剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
then I don't know when I can.
还有什么可以呢
Steve, I would never,
斯蒂夫 我绝不会
ever do anything to hurt you or Lauren.
做任何伤害你或萝伦的事
I just... I'm sorry, I just thought it would be better
我只是...很抱歉 我只是觉得
coming from her than me. It was an error in judgment.
由萝伦说出来更好 是我判断失误了
I'm so sorry.
真的非常抱歉
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
I don't think I can.
恐怕不能
But Emily was upset about the endowment
但艾米莉对捐助一事很生气
and I forgave you!
我也原谅你了
What's going on? Lights are out. AC is out.
怎么了 灯不亮了 空调也停了
Bill is not paid. I am so sick of this!
没交电费 我真是厌烦透了
I'm so sick of living hand-to-mouth.
厌烦了拮据的生活
I'm so sick of being embarrassed in the gym.
厌烦了在体操馆的不堪
And I'm so sick of my mom dating...
厌烦妈妈和...
What's wrong? My arm's tingling.
怎么了 我胳膊麻了
Where are your anti-seizure meds?
你的药呢
I forgot to get them refilled.
吃完忘买♥♥了
Where's Mom? She's at her new job.
妈妈呢 她在上班
Let's get you on the floor.
先躺地上
Ok.
好了
OK. I'm gonna get Mrs. Skomp from next door to watch you
我去找隔壁的斯康普太太照看你
while I go to the pharmacy, OK?
我去药店买♥♥药 好吗
I know the drill. Don't worry.
我知道怎么做 别担心
Hey, do I look worried?
我看上去像在担心吗
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Alrighty. 7414 Jefferson Street?
好了 杰弗逊街7414号♥
Is that still your home address?
你家地址没变吧
Yeah. OK.
是的 好
That'll be $220. What?
总共220美元 什么
No, it's a $15 co-pay.
不对 自付款只要15美元
Um, the computer says your insurance doesn't cover it.
根据记录 这个不在保险范围内
Well, the computer is wrong. It always covers it.
记录有错误 一直都有保险的
Well, why don't you wait until the morning
要不你等明天早上
and you can check with your provider?
再和承保人核对一下
Because my brother is having seizure symptoms tonight.
我弟弟现在癫痫发作了
He needs his meds.
他急需用药
I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.
抱歉 我也无能为力
OK, look, how much for just two pills?
好吧 买♥♥两片药多少钱
The prescription's for 20. I can't sell you two.
处方上开的是一瓶 不能卖♥♥两片
Come on! Please? I'm desperate!
得了吧 求你了 我没别的办法了
I'm sorry. I could lose my job.
很抱歉 我可能为此丢掉饭碗
This is ridiculous! His medicine is covered!
太可笑了 他有医疗保险的
Can you please just go and check again?
你能再去核查一下吗
Miss... Please!
小姐 求你了
Ok.
好吧
All right, just hold on one second.
好 稍等一下
No. No, I'm sorry. I can't help you tonight.
不行 没有 很抱歉 我帮不了你了
Hey. Come in.
嘿 进来吧
Where's your dad?
你♥爸♥爸呢
He's not here.
他不在
When's he coming back?
他什么时候回来
Summer already told my dad about us.
萨默已经把我们的事告诉我爸了
Who told Summer? I did.
谁告诉萨默的 我
How could you do that?
你怎么能这样
You know she's gonna tell Sasha.
她会告诉萨沙的
Which is all you care about, isn't it?
你只关心这个 是吧
I told you I loved you.
我说了 我爱你
Because you didn't want to get kicked out of the Rock.
因为你不想被踢出岩石
That's the only reason. That's not true.
就因为这个 不是的
That's how it feels.
但感觉就是这样
How long did it take you to fall in love with Kaylie?
你花了多长时间爱上凯莉的
A week? A day? A moment?
一周 一天 还是一瞬
I gave myself to you and you still couldn't tell me you loved me.
我把自己给了你 你却仍不说爱我
Until your place at the Rock was threatened.
直到你在岩石的地位受到威胁
I'm a lot of things, I know that,
你可以用任何词来形容我
but stupid isn't one of them!
但我绝对不笨
I know how hard it must be to be here all alone
我知道一个人在这边处理这些事情
and deal with all this.
很困难
I know how hard it must be to be away.
我也知道独自在外很困难
It's just that sometimes, when I come home,
只是有时候 我回到家
it feels like you're a whole different family, you know?
感觉已经物是人非了 你知道吗
I can't imagine how tough that is.
难以想象那该多痛苦
But you have to know, you are in our hearts, every second.
但你得明白 我们无时无刻不想着你
Do you really think that
你真的认为
Sasha Belov is worth falling on the sword for?
萨沙·别洛夫值得我们做出牺牲吗
If it comes to that?
若事情发展到那个地步的话
I think he's a great coach and an honorable man.
他是个不错的教练 也是个优秀的男人
And I trust him with Payson.
把佩森交给他我很放心
She's going through such a vulnerable time right now.
她现在很脆弱
She's started puberty,
她正处于青春期
her body's changing and her hormones have to be going crazy.
身体开始变化 荷尔蒙也疯狂增加
And she's completely reinventing herself as a gymnast
她在成为女人时 却要将自己
while she's becoming a woman.
再次训练为体操运动员
I think she'd be devastated to lose the coach
若失去了她所信赖的教练
she feels so safe with.
她会绝望的
OK, then.
那好吧
It's OK with me
我同意
if you want to run for president of the Parents' Board.
你去竞选家长委员会主席
So I have your permission?
你终于同意了
As if you need my permission to do anything.
你有权做任何事 无需我的同意
But you have my full support.
我会全力支持你的
What if I want something else? Like what?
若我想要别的呢 什么
Well, Becca's at a sleepover
贝卡在别人家过夜
and Payson's working late with Sasha at the Rock.
佩森和萨沙在体操馆训练
If you think you can buy my vote in exchange for sexual favors,
若你想通过美色赢得我的投票
you're absolutely right.
就太明智了
That was it.
就是这样
That was it! That's fantastic!
就是这样 太美了
What you just did, the story you just told,
你刚跳的 你刚演绎的那段故事
it was... it was inspired.
真是 太震撼了
It's you, Sasha. You inspire me.
是你 萨沙 你给了我灵感
Payson!
佩森
Payson!
佩森
How are you feeling now?
现在感觉怎么样
Just a headache. I think we caught it in time.
只是有点头痛 幸亏及时喝了药
Good.
很好
It was nice of the neighbors to lend us light.
邻居太好了 还借灯给我们
Yup. They brought cookies over, too. You want one?
是啊 他们还拿了饼干过来 要吃吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
So do you know where Mom's working?
你知道妈妈在哪儿上班吗
She didn't say, just that it pays well.
她没说 只说待遇不错
I hope it pays really well. Why?
希望如此 怎么了
Because we need $220.
因为我们急需220美元
Maybe Mom forgot her keys.
可能是妈妈忘了带钥匙
Are you Emily Kmetko?
你是艾米莉·克迈特科吗
Yes.
是的
Were you at Clute's Pharmacy this evening?
你今晚去过克鲁特药店吗
Yes. You're under arrest.
去过 你被逮捕了
Food-chicken. Calories-120
食物 鸡 热量 120卡
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表