剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
is the first step to recovery.
是康复的第一步
And I do want to recover.
我也很想康复
Well, Kaylie is lucky that we caught this
凯莉很幸运 我们在她对自己的
before she did any irreparable damage
心灵或身体做出无法弥补的伤害前
to her heart or her organs.
及时制止了她
But she's not out of the woods.
但她还没完全脱离危险
But I've gained weight, and I feel so great.
但我的体重增加了 感觉也很好
Which is why I think you can go home.
所以我才批准你回家
However, I am going to recommend
不过 我还是建议
that you continue with an outpatient program in Boulder.
你在博尔德继续做门诊治疗
Six days a week. Six days a week?
一周六天 一周六天
How will she train?
那她还怎么训练
She won't. What?
她不能训练 什么
I strongly believe taking a break from gymnastics
我坚持认为暂时远离体操
is essential to your health, maybe even your life.
对你的健康 甚至是生命是很重要的
Absolutely. She won't go back to The Rock
这个当然 在我们确定她康复以前
until we know she's well.
是不会让她回岩石的
Mom. What am I supposed to do, sit on my butt
妈妈 那我该做什么 就这样干坐着
and watch everything I've worked for slip away?
然后眼睁睁地看着我的奋斗成果消失吗
You can use this time to develop other interests.
你可以利用这段时间发展一些其它的兴趣
Finding a passion aside from gymnastics
找一个除体操之外的爱好
might help to release some of the pressure you feel
也许能帮你减轻为了达到完美
to be perfect.
而给自己施加的压力
What about music?
音乐怎么样
I had a pretty successful recording career,
我的唱歌♥生涯非常成功
and Kaylie, you have a great voice.
凯莉 你有一副好嗓子
Maybe it could be something we do together,
或许我们母女俩终于可以一起
as mother and daughter.
共同干点什么
I hate singing.
我讨厌唱歌♥
Many of our patients find art therapy
我们的许多病人都认为美术治疗法
is both healing and cathartic.
既能治愈心灵 又能发泄自己
Great. I'll do art.
很好 我会去画画
But I've to get back to The Rock.
但是我必须要回到岩石训练
Worlds are right around the corner.
世锦赛近在眼前
I cannot in good conscience release you,
我的良心不容我放你出去
unless you agree that you will pursue outside interests,
除非你同意培养业余爱好
and suspend training, I mean at least for the time being.
并且停止训练 至少在这一段时间内
Can't she train part-time?
业余时间训练也不行吗
Alex, a few weeks won't kill her,
艾力克斯 停训几个星期不会致死
but this disease might.
但是这种病会
Mom. This is not your decision.
妈 这事不是你说的算
I have stood by and watched you push your body to the limit
从你八岁起 我就站在那里眼睁睁地看着你
since you were 8-years old.
不断挑战身体的极限
And look where it's gotten you.
看看这对你造成了多大的伤害
You're not an athlete. You don't understand.
你不是运动员 你不会明白
But l'm your mother, and from now on,
但我是你的母亲 从现在开始
I'll decide what's best for you.
什么对你最好 由我说的算
What are you doing back?
你回来做什么
You're supposed to be in LA recording your album.
你不是应该在洛杉矶录制专辑呢吗
Yeah, well, I was. And I am.
是的 我以前是在 现在还在
Recording my album, or at least, trying to.
录制我的专辑 或者说至少 正在努力中
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Everything that I've written just... sucks.
我写的歌♥曲都 很烂
I don't believe that.
我才不信
You're just being hard on yourself.
你对自己太苛刻了
Well, the label believes it.
唱片公♥司♥是这么认为的
And they want to know why these new songs
他们想知道为什么我写的这些新歌♥
aren't as good as the ones that l wrote here in Boulder.
不如我在博尔德这里写得好
And the worst part is,
最糟糕的是
I've gone through most of my recording advance.
我已经花掉了大部分的录制预付款
Studio space in LA is so crazy expensive.
洛杉矶录音室的租金贵得离谱
I don't even know how I'm going to afford to finish this album.
我甚至不知道我该如何支付余下的录制费用
The one thing I do know...
我现在知道的一件事是
is I'm gonna finish it here.
我要在这里完成录制
Can you do that?
可以吗
Well, it was here that I was inspired in the first place.
这里是我灵感的最初源泉
By you.
这个源泉就是你
And look, I know you have to focus on gymnastics
我知道你要全身心投入训练
and you can't see me.
不能够见我
But just being in the same city as you...
但是能和你身处在同一个城市中
What can I say?
我怎么说呢
You're, uh... my muse.
你是 赋予我灵感的女神
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着
You can see me.
你可以见我了
My P.O. lifted all of my restrictions,
我的缓刑监督官取消了我的所有限制
and I'm a free woman.
我现在自♥由♥了
That's great!
太好了
But what about The Rock rules?
但是还有岩石的规定呢
There aren't any.
全部都没了
Our new coach doesn't care what we do outside of the gym.
我们的新教练不会插手我们的业余生活
So, we can finally be together.
所以 我们终于可以在一起了
I can't even tell you how great this is.
我的激动之情溢于言表
And listen, I don't want to put pressure on you,
听着 我不想给你压力
it's just that..
只是
I really need you right now.
我现在真的很需要你
You've let me need you since the moment I met you.
从我遇见你时起 你就一直在帮助我
And I would love to be your muse.
我很愿意做你的女神
Has anybody ever told you
有没有人告诉过你
that you are the most amazing girl in the world?
你是这个世界上最迷人的女孩
Um... Not lately.
最近还没有
Well, you are.
你是的
Hello, doll. I just came to say good night,
嗨 宝贝 我来和你说声晚安
and it's so awesome you all
你们实在是太好了
to let me stay here until I find a place.
能让我在找到房♥子前暂住在这里
I love that you're here.
你住在这里我很开心
It's like having a slumber party every single night.
感觉就好像每天晚上都在开睡衣派对
Oh, hey, listen.
听我说
l just think you should know that,
我觉得有一件事你需要知道
Payson's really not happy you're here.
佩森对于你当教练很不开心
In fact, she thinks we'd be better off coaching ourselves
事实上 她认为我们自己训练会更好
and she hasn't made any secret of it.
而且她从未掩饰自己的这种想法
Well, I'm sure this is very hard for Payson.
我知道这对佩森一定很艰难
She had a special relationship with Sasha.
她和萨沙的关系不一般
If, by special, you mean inappropriate.
不一般你是指不恰当
OK. Those rumors are true?
难道那些传言都是真的
Well, he was caught on tape kissing her.
他亲吻她的时候被摄像机逮个正着
Poor Payson.
可怜的佩森
I don't know.
我不知道
She got all his attention
她把萨沙骗得团团转
and he practically forced the NGO
而且实际上是他强迫全国体操组织
to put her on the World Team.
让她进入世锦赛队的
I just don't want to see you end up
我只是不希望看到你最后
with a team captain who honestly doesn't respect you.
选了一个不尊重你的人当队长
I appreciate that, Lo.
谢谢你 萝
You know, this job is a huge step up.
你知道 这个工作是我人生中的一大步
It's the big time.
对我至关重要
And I'm sure Payson will come around
我相信佩森会改变看法的
once she sees that I'm no there to take over.
一旦她发现我不是来这里约束你们的
I will never accept Darby Conrad as my coach.
我永远接受不了达比·康瑞德当我的教练
I know she's no Sasha, but she must have
我知道她不是萨沙 但是这么多年的
learned something about coaching along the way.
体操生涯 她肯定也耳濡目染
She's in over her head, she's indecisive
她一意孤行 她优柔寡断
and I... You, what?
我 你 什么
I would make a better coach than her.
我当教练都比她当得好
You're 16. So I'm told.
你才16岁 早知道你会这么说
I think it's important
我认为你应该
that you give Darby a chance, that you show her some respect.
给她一个机会 对她表示尊重 这很重要
I think its important that I beat Lauren tomorrow,
我觉得我明天要击败萝伦才是重中之重
so that I'm team captain,
这样我就能当然队长
and The Rock doesn't completely fall apart.
岩石就不会完全四分五裂
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表