剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
to show the best face of Colorado to the whole world
展示科罗拉多最佳风采的大好机会
and your gym is a cesspool of controversy.
而你们的体操馆是一个充满争议的肮脏之地
I wonder which one of your spots
我很好奇我会取代
on the Worlds Team I'm gonna take?
你们谁的参赛资格
But I guess I'll let the National Committee figure that out
但我想在我们惊艳登场之后
after we rock the exhibition.
国家委员会肯定自有答案
How do I hate thee's guts?
我是怎样地恨你[改编自伊丽莎白·布朗宁的诗句]
Let me count the ways.
让我细细数一数
OK, we cannot let Denver outshine us.
我们不能被丹佛馆掩盖光芒
We have to up our game.
我们得挽回颓势
Do you guys seriously expect me
你们真打算
to be able to do gymnastics with this thing on?
让我带着这东西练体操吗
We don't have a choice. You can wear long sweats.
我们别无选择 你可以穿长裤
Great. So I'll be the freak.
好极了 那我就成怪物了
The National Committee's gonna be here tomorrow,
国家委员会明天才到
so we all have to be flawless.
我们的表现必须完美无缺
Especially you, Emily.
尤其是你 艾米莉
Speaking of flawless.
说到完美无缺
Mmm. Hunky.
瞧这个美男子
It's what's for dinner. Hey, you guys.
秀色可餐啊 大家好
This is my old pal, Max.
这是我的老朋友 麦克斯
This is Emily,
这是艾米莉
Lauren,
萝伦
and Payson.
还有佩森
Hi, Max.
你好 麦克斯
What? Do I have something on my face?
怎么了 我脸上有脏东西吗
No, no. Your face is... fantastic.
不不 你的脸 很炫目
For what?
什么意思
For catching the light.
衬着阳光 美得炫目
Max is into photography.
麦克斯爱好摄影
I love photography!
我也爱摄影
Where does Max come from?
麦克斯是哪里人
Texas, but he's thinking of moving to Colorado.
德克萨斯 但他想搬来科罗拉多州
He's trying to decide between Denver and Boulder.
正在丹佛和博尔德两个城市间犹豫不决
Well, Boulder, of course, silly.
傻瓜 当然要选博尔德啦
And why Boulder exactly?
为什么非要选博尔德
See you guys later.
回头见
Payson.
回见 佩森
Emily.
艾米莉
He was totally into you.
他为你神魂颠倒啊
OK, right. He was!
别开玩笑 绝对是
Believe me, the type of guy that's into Lauren
相信我 那种男孩中意萝伦那型的
is definitely not into me.
绝对不会喜欢我的
So, you guys seeing Kaylie today?
你们今天去看望凯莉吗
Yeah, do you want to come?
是的 你也去吗
I don't think it's a good idea.
我觉得还是不去为好
For her or for you?
对她 还是对你自己
This place is weird.
这地方真怪
This whole thing is weird.
所有事都很奇怪
Says the girl wearing an electronic monitoring device.
比如有个姑娘要戴一个电子监控器行动
Why didn't we see Kaylie was in trouble?
我们怎么没看出凯莉有事
I did.
我看出来了
But then again, I know her better than anyone else here.
但细想一下 我比所有人都了解她
I mean, we are best friends.
毕竟我们是最好的朋友
Were best friends.
曾经是
Kaylie was feeling really trapped by Sasha before he left.
萨沙在任时 凯莉一直觉得受他压制
He was onto her anorexia,
他知道她节食的事
and she was starting to freak out.
于是她就慌了
Maybe she took matters into her own hands.
也许她决定自己解决这件事
She and Austin were working a lot on that video cam.
她和奥斯丁对卷录像带下了不少功夫
Are you saying that Kaylie sent that picture to Ellen Beals?
你说是凯莉把录像带交给艾琳·比尔的吗
Hey. Kaylie!
你们好 凯莉
So, what's it like in here?
在这儿过得怎么样
They let you eat whatever you want?
可以大快朵颐吗
What I would give for a guilt-free red velvet cupcake.
只要能痛快吃一个蛋糕 让我♥干♥什么都行
Not exactly, Lauren.
不是那样 萝伦
Recovery is all about being healthy.
康复是指健康饮食
So, how are you doing?
你怎么样
Really.
说实话
I'm just trying to get out of here
我只想尽快离开这里
so I can get back to my gymnastics,
那样就能重回体操馆
and start working again, ASAP.
开始训练
I feel so out of it.
我离开体操太久了
Like I'm on the outside looking in, you know?
感觉自己像局外人一样 你理解吗
I know the feeling.
我了解你的感受
Oh, my God! Emily, I didn't know.
天啊 艾米莉 我不知道你的事
I mean, I knew about Sasha, but not this.
我知道萨沙走了 但没想到你也出事了
Payson would rather we didn't talk about her boyfriend.
佩森也不愿意我们提她的男朋友
Shut up. Oh, is Austin here?
闭嘴 奥斯丁来了吗
You know, doing the exhibition too?
他也参加展示表演吗
Yeah.
是的
He's actually practicing.
他在训练
Right.
是啊
Oh, but he has a seriously hottie friend named Max
但他带了名叫麦克斯的帅哥朋友来
who might be moving to Boulder.
这位美男很可能搬来博尔德市
Honestly, haven't boys been enough problems?
老实讲 因为男孩子 出的事还少吗
Sorry, not all of us crush
抱歉 并不是所有人
on guys who get senior citizen discounts.
都中意萨沙那样老男人
At least I'm not obsessed with some stupid high school boy
至少我不会迷恋满脑袋发胶的
with over-gelled hair.
高中傻小子
A-ha! So you did sneak a peek.
看来你的确偷瞄过
Kaylie... it seems like you're really good.
凯莉 看起来你恢复得不错
We have to get back to practice, and I'm sure
我们得回去训练了 我相信
you have to get back to doing... whatever.
你会很快回来的 不管是体操还是生活
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你们来看我
I miss you guys,
我想念你们
but I'll be back soon.
但我很快会回去的
You better be.
你最好快点回来
We have a Chinese team to destroy at Worlds.
世锦赛还要给中国队好看呢
If you're looking for the press,
如果你要找媒体
there's like a ton of them right over there.
那倒是有不少
Waiting for Kelly Parker, I'm sure.
我想他们一定都在等凯丽·帕克现身
Some things just never change.
有的事情从未改变
Actually, I can care less about the press.
事实上 我也不那么关注媒体
Do you guys think Max is here?
你们觉得麦克斯会来吗
I really want him to see me in my new dress.
我想让他看看我的新礼服
Kelly Parker! Kelly, over here!
凯丽·帕克 凯丽 看这里
Look at her just eating up all the spotlight.
看她抢尽所有风头
I cannot believe the Denver Elite
真难以置信 丹佛精英俱乐部
are back to being the girls of the hour.
会再成为业内的宠儿
After we kicked their asses.
那可是我们的手下败将啊
Rock Rebels! Over here.
岩石叛军 看这里
Show us those rebel smiles.
露出你们叛逆的笑容
Max!
麦克斯
Thanks for throwing some love our way.
多谢你救场
We're like press lepers.
我们就像媒体的弃儿
It wasn't charity.
我可不是可怜你们
You girls are gorgeous.
你们真的很迷人
Oh, you poor little things.
小可怜们
Are you sure you don't want to take our picture?
你确定不要给我们拍照吗
You're the Denver Elite.
你是丹佛精英俱乐部的
That's the gym you don't want to go to.
就是你不想去的那个体操馆
What gym? Gym?
什么体操馆 体操馆
I didn't tell you? Max is a gymnast.
我没跟你们说吗 麦克斯也是体操选手
He's trying to decide which club to join.
他正在考虑加入哪家俱乐部
Rocky Mountain or Denver Elite.
是去岩石还是丹佛精英
Well, of course you have to come to Denver.
你当然该来丹佛
At least there I'm not fighting Austin for all the attention.
至少在那儿不用担心被奥斯丁抢了风头
Please. Denver is so lame.
算了吧 丹佛太差劲了
And with Nicky Russo gone, your men's team sucks.
自从尼奇·鲁索走后 你们的男队也没戏了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表