剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I don't want to see Kaylie get hurt.
我不想看到凯莉受伤
One wrong fall, in her weakened condition,
以她这么虚弱的体质 一个落地失误
and she could die.
可能就要了她的命
All right, back handspring layout.
开始吧 后手翻
Nice. Now, switch leap and a punch front.
不错 现在 交换腿跳接一个前空翻
All right, end with a double full dismount.
不错 转体两周落地结束
Nice. Ready to hit floor?
很好 准备好做自♥由♥操了吗
I need some water.
我得喝点水
Why did you lie?
你为什么撒谎
What?
什么
About the photo?
照片的事
If you hated it, that's one thing, but why lie about it?
不喜欢是一♥码♥事 但是为什么撒谎
I don't have time for this,
我没时间说这些
OK? I need to focus on Kaylie right now,
好吗 在萨沙做出错误的决定之前
before Sasha makes a horrible mistake.
我得专注于凯莉的练习
And what kind of mistake would that be?
会是什么样的错误决定
Sasha, we can explain.
萨沙 听我们解释
I'm waiting.
等着听呢
We're sorry that we went behind your back,
很抱歉我们背着你训练
but that's Kaylie's spot,
但是那本就是凯莉的位置
and you at least have to give her a chance.
你至少要给她一次机会
She's got all your compulsories down,
她现在能够完成所有的规定动作
just let her show you.
让她做给你看
You've not only put yourselves at risk,
你们不仅害了自己
but you've blatantly disrespected me.
还公然地藐视我
Give me one reason
给我一个我不立刻
why I shouldn't kick you all off the team right now?
把你们踢出队伍的理由
Sasha, please. It's not their fault.
萨沙 求求你 不是他们的错
They were just trying to help.
他们只是想帮我
Look, I know I've made bad decisions
我知道以前我做出的错误决定
that jeopardized your trust in me,
毁了你对我的信任
but give me a chance to show you who I am now
但请给我一次机会证明我自己
and if you still don't think I'm ready,
如果你还是觉得我不行
then I promise, I'll accept it.
我保证 我接受你的决定
Do you think I am playing
你觉得我是在
some kind of game with you, Kaylie?
跟你闹着玩吗 凯莉
Do you think I like keeping you off the team?
你觉得我不想让你参加比赛吗
No.
不
Then you need to accept
那么你得接受
that this decision is no longer in your grasp.
你已经无法改变这个决定
All of you, get your stuff and go home.
所有人 收拾东西 回家去
Really? You can't be serious...
不会吧 你们不是来真的吧
It's only fair you give her a chance.
你给她一次机会 这才公平
Its her spot.
那是她的位置
I will see one apparatus. And one only.
我只看一个单项 仅此一个
You've got this.
你能行的
Just trust yourself, know who you are.
只要相信自己 认清自己
This is your gym and your sport.
这是你的地盘 是你的运动
Now, go own it.
现在 去赢回来
Trust yourself, Kaylie.
相信自己 凯莉
Yes!
太棒啦
You see?
看到了吗
You can't deny her now!
现在你不能再否定她了
That was one of the cleanest,
的确是我见到过的
sharpest performances on bars
你有史以来在高低杠上
I have ever seen from you.
最干脆利索的表现之一
Let me show you my vault and beam.
让我再表演一下跳马和平衡木
No. But, why? What's the problem?
不必了 为什么 有问题吗
The problem is that when I
问题在于我说你
said I didn't think you were ready for Worlds,
没准备好参加世锦赛
I didn't just mean physically.
不单是指身体条件上
I also meant emotionally.
还指精神状态上
I... I don't understand.
我 我不理解
I will not be responsible
我不能冒险
for putting that level of pressure on you.
让你承受那么大的比赛压力
I'm concerned for your
考虑到你的
recovery and your ability to pace yourself,
康复过程和自我调节的能力
and as witnessed by this little stunt,
而且你的表现让我觉得
you're not there yet.
你还没准备好参赛
My decision is final,
这是最终决定
you will not be going to Worlds.
你不能参加世锦赛
I don't understand how Sasha could
我不明白萨沙怎么能
take Kaylie's spot away.
剥夺凯莉的参赛资格
You should have seen her, Mom, she was really great.
你真应该去看看 妈妈 她真的很棒
Then I think you need to remember
我觉得你要记得
that Sasha has a plan for Kaylie,
萨沙对凯莉有长远的打算
just like he had a plan for you.
就像他当时对你一样
What's really going on, Pay?
到底怎么了 佩
To do what we do, we need each other.
这项运动需要彼此的支持
And I tried so hard to
我想尽一切办法
get Emily believe in herself
才让艾米莉建立起自信
and I lost her and now,
却还是失去了她 而现在
I just... I feel like I'm losing Kaylie too.
我只是 我感觉也要失去凯莉了
Are you afraid you can't succeed without your friends?
你害怕没有朋友在身边你就会失败吗
Every risk I take,
每当我敢于去冒险
every time I put myself out there,
敢于挑战自己
it's because I know I have my team behind me.
是因为我知道有队友在我身后
They're not just friends, Mom, they're my sisters.
她们不仅是朋友 妈妈 更是姐妹
And I feel like Sasha's pulling us all apart.
而我感觉萨沙在拆散我们
I promise, this will find its way.
我保证 船到桥头自然直
Oh! So, in other news...
对啦 还有一件新鲜事
I just happened to be at the Spruce Juice earlier
之前我刚巧去了云杉果汁店
and I saw a stunning photo of you.
看到了一张你的靓照
What's wrong?
怎么了嘛
Can we please not have this conversation?
我们能不能不谈这个
I just want to know how it made you feel?
我只想知道你感觉如何
I don't know, stupid and embarrassed and...
我不知道 愚蠢 尴尬 还有
And, what?
还有什么
I don't know, kind of good, I guess...
说不清楚 心里有点美滋滋的 我想
I knew it!
我就知道
Mom, I swear, if you don't start beaming,
妈妈 我发誓 要是你再笑
I will never talk to you about boys ever again.
我就再也不跟你聊男生了
I'm stopping.
我不笑了
I'm trying, it's just...
忍♥不住嘛 只是
You're always so serious and focused,
你总是很严肃 很专注
it's good to see you act like a normal teenage girl for once.
真高兴看到你像个普通女孩一样
That's the problem, right there.
问题就在这儿
I'm not a normal teenage girl.
我不是个普通女孩
And I am terrified because of what happened to Emily.
我很害怕 艾米莉的前车之鉴
Liking a boy, having sex,
喜欢上一个男孩 发♥生♥关♥系♥
that means giving up on gymnastics
就意味要放弃体操
and I won't do that, I can't... I can't do that.
我不要那样 我不能 不能那样
Honey, you're allowed to admire a boy who admires you
宝贝儿 你们可以两情相悦
without your whole world falling apart.
同时继续追逐你的梦想
You're not Emily, Payson.
你不是艾米莉 佩森
Oh, look at this dress, isn't it gorgeous?
看看这些婚纱 太漂亮啦
It's very beautiful.
很漂亮
And very expensive.
也很贵
Oh, price is no object. Daddy's paying.
咱不差钱 老爸买♥♥单
We can make an appointment this weekend...
这周末我们就可以预约
Listen, Lauren, we need to talk.
听着 萝伦 我们得谈谈
OK... but me first.
好的 但是我先说
There's something I've been thinking about for a while
有件事我已经考虑了一段时间
and, well...
那就是
I want you to legally adopt me.
我想让你在法律上收养我
What?
什么
Why should you be my stepmom
既然你能够做我的妈妈
when you can be my real mom?
那又何必要做我的继母呢
Since... I don't have one anymore.
既然 我现在没有母亲了
Lauren, I'm so moved that you would want that,
萝伦 你这样想我太感动了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表