剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
so I'm aware of all the danger signs.
我看得出所有的预兆
I promise to make sure that Kaylie trains healthy.
我保证会让凯莉健康地训练
Ok.
好
But I want to know exactly what you're working on
但你们的训练内容 遇到的任何问题
and any issues that come up.
都要一五一十地告诉我
And I don't want any surprises.
别耍什么花样
No, it's all right. I'm coming out.
不 没关系 我出来了
My parents are in bed. OK.
我爸妈睡觉了 好的
I got her groomed.
我给它打扮了一下
She put this little bow in her hair.
在它头上扎了个蝴蝶结
I don't think she likes it too much, but...
它好像不太喜欢 但
...she got a clean bill of health at the vet.
兽医给它开了健康证
No chip though.
不过没发现芯片
Someone's gotta be looking for her, don't you think?
肯定有人在找它 你说呢
I can't believe she was just abandoned.
我才不信它是被抛弃的
I know.
是啊
I'll keep her in my room tonight, I think,
今晚让它睡在我房♥间里
and then tomorrow, we should
我觉得明天我们应该
go around the running trail and put up signs.
沿着晨跑的路线 张贴启事
Wish I could keep you, but my mom would just kill me.
真希望能留下你 但我妈会杀了我的
I was always bringing strays home as a kid.
我小时候经常会把流浪的动物带回家
There's just something about a stray dog that gets me.
无家可归的小狗总让我于心不忍♥
I know. I used to volunteer at a shelter.
我理解 我以前在收♥容♥所♥做过义工
Come here, doggy.
过来 小狗狗
Let me get that stupid bow out of your hair.
我帮你把这个滑稽的蝴蝶结拿下来
Feels so weird just calling her "Doggy."
叫它小狗狗 感觉好奇怪
Yeah, I sort of already gave her a name.
是的 我算是给它起了一个名字
What? Phoebe?
什么名字 菲比
No way. I used to have a goldfish named Phoebe.
不要 我以前有只金鱼就叫菲比
Phoebe Fish.
菲比鱼
Oh, you like that name? Phoebe?
你喜欢这个名字 菲比
Good news. I spoke with Sasha last night,
好消息 我昨晚跟萨沙谈过了
and he gave me permission to work with you after hours.
他同意我帮你加练了
Seriously?
开玩笑吧
I was expecting more along the lines of
我本期待至少能听到一句
"Thank you, Austin." You need the help...
"谢谢你 奥斯汀" 你需要帮助
I need you to stop rushing to my rescue.
你能不能不要那么积极地拯救我
I'm tired of being treated like the tragic sick girl.
我讨厌大家把我当成一个不幸的病人看
I was just trying to help you.
我只是想帮助你
Look, if this is your way
如果这是你想要回到过去
of going back in time and saving your sister,
挽救你妹妹的方式
you gotta deal with this in your therapist's office,
那你应该去看心理医生
not by making me your little project.
而不是把我当做你的一个救济项目
It's nice that you want to be there for Kaylie,
你能在这里支持凯莉真的很好
even though she doesn't really seem to appreciate it much.
虽然她看上去不是很感激你
But then some guys are turned on by girls who need saving.
但有些男生就是对需要救助的女孩感兴趣
I'm not saving anybody, OK?
我没在救助任何人
Kaylie's doing just fine on her own.
凯莉自己恢复得很好了
Come on.
拜托
We both know she won't be ready on all four events.
你我都清楚 她练不好全部四个项目的
If you really want to help her,
如果你真的想帮助她
you convince her to drop out now before she humiliates herself.
你该在她自取其辱前 说服她放弃
Why don't you go back to training your little boot-licker, Tessa.
你最好回去训练你的小马屁精 特萨
We'll see who wins on Friday.
谁输谁赢 周五见分晓
Why haven't you and Summer set a date for the wedding yet?
为什么你和萨默还没有订婚礼的日子
We can't hire caterers or
没有确定日子
a wedding planner until we have a solid date.
我们就无法承办酒席或是策划婚礼
I don't think Summer wants a huge wedding, Lauren.
我觉得萨默不想把婚礼办得太隆重 萝伦
And, besides, we're not in any rush.
而且我们没有那么着急
What is she doing here?
她来这儿干嘛
She should be in Vegas with Emily.
她应该在维加斯陪着艾米莉
Hello. Her daughter is having a baby.
拜托 她女儿怀孕了
She can't just up and leave.
她不能说走就走
She has Brian to think of.
布莱恩也需要人照顾
Yeah, but what's she still hanging on to here? You?
但她还来这里干嘛 跟你有关吗
I doubt that.
我可不这么想
I wanted to come by and settle up
我想过来付清
Emily's Rock dues from last month, anyway.
艾米莉上个月以来在岩石训练的费用
Oh, Chloe, that's not necessary.
克罗伊 没那个必要
Summer, I want to.
萨默 别跟我争了
I know you think that I'm a terrible,
我知道 你认为我是一个差劲的
irresponsible mother.
很不负责的母亲
I got pregnant at 17, and...
我17岁的时候就怀了孕
...now my daughter's following in my footsteps.
现在我女儿步入了我的后尘
Actually, I admire Emily's choice to keep the baby.
事实上 我很赞赏艾米莉能留下孩子
Well, I want more for her.
我希望能为她做得更多
I know my best wasn't good enough but
我知道尽最大的努力也是不够的
I tried, Summer.
但我努力了 萨默
I really tried.
我真的努力了
Chloe, I don't think you're a bad mother.
克罗伊 我不认为你是个差劲的母亲
I see the way you look at Emily.
你看艾米莉的眼神说明了一切
And you love her.
你深爱着她
And I know that she'll follow in your footsteps
我知道她会追随你的脚步
and become a loving, caring and devoted mother, too.
成为一位博爱慈祥无私的母亲的
And that's a beautiful life.
她将会拥有美妙的人生
A beautiful, hard life.
美妙而艰辛的人生
You know, there are other options
如果艾米莉还没准备好要当母亲
if Emily doesn't feel ready to be a mother.
还有其他选择的
There are open adoptions.
可以办合法领养
It's something to consider.
你们可以考虑一下
You know, this place just isn't going to be the same
你知道吗 克迈特科一家是岩石
without the Kmetko family.
不可或缺的一部分
This is a big loss for The Rock.
你们的离去是岩石的一大损失
Yeah, it's a... big loss for me and Emily, too.
是 对我和艾米莉而言也是巨大的损失
It was more than just a gym, you know?
我指的不光是体操
It was like a small town, and I really loved...
这里就像个大家庭 和你们在一起
being a part of it.
我很开心
It's a beautiful ring by the way, Summer.
对了 你的戒指很漂亮 萨默
Congratulations, on getting engaged.
恭喜你订婚了
I hope that you and Steve will be really...
我希望你和斯蒂夫
happy together.
幸福美满
Hey, what's up?
怎么样了
Ready to sneak our girl out of here and head to the park?
准备好带我们的小家伙去公园了吗
Totally. Let's go.
是的 走吧
Hey, guys!
嗨 两位
Where are you two off to?
你们这是要去哪里啊
Running. See ya.
跑步 再见
You're really working that pommel horse, huh?
你真的在很努力练鞍马啊
My favorite form of therapy.
我的最佳心理治疗方式
Yeah, about that.
关于那个
I was out of line with that comment about your sister.
关于你妹妹我那么说你 有点过分了
I snapped at you because I'm stressing really heavy.
我对你大吼 因为我的压力太大了
It happens.
这很正常
It's healthier to get that stuff out than to keep it in.
能释放出来比憋在心里好多了
But I promise you, I don't think of you as my sister.
但我保证 我没有把你当成我妹妹
I'm just scared.
我只是非常害怕
I have two days left, and I don't think
只剩下两天时间了 我觉得
I can be ready to compete on all four apparatuses.
我练不好全部四个项目
You're right. You won't be.
没错 你练不好
What? If you don't think I can make the World Team,
什么 如果你认为我进不了国家队
why did you ask Sasha if you could help me?
为什么还请求萨沙让你帮助我呢
Because you won't be competing on all four apparatuses.
因为你不用做全部四个项目
You'll only be competing on one.
你只做用一个
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Think about it.
好好想想
Sasha wants a Team USA win.
萨沙想让美国队获胜
With Emily gone,
艾米莉不在了
where is the team's weakest link?
现在队里最薄弱的项目是什么
Vault? I mean, it was her vault that got her on the World Team.
跳马吗 她就是凭这个才进的国家队
That's right, and now it's the one position
是的 现在这是唯一的一个项目
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表