剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Emily needs to stay late
艾米莉要留下来
and work on her new Lacey Grimes choreography.
练习蕾西·格莱姆斯新编的舞蹈动作
Kim. Yes?
金姆 什么
I've got two tickets to the ballet tonight.
我有两张今晚芭蕾舞表演的票
And, um...
那个
I'd like to take Payson, if that's OK with you.
我想带佩森去 如果你不介意的话
I think a little inspiration might be just what she needs now.
她现在需要一些灵感
Yes, sure. It's a nice idea.
当然可以 好主意
Ok.
好
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't know why Sasha's making me do this.
不明白为什么萨沙要叫我去
It's not like I've never been to a ballet before.
我又不是没看过芭蕾舞表演
Dad used to take Becca and me every year
以前每到圣诞节 爸爸都会带我和贝卡
to go see Nutcracker at Christmas.
去看《胡桃夹子》
Well, this is a contemporary ballet.
这次是现代芭蕾
This is a touring company out of New York.
是从纽约来的巡演公♥司♥
It's not your typical civic center kind of thing.
而不是市中心的那些三流舞蹈公♥司♥
Whatever. It's not gonna make a difference. Mom!
不管怎样 都没用的 妈妈
Sasha's trying to make me do something
萨沙是想逼我做
that I'll never be able to pull off.
我根本做不好的事
Girls like Kaylie can just
像凯莉这样的女生
flash cutesy smiles and do dance elements
做出讨人喜爱的笑脸 跳几个舞蹈动作
and everybody goes ga-ga because they're so petite and graceful.
大家就会很开心 因为她们娇小又优雅
There he is. OK, promise me you'll keep an open mind
他来了 答应我 心胸放宽点
and try to enjoy the show.
试着去享受这场演出
The only thing I can promise you
我只能答应你一定到场
is that I'll show up. Not to enjoy it.
享不享受就不知道了
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Wow! You look...
你看起来
Very dashing. Well, I give all the credit
很气派 这是花大笔钱
to JK Lenmar and Sons.
买♥♥来的行头
Payson Keeler, your carriage awaits.
佩森·基勒 马车已经候着了
Kaylie is representing the USA now, not promoting a night club.
凯莉代表的是美国 不是给夜♥总♥会♥代言
I think she should find something more... Oldfashioned?
我觉得她应该找些更 过时的吗
Kaylie is an American classic and should use an American classic
她是美国的神话 就该找首经典名曲
like Gershwin or Copland. That'll put everyone to sleep.
像格什温或科普兰的 会让人昏昏欲睡
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你根本不懂自己在说什么
Are we at this again?
你又要争这个吗
Kaylie, honey, what do you think?
凯莉 亲爱的 你怎么想
Yeah, sweetheart, which music do you want to use?
对 亲爱的 你想用什么音乐
Uh... Maybe we can blend both styles together.
这个 或许我们能把两种风格结合起来
Maybe mom's friend could create a piece
也许妈妈的朋友可以制♥作♥一支这样的曲子
using the classical music you think I need,
用爸爸要求的经典名曲
but mixed with a beat with a modern edge like Mom wants.
再加上妈妈想要的现代感的节拍
It's called compromise, Alex.
这叫各退一步 艾力克斯
Kaylie, honey, you've barely touched your food.
凯莉 亲爱的 你都没怎么吃东西
OK, but if your music biz friends create some mix,
好吧 但若你音乐界的朋友搞成了混音曲
I need to sign off on it.
我绝不同意
Calm down.
冷静一下
We're not out to sabotage you.
我们又不是要陷害你
I really don't think you know... Deep breaths.
我真觉得你不了解 深呼吸
Listen, don't tell me to calm down. Deep breaths.
听着 别叫我冷静 深呼吸
Or deep breaths or any of that stuff...
也别让我深呼吸什么的
So, what is this Flight of the Swan?
这个《消逝的天鹅》讲的什么
A modern interpretatn of the classic ballet Swan Lake.
是对古典芭蕾《天鹅湖》的全新演绎
Nudge me if I fall asleep.
要是我睡着了就推一下我
You know, I have been to a ballet before.
知道吗 我以前看过芭蕾舞表演
My dad used to take me all the time when I was little.
小时候我爸总是带我去看
And? Did you like it?
然后呢 你喜欢吗
I only enjoyed the part
我喜欢的只是
where I got to drink sparkling apple cider
可以用塑料香槟杯
out of plastic champagne glasses.
喝气泡苹果酒罢了
Belov! Hi. Hey!
别洛夫 你好 嘿
How you doing? I'm doing good. You?
最近怎样 不错 你呢
Yeah, I'm good. Jayden, this is Payson.
还不错 杰登 这是佩森
Hi, nice to me you. You're one of Sasha champions, huh?
很高兴见到你 你是萨沙带出来的冠军吧
Well, I'm one of his gymnasts.
我还不是冠军呢
Hey, look, thanks for the last-minute tickets.
抱歉这么晚才找你要票
Oh, yeah. Happy to do it.
乐意效劳
I've got to get backstage and get this show started.
我要先去后台 准备演出了
But it was great to meet you, Payson.
很高兴认识你 佩森
Nice to meet you, too. See you after.
我也很高兴认识你 待会儿再见
OK, bye.
好 回见
So, what is she, the stage manager?
她是谁 舞台经理吗
What do you say we go inside,
不如我们进场
down a couple of sparkling ciders
用塑料香槟杯
out of plastic champagne flutes and enjoy the ballet?
喝几杯气泡苹果酒 好好享受表演
How about we down the ciders and skip the ballet?
不如只喝苹果酒 不看表演
Yeah, nice try.
这主意不错
Screw you, Lacey Grimes!
去死吧 蕾西·格莱姆斯
Looks like somebody's having a meltdown.
看来有人快挂掉了
My fancy-schmancy choreographer says I'm blocked.
我那华丽丽的编舞说我没有突破
You'd think for what I'm paying her,
想想 我付她那么多钱
she could tell me how to get unblocked.
她应该教我怎么做才对啊
Fancy-schmancy people aren't all they're cracked up to be.
那样的人很多都是华而不实的
Does that include you? You're pretty fancy-schmancy.
包括你吗 你也挺华丽的
Not really. When my family moved to Dallas for my gymnastics,
错 当我家为了体操搬到达拉斯时
we lived in a van for three months.
我们在货车里睡了三个月
Sounds really Scooby-Doo.
听起来很像史酷比的作风啊
Minus the wacky mysteries and Velma.
但没有奇怪的冒险和猪扒
So...
所以
Looks like it's just the two of us.
看来这儿就我们两个人啊
And Summer.
还有萨默
Well, I better get back to work. I'm never gonna get this right.
我得继续练了 怎么都做不好
Sometimes the worst place
有时候 最不适宜
to work out a gymnastics problem is in the gym.
解决体操问题的地方就是体操馆
How about we knock off and get a bite?
休息一下 吃点宵夜怎么样
Carter works at some Pizza Barn place
卡特在一家披萨店工作
that's supposed to have the best pizza in town.
那儿好像有镇上最好吃的披萨
Pizza Shack. I know it well. I used to work there, too.
披萨小屋 我知道的 我以前也在那儿工作
Great, then you know where it is.
很好 你知道地址
Let's go. Together?
走吧 一起吗
It's not a date, Emily. It's just a slice.
又不是约会 艾米莉 吃块披萨而已
Are you worried that Fraulein Cruz might find out?
担心克鲁兹小姐会发现啊
OK. One slice.
好吧 就一块
The swan must die to be reborn as a woman.
天鹅必须死亡后才可重生为一个女人
It symbolizes the courage
这代表着
it takes to let go of who we think we are
摒弃以前的自我认知
and become who we are meant to be.
并重新认识自己的勇气
She's so beautiful and strong.
她太漂亮 太有力了
Her extensions are endless. Do you recognize her?
她的身体很舒展 认出她是谁了吗
That's your friend. That's Jayden.
那是你朋友杰登
She's pretty good, huh? She's amazing.
她跳得很好吧 太迷人了
I can't believe you let me think she was a stagehand.
真不敢相信你让我误以为她是舞台管♥理♥员♥
Looks can be deceiving.
不能以貌取人啊
What about your party? I'd rather be here.
你不是还有聚会吗 我宁愿呆在这儿
You never had a party, did you? Mmmm.
根本没有聚会 是吧 对
Why do you like everybody to think you are such a party boy?
你干吗要让别人认为你是个花心男呢
It's part of my image. It works.
那只是假象 但效果不错
Really? And what about the whole living out of a van thing?
是吗 那你睡货车的事呢
Is that just part of your image, too? Oh, no.
也是假象吗 那是真事
My parents were into it. They're sort of hippies.
我爸妈喜欢住在车里 他们有点像嬉皮士
They actually flipped out more when I started making real money.
当我开始挣钱 确切地说应该是花钱时
Or should I say spending it.
他们便抓狂了
They act like I'm spreading leprosy
表现得就像是我在传播麻风病
instead of helping the economy.
而不是拯救经济
Maybe some people just aren't used to throwing money around.
也许有的人不习惯挥霍钱财
Throwing money around? You sound like my dad.
挥霍钱财 这话像是我爸说的
I don't think I could ever be comfortable
花那么多钱在自己身上
spending that much money on myself.
我绝对不会心安理得的
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表