剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
they're no longer "Girls", they're young women.
她们不再是女孩 而是年轻女士了
And I trust them to get to the gym on time
我相信她们能按时到体操馆
because they choose to.
因为这是她们内心的选择
Well, sometimes they make the wrong choices.
有时候她们也会选错
Which is why I'm also concerned
这也是为什么我认为
about lifting the no-dating rule.
应该继续实行不准约会规定的原因
We've had problems in the past
我们以前有过麻烦
with girls fraternizing with boys in the gym.
因为她们与体操馆的男生太过亲密
So the rules are just there to be broken?
所以即便有规矩也是用来打破的
They're there to set the bar
规矩是用来表达
for what's expected of them.
对她们的期望 设定标杆
A dedicated gymnast sets her own bar higher every day.
一位专注的体操选手会每天自觉提高标杆
And I'm only here to help her
我来这是为了帮助她们
realize the expectations she has for herself.
实现对自己的期望
Look, oppression encourages rebellion.
听我说 压♥迫♥只会激起反抗
So, why not liberate these young women
所以 何不换一种思路
and trust them to make the right choices
解放这些年轻女士
for a change?
相信她们会做出正确的选择
Finally, a coach who won't be treating us like children.
总算来了个不会把我们当小孩子的教练
We don't need a buddy, we need a boss.
我们要的不是死党 而是老大
Yeah, well, I think it's awesome
是的 不过我觉得有一个
we have a coach we can relate to.
能亲近的教练很棒
And a woman.
而且还是 女的
That way we don't have to worry about you kissing her.
这样我们就不必担心你会吻她了
Or do we? You haven't shown
好像也确实不用担心 你对男孩子
much interest in boys, at least not your own age.
都不怎么感兴趣 至少是同龄男孩
Because having a boyfriend has been so good for your career.
有你这个前车之鉴 我哪还敢尝试
Payson, Carter had a zero effect on my gymnastics.
佩森 卡特对我的体操事业没任何影响
I only dumped him because I wanted
我甩了他是因为我想
to save myfriendship with Kaylie.
挽救和凯莉的友谊
After you slept with him a few hundred times.
在你和他睡了几百次之后
Says the Ice Princess. Do you really think
冰山公主也会说这种话 你真以为
Damon's gonna wait around until 2012 to have sex with you?
戴蒙会等到2012年才跟你上♥床♥吗
I think it's none of your business.
这跟你没半点关系
Just saying, you're not gonna be on house arrest forever.
我是想说 你不会永远禁锢自己
Actually, my probation officer
事实上 我的缓刑监督官
has been so impressed with my compliance,
对我的服从很满意
that as of today, I am a free woman.
所以今天 我是个自♥由♥人
That's great, Emily!
那太好了 艾米莉
And thanks to Darby, free to see Damon
还要多谢达比 你能自♥由♥地和戴蒙见面
without breaking the rules.
而不必担心会违规
Except he's in LA recording his album.
可惜他在洛杉矶录专辑
I don't get it.
我真不明白
Damon is always there to bail you out. Literally,
戴蒙总是在你身边守护你 没别的意思
and supports you in everything you do.
并支持你的任何事
He even borrowed a tour bus,
他甚至借了一辆观光车
and took it across the country
穿越整个国家
so that your brother could see you at Nationals,
只是为了让你弟弟看你参加全国锦标赛
and what is it exactly that you do for him?
而你又为他做过什么
Hey! Hi!
嘿 嗨
Emily, I wanted to personally introduce myself.
艾米莉 我想再单独介绍一下我自己
I'm a really big fan.
我是你的大粉丝
And Payson, I've worshipped you forever.
还有佩森 我一直都很崇拜你
Oh, God.
哦 真是受宠若惊啊
You guys, I'm so pumped to be here!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 能来这里我真是太激动了
We're gonna rock the gymnastics world!
我们要称霸体操界
Right on! And as our team captain
没错 而且作为队长
I wanted you to think of me as your second-in-command.
我希望你能把我当做你的副手
And I have a lot of ideas to improve things around here.
我有很多点子来改善这里的环境
Like a private dressing room
比如为岩石排名第一的姑娘
for the number one girl at The Rock,
配一间专用更衣室
which just happens to be me at the moment.
目前来讲 那个人就是我了
And I feel like we need to change things up with the colors.
而且我还觉得应该把四周的颜色换一下
I was thinking, you know, brighter,
我想的是 比如 更鲜亮一点的
hot pinks, passionate purples. Love!
热情的粉 激♥情♥的紫 我喜欢
Excuse me, since when are you the team captain?
等一下 你什么时候成了队长了
Since, with Kaylie out. I'm number one at The Rock.
自从 凯莉走了 我就是岩石第一了
Says who? I'm ranked higher
谁说的 我在世锦赛队的成绩
than both of you onthe World Team.
比你们两个都高
That's if Emily's even still
何况艾米莉能否继续待在世锦赛队
on the World Team.
还是个未知数
Any word yet?
有消息了没
Um, no. Not yet.
呃 没有 暂时还没
Hey, I know all about it, Em.
嘿 我知道这件事 艾米
And I blame our screwed-up health care system.
我恨透了那个该死的医疗保险制度
Power to the people!
权力是属于人♥民♥的
Still, she is a convicted felon,
不过 她还是被判为重罪犯
and I don't think she's the best candidate for team captain.
我也不认为她是担任队长的最佳人选
What about Payson?
那佩森呢
She was team captain before Kaylie,
在凯莉之前她是队长
and all of the girls respect her.
而且所有的姑娘都很尊敬她
What, they don't respect me?
怎么 难道她们不尊敬我吗
If Sasha was here, he'd have us compete for it.
若萨沙在的话 他会让我们用实力竞争
Well, he's not here.
但是 他不在
Are you afraid you might lose?
你是怕你会输吗
Darby is the coach,
达比才是教练
so I think she should choose.
我觉得应该由她来定
Darby?
达比
You know what, I have an idea.
听我说 我有个主意
Why don't we empower everyone on this decision? Hmm?
我们何不发动所有人来做这个决定呢
OK, everybody gather around.
好了 大家都过来集♥合♥
Now, we're trying to pick your team captain,
现在 我们要甄选队长
and it's between Payson and Lauren.
候选人是佩森和萝伦
Now, I can either decide, or they can compete for it.
要么由我来决定 要么让她们公平竞争
So, all those in favor of me choosing, raise your hands
好了 希望由我决定的人 举起手来
Ok.
好
And all in favor of Payson and Lauren competing for it...
希望由佩森和萝伦竞选的人呢
Hmm. Perfect!
嗯 很好
Tomorrow, we'll have a mini-meet
明天 我们将举♥行♥一场平衡木
on beam, bars and vault.
高低杠和跳马的小型比赛
Good with me.
没问题
Will you be judging at least?
你会担任评委吗
I think it's important for me to stay neutral,
我觉得我最好还是保持中立
but I'm sure the assistant coaches will be happy to judge.
那些助理教练会很高兴担此重任的
Ah, this is so exciting!
太让人激动了
A big competition on my first day!
一来就有比赛看
So, I'll be here and ready to roll at 7AM,
我明天早上7点到 准时开始比赛
and I'll see you all whenever I see ya.
到时候也请大家准时
You have to win.
你一定要赢
Lauren as team captain is a fate worse than death.
萝伦当队长比死更让人痛苦
Don't worry, I won't let Lauren and her father
别担心 我不会让萝伦和她父亲
take total control of The Rock.
全权掌控岩石的
Oh, my gosh!
哦 天哪
What?
怎么了
Damon is back in Boulder.
戴蒙回博尔德了
And you know what the best part is?
而且最让人兴奋的是
For the first time ever,
有史以来第一次
I can see him and it's not breaking any rules.
我可以正大光明地见他了
I'll see you tomorrow around 7.
明早7点见
Come on. Darbs. Let's see if you still got it.
来吧 达比 让我们看下你是否宝刀未老
Yay!
太棒了
I acknowledge that I'm sick.
我承认我是有病
That my addiction to perfection
由于我对完美的执着
caused me to have a distorted body image.
导致我毁了自己的身体
And I regret that I hurt myself.
我也很后悔伤害了自己
And I know that recovery is a life long battle,
我知道康复需要一生的努力奋斗
but I'm determined to stay healthy,
但我已经决定要健康地生活
and love myself and my body just the way I am.
要爱惜自己和自己身体
Congratulations, Kaylie.
恭喜 凯莉
Admitting that you have a problem
承认自己有问题
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表