剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
不然参加世锦赛就没戏了
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow. This is intense.
压力很大啊
You felt all this pressure to win, and then when you did,
你顶着巨大的压力 赢了比赛
you freaked out.
然后你开始患得患失
Part of the reason I couldn't talk about this is was because
我不跟别人谈起的一个原因就是
I felt so guilty.
我觉得好惭愧
What in the world do I have to bitch about?
在这个世界我还有什么可抱怨的
I didn't say that.
我没这意思
You didn't have to.
你不用说
It's how everyone sees me.
大家都是这么看我的
A rich girl. The pretty girl.
又有钱 又漂亮
I should have it all, right?
该满足了 对吧
But I never felt that way.
可我从来感觉不到这种优越
Not inside.
心里面没有
Inside I had no idea who I was.
内心里我认不清自己
So I just focused on winning.
所以一心只想着要赢
I thought, if I could win a major tournament,
心想如果我能赢一场重大♥比♥赛
then maybe I'd feel like that
那也许我就会认同人们眼中
super fabulous girl that everybody thought I was.
那个光鲜亮丽的女孩
And then I won Nationals.
后来我得了全国冠军
But you didn't feel any different.
但你内心还是一样困惑
That's when I stopped eating.
就是那时起我开始节食
I thought a big title would
我以为一个响亮的头衔
fix everything I was feeling inside.
就能抚平我内心的困惑
It only made things worse.
不过却是事与愿违
Sorry, this is probably more than you wanted to know.
抱歉 你大概都听得不耐烦了
But, I just, I wanted to share this with you because,
我和你分享这些心事 是因为
it was something that you said, about Emily,
之前你说的关于艾米莉的一席话
actually, that made me realize
让我明白了
gymnastics isn't the problem, I am.
错不在体操 在我自己
I would have these issues no matter what I do.
不论我♥干♥哪一行 我都会有这些问题
Because it's who I am.
因为这就是我的本性
And Emily is who she is.
艾米莉就是艾米莉
I just realized something too.
我也豁然开朗了
I gotta' let her go.
我应该放手了
Even for her sake, as much as mine.
为她好 也为我好
Payson!
佩森
Where are Lauren and Emily?
萝伦和艾米莉在哪儿
They already left.
她们先走了
They took a train to Budapest.
搭火车去布达佩斯了
And I am not leaving without Sasha.
萨沙不走 我就不走
Honestly, I don't know who's more stubborn,
我是真不知道你和他
you or him.
谁更固执
One of the hardest lessons you'll learn at your age,
在你这个年纪 需要面对的一个残酷现实是
is that you can't always get what you want.
天不遂人愿
What am I saying, at any age.
可以这么说 人一辈子都要面对
He's not coming back.
他不会回来了
And there is nothing you can say or do
你现在说什么做什么
to change his mind.
都改变不了他的心意
I know that hurts.
我知道你很难过
But, it's time to let go.
但是 该放手了
And I'm not leaving here without you.
同样你不走 我也不走
When you gave this to me to hold,
你把它交给我保存的时候
it represented something special.
它蕴含着特殊的含义
Not just athletic triumph,
不只代表体育上的胜利
but everything I believed that you stood for:
还有你在我心目中的形象
courage, strength, kindness, perseverance...
勇气 力量 善良 毅力
...and never, ever giving up.
永不言弃
Now, when I look at it,
我现在看着它
all I can see is a quitter.
只能看到一个轻言放弃的人
You quit on me. You quit on The Rock.
你放弃了我 放弃了岩石队
You quit on everybody.
放弃我们所有人
So, here.
还你
I don't want it anymore.
我不要了
You have to understand that she's angry and she's hurt.
你要理解 她很生气 很伤心
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我懂
What about you?
你呢
Are you angry at me too?
你也生我气吗
I was. But I'm okay now.
以前生过 现在不了
I understand why you felt like you had to leave.
我明白你为什么感到必须离开
I know that was about the girls, and had nothing to do with us.
是因为姑娘们 和我们俩无关
Because you thought you'd let the girls down,
你觉得自己让她们失望了
you thought your presence was harming them.
你认为自己妨害到了她们
Thank you.
谢谢
I said I understand.
我理解
I didn't say, I agree.
并不代表我赞同
All any of us can ask of ourselves is that
我们可以扪心自问
we do the best we can with what we've been given.
是否尽了自己的最大努力
Being here. Doing this.
躲在这里 做这种事
It's not your best.
你是自甘堕落
You know it.
你心知肚明
Just calm down, it doesn't help to panic...
平静下来 着急也没用
Deep breaths... you're doing everything you can...
深呼吸 你已经尽力了
It'll all work out. Good-bye.
会没事的 再见
You first.
你先说
That was Summer.
是萨默的电♥话♥
She and Payson had to rent a car.
她和佩森租了辆车
They got lost,
她们迷路了
but Summer thinks she's figured out where they are.
但萨默觉得她已经找到方向了
Well, there's more good news. I was talking to Darby.
我这还有好消息 我刚和达比通了电♥话♥
Lauren and Emily made it back.
萝伦和艾米莉已经赶回去了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I should have seen this coming.
我就知道会发生这种事
How?
怎么
How could you have known?
你怎么会知道
It's Payson.
是佩森
Once she discovered where Sasha was...
当她发现萨沙的下落时
Sometimes she just can't let it go.
她有时候就是这么执着
You know, it's funny.
好笑的是
Our daughters are different in so many ways.
我们的女儿是如此不同
But when it comes to going after things they want,
但是当面对所追求的理想时
they are amazingly similar.
她们又惊人的相似
Willful?
是固执吧
Bullheaded.
死不回头
Well, the sport breeds that into them.
是体操使然
It does but...
确实 但是
Look I know Lauren crosses the line.
我知道萝伦做得太过分了
And... I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Are you having a viewing party tomorrow to watch the Meet?
明天大家要一起在你那里看比赛直播吗
No.
不
Really, I'm not.
真的 没这打算
Wanna come watch it here?
想来这里一起看吗
Yeah. That sounds nice.
行啊 这主意不错
For team registration,
请参赛团队
please check-in at the registration table.
在登记处进行登记
Payson! You made it!
佩森 你来了
What about Sasha?
萨沙呢
Sasha's not coming.
萨沙不来
Payson! Get over here and sign in.
佩森 快来这边签到
What's up?
怎么样了
I have something for you.
这个送给你
You wrote me a song?
你为我写了首歌♥吗
More like you wrote me a song.
应该说是你给了我灵感
Here.
听听
I'm done holding back
不再退缩
I dropped the act
不再做作
I was keeping it together for too long
我已苦苦挣扎了太久
I'm through running scared
抛开恐惧
From what's in there
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表