剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, I've heard delicious rumors.
我可是听到了些有趣的事情
All about how you and Sasha
全是关于你和萨沙
have been carrying on for a while.
在这段时间是如何的暧昧
I always had my doubts about him as a coach,
他做教练的时候 我就对他有所怀疑
but I never knew to peg him for a creep.
但是我从来不知道他好这口
Sasha did nothing wrong.
萨沙没做错任何事
If he did nothing wrong, why did he run away from The Rock?
如果他没做错任何事 干嘛要离开岩石
Why is he hiding out in Denver?
他为什么要躲在丹佛
Sasha's not in Denver.
萨沙不在丹佛
According to Marty, he is. So tell me...
根据马蒂所说的 他在 告诉我
...is he as strict a coach in the bedroom as he is on the floor?
他在床上和在训练中一样严格吗
Payson, stop. What happened?
佩森 站住 发什么了什么事
Let's go. What?
我们走吧 什么
We need to leave this party right now and go find Sasha.
我们要马上离开这个派对去找萨沙
He's in Denver.
他在丹佛
You're not making any sense.
你这话没有任何根据
What makes you think Sasha's in Denver?
你怎么知道萨沙在丹佛
Kelly Parker said so.
凯丽·帕克这么说的
Oh, Kelly Parker.
凯丽·帕克
She'd say anything to mess with your head.
为了让你分心她什么都能说出来
Mom! This is different.
妈妈 这次不一样
Marty told her that Sasha is in Denver.
马蒂告诉她萨沙在丹佛
Maybe this means he's coming back.
或许这意味着他要回来了
I highly doubt that, sweetie.
我对此非常怀疑 宝贝
Then why would he hang around?
那他为什么默不作声
Maybe he's just waiting for us to find him.
或许他在等我们去找他
Does that sound like Sasha to you?
这听起来像是萨沙的作风吗
Maybe. I don't know.
或许吧 我不知道
But we have to find out.
我们得找到他
Please, Mom. Let's go.
求你了 妈妈 走吧
We have to try, even if there's just the tiniest chance.
纵然希望渺茫 我们也得试试
Payson, Sasha has made his decision.
佩森 萨沙去意已决
And you have to respect that.
你得尊重他的决定
Let him go.
让他走吧
In time, you'll see that
过段时间 你就会知道
moving on is the best thing you can do.
向前看才是最佳做法
Other coaches do exist,
教练多了去了
and so do other boys your own age.
同龄异性也如此
I don't want some stupid boy my own age.
我才不想结识什么愚蠢的同龄男生
I want my coach back.
我想要回我的教练
You were friends with him too.
你和他也是朋友啊
You've really accepted that he's just gone?
你真的能接受他不辞而别吗
Yes.
不错
I have.
我接受
Fine.
好吧
Fine, I'll let him go.
随便 我放手
I'll let my dream go.
抛弃梦想
I'll let the whole damn thing go.
放下所有的一切
Don't move.
别动
Is this some sort of a stick-up?
是在选取角度吗
No, it's the light.
不 是光线
It's perfect where you are.
你所在的位置光线正好
You do know you're missing the party?
你知道你可浪费了这个派对吧
Yeah, but I seriously doubt that the party's missing me.
没错 但我非常怀疑派对是否欢迎我
I thought you were off with Lauren?
我以为你跟萝伦在一起呢
Yeah, Lauren.
是啊 萝伦
Cool girl, but...
很酷 但是
No. I'm not with her.
没有 我没跟她一起
Hey, I got some great shots of Bode Miller.
有些伯德·米勒的精彩瞬间
You want to see 'em? Yeah, sure.
想一饱眼福吗 好 当然想啦
OK, check these out.
好的 来看看
Is it just me or is this a little awkward?
是我的错觉还是确实有点尴尬
Just a little.
有点啦
OK, confession.
好吧 我坦白
I've... been a fan of yours
自从在网上看了你的视频
since I saw your video on-line.
我就成了你的粉丝
On-line? What are you talking about?
网上 怎么回事
Really, you haven't seen it? No.
不是吧 你没看过吗 没有
How did this get on-line?
怎么会传到网上呢
Someone from the NGO must have posted it.
全国体操组织的人发布的
But why?
为什么
Probably so the world can see
可能是想让世界看到
how beautiful you are.
你有多么美丽吧
As a gymnast. In the video, I...
作为一名体操队员 视频里 我
And just in general.
总而言之
You must know that.
你懂的
I didn't.
过去我不懂
Not for a long time, but then a very...
很长一段时间都不懂 但后来有个
...good friend, convinced me that I was.
非常要好的朋友 让我认识并相信自己
He was right.
他是正确的
Lucky guy.
幸运的男生
Bruises are considered medals of honor in this gym.
这里伤疤就是荣誉奖章
You must be quite the hero here.
你在这一定是个英雄
How did you find me?
怎么找到我的
Marty.
通过马蒂
I can't believe...
没想到
He didn't have a chance against me.
他拗不过我
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I'm just waiting for my visa to be straightened out.
我在等签证 正在审批
I'm going back to Romania.
我要回罗马尼亚了
I wanted to clear out of The Rock as soon as possible,
我想尽快与岩石撇清关系
and let you all get on with your lives.
以便你们的生活能重回正轨
It's just not like you to run away.
逃跑不像是你的风格
Well, I didn't think it was much like me to coach girls
我也没想过把女孩们教进了
into ambulances or jail cells,
救护车和监狱里的人竟是我
but there you are.
但事实如此
Couldn't you have hung around long enough to say goodbye?
难道你就没时间过来道别吗
Everyone is so confused. And heartbroken.
大家都很困惑 伤心
No, I couldn't. Why not?
不 我不能 为什么不能
Because I'm heartbroken too.
因为我也很伤心
I put every single thing I had
对这些女孩和体操馆
into those girls, and into that gym.
我竭尽全力
I gave them everything I had,
倾尽所有
and I hurt them.
却伤害了她们
Sorry, Sasha.
对不起 萨沙
I had no idea you would take it this hard.
我不知道你这么难过
It's so extreme, the world we're in.
我们的世界 太过极端
Don't you ever feel like giving it up, Kim?
你没想过要放弃吗 金姆
Haven't you ever wanted to
从没想过
just wake up at a normal hour
在正常时间醒来
and to not press your kids to be superhuman,
不去逼迫自己的孩子成为超人
and not push them towards a goal
不逼迫他们去追逐那个
that only one in a million can reach?
只有百万分之一胜率的目标吗
Only once or twice a day.
一天也就想个一两次
Then you understand.
那你是理解的
So you are not coming back, are you?
这么说你不回来了 对吗
What about Summer?
那萨默怎么办
Do me one last favor.
帮我最后一个忙
Don't tell her I'm still here.
别告诉她我还没走
Ok.
好的
Kim.
金姆
Goodbye.
再见
OK, guys. We have to show Denver up.
伙伴们 我们得给丹佛体操馆点颜色看看
I have a few ideas on how we can spice up our routine.
我有些锦上添花的主意
Leg warmers? I'm not wearing these things!
护腿 我才不♥穿♥呢
Fine. You don't have to perform then.
随便 待会你别上台了
So I'm not gonna be the freak wearing sweats.
这样我就不是个穿着运动衫的怪物啦
We will all be the freaks wearing leg warmers.
我们都是穿着护腿的怪物
As if we weren't the laughingstock of the world already.
反正我们已经是世界的笑柄了
Thanks, you guys. You're real friends.
谢谢 你们 真够朋友
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表