剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
How could you do that? Easy.
你怎么能这么做 简单
I watched Emily working through it all morning,
我看着艾米莉做了一早上
and then I went in the annex for a half hour and worked it out.
然后我去附楼练了半小时就会了
I still cannot believe
我还是不相信
everyone thought hers was better than mine.
所有人都认为她跳得比我好
That was a really lousy thing you did in there.
你那做得可真是卑鄙
What do you mean?
什么意思
After all, it was your idea. My idea?
毕竟这是你的主意 我的主意
You told me all I had to do was
你告诉我我只要上去
go out there and prove I was better than Emily.
证明我比艾米莉优秀就行了
That's all I was doing. Come on.
我就是这么做的 拜托
What? She stole my choreographer,
怎么 她偷了我的编舞指导
so I stole her choreography.
于是我偷了她的舞蹈动作
You know what, Lauren?
你知道吗 萝伦
I've seen your best side
我见过你最美好的一面
and your worst.
也见过你最恶劣的一面
And that bad side is really scary.
而恶劣的一面真的相当可怕
I can't tell you I love you
我真的不能说我爱你
because you do stuff like you just did to Emily.
因为你做得出刚才对艾米莉的那种卑鄙事
I'm sorry, but I can't love that.
抱歉 但我不爱这样的你
Hey. Hey.
好啊 好
Are you gonna talk to Lauren about that stunt she pulled?
你会找萝伦谈谈她干的蠢事吗
I think it's clear who won that battle.
我想胜负显而易见
I think she learned her lesson.
她应该吸取教训了
But there is something I need to say to you.
不过我有话要跟你说
I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime.
我想知道你愿不愿意什么时候出去
On a date.
约会
Uh-oh. That looks like a "No" Face.
糟糕 似乎是拒绝的表情
No, just a surprised face, that's all.
不 只是出人意料的表情 仅此而已
Surprised "Yes" I hope. Yes.
但愿是出人意料的同意 是
A surprised "Yes."
出人意料的同意
Ok.
那就好
I'm just gonna go finish up a couple of things
我还有一些事情要处理完
and we can go home.
一会儿我们就回家
No problem, Mom.
好的 妈妈
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表