剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Next question.
下一个问题
And I think the results will speak for themselves.
我相信比赛结果会说明一切的
Thank you.
谢谢
Sasha!
萨沙
I am ready, that's why I'm back.
我准备好了 所以我才归队
You've been out for six weeks,Kaylie.
凯莉 你已经一个半月没有训练了
I need to go to Worlds.
我要参加世锦赛
No, what you need to do is keep your focus on the Olympics.
不 你要做的是集中精力备战奥♥运♥
That's the goal.
这才是你的目标
If I don't compete at Worlds,
如果我没有参加世锦赛
the NGO won't even consider me for the Olympic Team.
全国体操组织是不会让我入选奥♥运♥国家队的
They've made exceptions in the past.
之前曾有过特例
But, I'm not an exception.
但我不要做什么特例
I'm the National Champ and I earned my spot on the World Team.
我是全国冠军 国家队本就有我一席之地
And if you go to Worlds and perform poorly,
但如果你参加世锦赛但发挥失常
it will irrevocably hurt your chances at the Olympics.
那将会彻底毁掉你的奥♥运♥之路
It's just simply more prudent to play it safe.
现在还是小心谨慎一些为好
Since when have you ever played it safe?
你从何时起开始变得这么保守了
Since I'm the National Team Coach.
从我当上国家队教练开始
Look, I can't allow my affection for you to cloud my judgment.
我不能因为对你的偏爱而影响专业判断
You need to trust me.
你要相信我
You will remain on the National Team,
你会继续留在国家队
but you'll not be going to Worlds.
但不能参加世锦赛
Oh, excuse me.
失陪
He can't do this! It's not fair!
他不能这么做 这不公平
How can he say your spot is up for grabs?
他怎么能把你的位置拱手给别人
Kay, that's your spot.
凯 那明明是你的位置
I trust Sasha,
我相信萨沙
if he doesn't think I'm ready, then...
如果他觉得我还没准备好 那么
maybe I'm not.
也许他说的对
No, all that matters is what you think!
不 关键在于你是怎么想的
Trusting only what I thought, almost killed me.
一意孤行差点害我丢了性命
Sasha knew I had a problem before, and I denied it.
萨沙之前就知道我有问题 但我不愿承认
I'm sorry if this is hard for you,
抱歉 这么说让你们失望了
but my recovery depends on accepting that
但是经过这次康复治疗让我明白
I can't always be objective about myself.
我无法客观地看待自己
So, let's cut to the chase, I'm not your favorite gymnast
咱们有话直说吧 我不是你的爱将
and you're not my favorite coach,
你也不是我喜爱的教练
but why spend time dwelling in the negative?
但我们为什么不往好的方面想呢
I am the former World Champion so I'm counting on you
我是前全国体操冠军 我相信你
not to play favorites with your Rock girls.
不会偏心岩石队员
And since I'll be the team captain,
既然我要做队长
I'll conduct all the press-related interviews
我要包揽所有的媒体采访
because the fans want to follow a star and well,
因为粉丝们都希望见到一个明星
that's what I am.
那恰巧是我
Also, I think Tessa Grande
还有 我觉得特萨·格兰德
should fill Kaylie's spot.
可以填补凯莉的位置
She's young, talented and has no ego issues.
她很年轻 极有天赋 而且一点也不自负
Well, I'll take your endorsement under consideration.
你的推荐我会考虑的
In the meantime, the girls will pick their own team captain
同时 你要清楚 队长由大家选出
and the press will interview whomever they choose.
媒体也可以选择采访任何人
But you can rest assured I have no intention
但你放心 我不会
of playing favorites with anyone,
偏心任何人的
including you.
也包括你
You know, it really is so sad about Emily,
艾米莉的事真让人惋惜
but I hope you don't feel responsible.
希望你不会因此而自责
Even if you hadn't taken a sudden leave of absence
就算你当时在她身边
I'm sure she still would have lost her way.
我肯定她还是会出状况
What's the deal with Payson?
佩森到底怎么回事儿
What do you mean?
你指什么
I don't know. She runs hot and cold.
不知道 她对我忽冷忽热的
At least where I'm concerned.
至少我感觉是这样
Maybe because you're all over Lauren.
大概是因为你和萝伦打得火热
Hey, she's all over me.
是她对我纠缠不休
Look, Lauren's hot, I get it,
萝伦是个辣妹 我知道
but if you want Payson,
但如果你想和佩森在一起
you're going to have to pursue her.
你就要好好追求她
If you want her to warm up
如果你想让她动心
you're gonna have to give a reason to.
必须要让她有动心的理由
Bust a move.
行动吧
Can all National Team members gather?
国家队队员集♥合♥一下
The next three days are National Team practices.
接下来的三天是国家队的训练
And I know you're all curious to find out
我知道大家都迫不及待想知道
who's going to fill Kaylie's spot on the World Team.
谁将会填补凯莉的位置去参赛
So am I.
我也是
It could be any one of you who aren't already on the team.
不在国家队的任何人都有机会
So think of these next few days as an audition.
大家可以把接下来这几天的训练当做选拔
At the end of which I will invite two girls
训练结束我将选出两位队员
to stay on with the World Team to continue training.
和世锦赛队伍一起训练
And from those two girls, I'll ultimately choose the winner
从这两人中间我会选出一个人出场
and who will be an alternate.
另一人作为替补
Here is a list of compulsories
这里有一张清单 列出了关于
for strength, flexibility, and skill.
力量 灵活性和技术性等方面的规定动作
But they don't have compulsories at Worlds.
但世锦赛没有规定动作
These are my compulsories.
这是我给你们规定的动作
I'll use these as a way to determine
我会用这些标准来衡量
which two girls stay to compete for the final spot.
哪两位队员有资格争夺这最后的席位
Now, one more thing.
还有件事
An elite member of our team has left us.
我们队中的一位主力已经退出
She left us because she couldn't maintain the focus
她退出是因为她无法做到
or the discipline this sport demands.
集中注意力和遵守纪律
She wanted to do the sport her way and not my way.
她不听从教练的指导 一意孤行
So is there anyone else, standing right here,
今天站在这里的所有人
who feels the need to do things their way?
还有没有人想步其后尘
If so, step forward.
如果有 请站出来
Good. We're on the same page then.
很好 我们现在达成一致了
Get to work on the compulsories.
去练习规定动作
I want to see them executed flawlessly.
我要求动作做到完美无缺
Sasha.
萨沙
What am I supposed to do?
我该干什么
Light conditioning.
轻度训练
We need to focus on building back your stamina,
你现在需要恢复体力
so no skills right now, not until I'm sure you're ready.
现在不能做技术动作 直到我允许你做
Is he serious with all this conditioning?
他弄这些规定动作有没有搞错啊
I mean we're not in the Army.
我们又不是在军队里
Poor Lauren,
可怜的萝伦
are you afraid you won't be able to keep up?
你是不是担心自己坚持不下来
Luckily, Carter helped me get ready,
多亏有卡特帮我训练
so my endurance and flexibility are perfect.
我的耐力和灵活性都堪称完美
I know you're disappointed.
我知道你很失望
You just need to give it time, be patient.
你需要时间 耐心点
You and I both know I don't have time to be patient.
你我都清楚 我没有时间慢慢来
The Olympics are around the corner
奥♥运♥会近在眼前
and Worlds are an important stepping stone.
而世锦赛是通往奥♥运♥会的垫脚石
If I'm sidelined too long...
如果我冷板凳坐久了
...I might just be out.
就很有可能会出局
So what are you gonna do?
那你想怎么做
I'm going to do it his way.
我会照他说的做
Do I have a choice?
我还有别的选择吗
Hey, I'll see you at your house later.
一会儿家里见
Your dad's not coming back till next week.
你♥爸♥爸下周才会来
Oh, great!
太棒了
How 'bout we order in tonight
咱们晚上叫外卖♥♥
and hit those bridal mags?
然后一起看婚礼杂♥志♥怎么样
There's so many decisions to make
实在是有太多事情要做了
starting with picking out your dress.
首先就是给你挑婚纱
And you need to register, like ASAP,
你们还得去登记 越快越好
in case someone throws you a shower and...
万一有人为你举♥行♥新婚派对
OK, Lauren, just relax, please.
萝伦 放轻松
There is no need to rush this wedding,
没必要这么急着筹备婚礼
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表