
Lauren, you're seriously hot but
萝伦 你很性感 但是
I'm not ready to have sex with you.
我还没准备好和你发♥生♥关♥系♥
You seem ready.
你看着已经准备好了
I'm not emotionally ready.
我心里还没有准备好
Is this about Payson?
是因为佩森吗
Because she will never really be able to give you what you need.
她永远不会给你你所想要的
All she cares about is her gymnastics
她只关心她的体操
and the second you get in the way of that, which you will,
而你必然会妨碍到她 到那时
she'll drop you cold.
她会无情地抛弃你
But until you figure that out,
如果你还执迷不悟
stop wasting my time!
别再浪费我的时间
Besides a college scholarship,
除了失去大学奖学金
are there really any other cons to letting Payson take the money?
佩森接受这笔赞助还有什么不利的地方
Besides crushing my male ego?
除了毁掉我的自尊之外
Come on. Mark.
别这样 马克
You know, hoping for a scholarship for Payson
寄希望于获奖学金
is a gamble in its own way.
对佩森来说本来就是一场赌博
Maybe it's time we think about striking while the iron is hot.
或许我们现在应该趁热打铁
I wanted to be the parent
我想要能够资助
who paid his daughter's way through this sport.
我的女儿追求自己的梦想
Who doesn't mortgage her dreams.
而不是抵押掉她梦想
And who bankrupts his family along the way?
我们走到这个地步是谁造成的
Because that's where we're headed.
因为我们家正在走向破产
Hey, what do you think about that Healthy Bar offer?
你们觉得能量棒的赞助怎么样
I mean, it cost my kid a mil
对我孩子来说不算什么
but it's a good deal for yours,
但是对伤愈复出后的佩森
coming off an injury.
是笔不错的赞助
We haven't decided whether to let her take it.
我们还没决定要不要接受
Why wouldn't you?
为什么不
College scholarship eligibility for one. And...
大学奖学金的资格是一方面
And the bulk of the Healthy Bar money
另外赞助的一大部分钱取决于
is contingent on her medaling at Worlds.
她能否在世锦赛上拿到奖牌
Which is a big gamble.
这赌博太大了
It's not my place to tell you what to do,
我无权干涉你们的决定
but you already made the gamble
但当你们决定让佩森成为
when you let Payson become an elite athlete.
杰出运动员的时候 就已经在赌博了
If you don't know in your heart that she can go all the way,
如果你心中还不确定她能否坚持到最后
what was all the sacrifice for?
那这些牺牲又是为了什么
I have a confession to make.
我要对你坦白
Ok.
好的
I'm dying to kiss you right now.
我很想吻你
I know we can't. I just wish we could.
我知道不能 我只是希望
So do I.
我也想
Who invited Kelly Parker?
谁邀请的凯丽·帕克
I did.
我
Be careful. I don't trust that girl.
小心点 那女孩不值得信任
She's not so dangerous.
她没那么危险
She's like a cornered animal.
她就像是一只困兽
She'll show you her teeth but she won't bite.
只是露出她的牙齿 但是不会咬人
Oh, speaking of someone who will bite,
说起会咬人的人
look who just walked in.
看看谁来了
What is Ellen Beals doing here?
艾琳·比尔来这儿干吗
Don't Panic,
别慌张
we invited all the NGO members.
我们邀请了所有全国体操组织的委员
What if she tells someone
万一她告诉别人
that I'm the one who sent her that video?
是我把录像寄给她的呢
If she hasn't by now, she's not going to.
她要说早就说了
Who knows, maybe she's here to make nice.
说不定她是来示好的
Go. Mingle. I'll handle this.
去玩吧 我来处理
Ellen, so nice to see you.
艾琳 见到你很高兴
Really? After I got you
真的吗 自从上次
elected President of the Rock Parents Board
我助你当选岩石家长委员会的主席后
and then never heard from you again,
就再没见过你了
I thought I'd be the last person you'd want to see.
我以为你不想见到我呢
About that... Don't waste your breath.
这个 别浪费口舌了
Sasha won, I lost and you switched sides.
萨沙赢了 我输了 你转变阵营
Happens all the time.
常有的事
But I'm still standing
但我还没有倒下
and I came tonight to remind everyone
我今天晚上来是要提醒你们
that I may be down
我或许倒下了
but I'm not out.
但是我还没出局
Ellen Beals is here. Good for her.
艾琳·比尔来了 很好
When we invited the NGO members we never dreamed
我们邀请全国体操组织的委员时
she'd have the nerve to show her face.
没想到她也有胆子来
All I'm concerned with right now is finding a drink.
我现在只想找点东西喝
There's one. Excuse me.
那里有 失陪了
There you are. You guys having fun?
你们在这儿 玩的开心吗
What's... what's going on?
怎 怎么了
We've made our decision.
关于能量棒的提议
about the Healthy Bar deal.
我们做出了决定
Why do I get the feeling you have bad news?
为什么我感觉会是坏消息
Because...
因为
I'm totally messing with you. They said yes!
骗你的 他们同意了
What! That's, that's great!
什么 太好了
Oh My God.
天哪
My parents are coming to Worlds and when I medal
我爸妈可以去世锦赛 等我拿到奖牌
we can pay our debt off
我们就能还清所有的债了
and my dad can take his time finding a job
我爸爸也有时间去找工作了
and I owe it all to you.
这些都是你的功劳
What you did, and what you said to those Healthy Bar people,
你所做的 你对赞助商说的那些话
you were amazing.
你真的很了不起
Because you're amazing.
那是因为你很了不起
I love you.
我爱你
And I always thought I couldn't have a boyfriend
我以前一直以为我不能交男朋友
because it would mess with my gymnastics,
因为他会影响到我的体操
but you've made me better.
但是你让我变得更好
You've made everything better.
让所有事都变得更好了
And I would really like it if you could kiss me right now
真希望你现在能吻我
so I could please stop talking.
这样我就不用再说话了
Oh my God.
天呐
I am so sorry.
对不起
I just made a complete fool of myself.
我太自以为是了
No. No, you didn't. I'm just, I...
你没有 只是我
I wasn't expecting this.
我没有预料到
Because you don't feel the same way.
因为你对我没有这样的感觉
Payson, no, I'm just a little overwhelmed...
佩森 不是的 我有点受宠若惊
It's OK. It's OK. I get it.
没关系 没关系 我明白了
We said we were just gonna be friends.
我们说过只做朋友的
Just please forget that this ever happened.
忘了刚才发生的事吧
We should get back to the party.
我们该回去了
Payson.
佩森
Have you seen Max?
你看到麦克斯了吗
He's with Payson.
他和佩森一块儿
Hello, Lauren.
萝伦 好久不见
Miss Beals. I'm so glad you came. How are you?
比尔小姐 很高兴你能来 还好吗
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表