I'm really here.
我真的来了
Payson! Over here!
佩森 在这里
How are you? Hi.
你好吗 你好
We actually made it, guys. Can you believe it!?
我们做到了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 真不敢相信
I know! The US Training Center!
是啊 这里可是美国集训中心啊
Next stop, Olympic Village!
下一站 奥♥运♥村
Payson, Kaylie, Lauren.
佩森 凯莉 萝伦
Individually, they're as good as anyone at this camp.
她们每个人都和这里的选手一样优秀
But, together? Together they are unbeatable.
但是当她们一起战斗 她们战无不胜
Payson Keeler. Solid. Dependable.
佩森·基勒 顽强 可靠
But since her back surgery, I haven't seen anything special.
但背伤以后 没有过出彩的表现
You think she's peaked? Absolutely not.
你觉得她还有提高空间吗 当然有
That one-legged landing at Worlds was a stunt.
世锦赛上的单腿落地中看不中用
The media loved it but it doesn't win any medals.
媒体叫好 但是这赢不了金牌
What's significant about that landing is she's an athlete
那个落地动作的意义在于 她证明了自己
who'll give you everything you ask and more.
可以120%地完成任何任务
She has not peaked.
她还有提高空间
Well, her D score is low.
她的D分很低
Does she have a triple anything anymore?
她现在还能翻三周吗
Her E score is through the roof.
她的E分非常高
And her difficulty score will improve.
她的难度分也会上去
That's what she's doing here, right?
在这里通过训练提高 不是吗
Lauren Tanner.
萝伦·唐纳
Word around the NGO is she's a spoiled princess.
全国体操组织说她娇生惯养
And by NGO you mean Ellen Beals?
你是说艾伦·比尔说的
The girl can wear a damn tiara as far as I'm concerned.
我看 这姑娘是个富二代
All I care about is, is she coachable?
我关心的是 她是否听我的话
Yes she's coachable.
是的 她会听你的话
And she'll bring you enormous scores on beam.
她还会在平衡木上为队伍得到高分
Right. She's a specialist.
对 她是专项选手
And I need every girl to be all around.
而我需要的队员是全能型的
Kaylie Cruz...
凯莉·克鲁兹
We're working on a two-and-a-half twist on her floor.
她正在练习自♥由♥操两周半转体
She should have it ready in time for London.
奥♥运♥会的时候应该可以使用
Impressive, coach. But I was going to ask
很棒 教练 但是我要问的是
about her eating disorder. Where is she with that?
她的厌食症 现在怎么样了
She got the help she needed. It's under control.
有很多人在帮助她 已经好转了
Plus she has a good support system.
此外她还有朋友的支持
Her friends? Payson and Lauren?
她的朋友 佩森和萝伦
How supportive you think her friends will be
如果凯莉要和她们
if it comes down to them or Kaylie Cruz
争夺奥♥运♥会门票
for a spot on the Olympic Team?
你觉得她们还会像这样支持她吗
These Rock girls are special.
岩石的姑娘和别人不一样
They truly believe that, together,
她们坚信 只要团结一心
there is nothing they cannot achieve.
没有什么事是做不到的
And I believe that, too. Great.
我也相信 很好
Thing is,
问题是
how good can they be without each other?
没有了彼此 她们还能和现在一样优秀吗
Hmm? Can they handle that?
她们能接受吗
One may make it. Two may make it.
或许只有一个或两个人能去伦敦
None of them might make it.
或许都去不了
The best of the best are here.
来到这里的都是精英
You never know who might step up and take their place.
你永远预料不到有谁会冒出来取代她们
Nice boots. Looks like you put some miles on 'em.
靴子不错 看起来你走了不少路了
Thrift store. Came that way.
二手店买♥♥的
So, where you from?
你从哪儿来
No place special.
不是啥特别的地方
Ya gotta be careful out there. It can be dangerous.
这里很危险 要小心啊
I know how to take care of myself.
我知道怎么照顾自己
Go ahead. I'm not gonna eat it.
吃吧 我不吃
I was born in Pittsburgh,
我出生在匹兹堡
but, uh... I've lived all over the east coast.
但是... 我一直住在东岸
Five towns. Five different families.
在五个不同的家庭 不同的小镇生活过
Thanks for the lift, Marge.
谢谢你载我一程 玛吉
Good luck, Jordan.
祝你好运 乔丹
Luck's got nothing to do with it.
关运气屁事
Seriously? A cappuccino machine?
不是吧 咖啡机
Alex wouldn't even let Kaylie bring a TV.
艾力克斯甚至不让凯莉带电视
We've been over this. She's here to train, not watch television.
我们谈过了 她来这里是训练的 不是看电视
Remember what it was like when you went to college?
记不记得你上大学的时候
Brought a hot plate and ramen noodles. Thought I had it made.
带了一台热炉和拉面 本以为有口福了
Beanbag chair for me.
我带了充气椅
No, no, no. Please,
行了 拜托
no stories of the olden days.
别再讲你们以前的事
And this isn't college.
我们也不是上大学
We've got to get you moved in, so let's get some pictures, huh?
我们得帮你们搬东西 来照几张相吧
Lots and lots of pictures so I can remember what you look like.
照很多很多 这样才我能够记住你们的样子
Come on. Here we go.
来吧 来
Perfect.
太美了
Perfect. Now move a little closer together.
真美 来站近一点
I always knew this was how it was going to be.
我早就知道这一切会成真
How what was going to be?
什么成真
Us. Being here. Training for the Olympic Team.
我们来到这里 在奥♥运♥队训练
Uh... scootch a little to your right.
往右移一点
Scootching!
往右
Other girls come, other girls go...
一些人注定是过客
OK, look this way.
看这边
But in the end, it's just us.
但是我们会一直走到最后
One-two-three, three-two-one.
我们是三姐妹
Nothing's ever going to separate us.
任何事情都无法将我们分开
Smile, girls!
笑一笑 姑娘们
Surprise!
惊喜
Oh! What is that?
这是什么啊
I'm developing my own fragrance.
我在开♥发♥我的香水品牌
My dad's working on a deal with QVC! Isn't it amazing!?
我爸在和家庭购物频道签协议 很棒吧
If you like the smell of bug spray.
有股杀虫剂的味道
I'm calling it "Winner".
我把它命名为"胜利者"
Because who doesn't want to smell like a winner, right?
因为我们都有胜利者的味道
Maybe you should just bottle sweat,
或许你应该装一瓶汗水
since that's what it takes to be a real winner.
这才是赢得冠军的必要因素
Pay, can we finish up here later?
佩 我们能等会再整东西吗
I'm supposed to meet Austin.
我要去见奥斯汀
Sure.
当然
You excited to see him? Yeah.
激动吗 当然
He's been training here for a week already with the boys
他已经跟随男队在这里训练一周了
and it's been the longest we've been apart since Worlds.
这是我们世锦赛后分开最长的时间
Poor baby. I haven't seen Max in months.
真可怜啊 我都一个月没见麦克斯了
But, in a way, I feel closer to him than ever.
但在某种方面 我觉得和他的距离更近了
He writes the most amazing letters.
他写的信很动人
What are you, Amish? Who writes letters anymore?
你是隐士吗 这年头谁还写信
I know it's old-fashioned
我知道过时了
but that's what I love about it.
但这正是我喜欢的地方
His letters are thoughtful and so romantic.
他的信很体贴 很浪漫
Yeah, yeah, yeah. OK, what does he write you?
是啊 是啊 他都写些什么
I want details. Spillage.
说具体点 快说
It's none of your business.
不关你的事
In other words, they're boring.
那就是说 很无聊
Or dirty.
或者色情
Is Max sending you dirty letters?!
麦克斯在给你写色情信吗
If he was, I wouldn't spill.
就算他写了 我也不会告诉你
Fine.
算了
You know, I almost feel sorry for the two of you,
两个被男朋友栓牢的人
being stuck with boyfriends.
我真为你们感到可惜
Oh, this oughta be good.
你准备说什么
I'm serious. We're gonna be here for eight weeks,
我是认真的 我们要在这个帅哥云集之地
on a campus filled with hundreds of gorgeous,
足足呆上两个月
homesick, lonely boys.
这里不乏思乡的寂寞少年
Who happen to have the best bodies in the USA.
又有着全美数一数二的好身材
And, since we're finally allowed to date
既然我们终于可以光明正大地
without having to sneak around,
谈场恋爱了