剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Make it or Break it S01E01
《体操公主》第一季 第一集
Crap! Go sweetie...
糟糕 宝贝儿们
This is not a day for you to be late.
今天可不能迟到
There you go!
做得不错
Hey, Lauren. Hey.
早啊 萝伦 早
That's Payson.
佩森在那边
Can I have your autograph for show and tell?
你能帮我签名吗
What? Oh sure.
什么 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
How's your back today? Feels good today.
今天背怎么样了 还好
I'm not gonna push it till Boston though.
但不知道能不能坚持到波士顿
We're gonna dominate in Boston. We have to.
我们会征服波士顿的 我们没得选
It's our last Nationals.
这是我们最后一次机会比全国赛了
You can squeeze another one out.
你能做得还有很多
I don't think my body can handle it.
我的身体吃不消的
I hear that.
你可以再大声点讲
Besides,
除此之外
I'm gonna be soakin' up deals and showing off my medals.
我会完成承诺 还能炫耀我的奖牌
You know, waving in parades,
还可以在游♥行♥中和大家挥手
sleeping in, eating whatever I want.
睡个过瘾 吃个过瘾
Parades? That's so cheesy.
游♥行♥ 你也太没有追求了吧
Oh yeah? What are you gonna do after the Olympics, huh?
奥♥运♥会后你有什么安排吗
I'm gonna blow off from Boulder so fast.
迅速离开博尔德
Move to France. Go all jet set,like the Beckhams.
搬到法国去 像贝克汉姆那样 进入上流社会
How about you Pay?
你呢 佩
I'm gonna focus on winning in Boston.
我想全心备战波士顿
It's so weird
太不可思议了
all this work and it can all be over in just one weekend.
之前所有的训练在这周就见分晓了
The board happy Tanner? The board very happy.
董事会很高兴吧 唐纳 他们非常开心
"The Rock" is rolling and go,
岩石财源滚滚
we've got the strongest club
我们可以说是最强的俱乐部
possible heading to Nationals.
可能还会在全国比赛中拿奖
And Sports Illustrated is talking a cover on our triple threat.
《体育画报》的全是写我们的三朵金花
As long as the girls stay focused.
只要姑娘们都在全心全意备战
Not to mention we're gonna have the coach of the year.
更别说我们还拥有年度最佳教练
One day at the time, Tanner.
我们会全力以赴的 唐纳
Lauren!
萝伦
Pointed toes!
注意绷脚尖
Listen up.
大家听好了
This is your last full practice before you all leaving for Boston.
这是你们前往波士顿前的最后一场集训了
We're gonna load that National team with Rock girls
我要国家队里满是岩石的队员
and for the fun of it, show it down to the Denver club.
顺便让丹佛俱乐部关门大吉
After tomorrow, team order will be locked,
明天我们将选三名健将
and you all know how important that is.
你们知道这有多么的重要
The Top 3 will go as tough flight.
我们只取前三名
I'm sorry Cake, I mean I need to get Brian settled.
抱歉 我不能进去了 我得去接布莱恩了
Ok. See you at 3. Bye.
三点来接我 再见
For God sakes, we're the Top 3 in the past 3 years.
感谢上帝 我们一直是前三名
1, 2, 3.
第一第二第三
We actually, the 2, 3, 1 and 3, 2, 1.
实际上是第二第三第一 或是第三第二第一
Whatever, I'm just saying...
不管怎样 我只是想说...
Let's face it, Payson's been number1 for the most years.
承认吧 一直是她拿冠军
Yeah whatever, I'm just saying we've always been the top 3.
随便 我只是想说 我们三个一直都是前三
Who the hell is that?
她是从哪儿冒出来的
Marty... Yeah.
马蒂 没错
That's Emily Kmetko.
那是艾米莉·克迈特科
She's an American Gymnastic scholarship kid.
全美体操奖学金获得者
That's the girl you were telling me about
她就是你给我说过
the one they found on a playground?
在操场上被挖掘的那个女孩
Yup. You know what?
对 你知道吗
I think "The Rock" is the club to be in Nationals.
她能帮助岩石把全国冠军收入囊中
What the hell is that girl wearing?
她穿的那叫什么啊
Dude she's hot! Yeah.
哥们儿 靓妞 是啊
Who?
谁
That one blindman. The one flipping across the gym.
那边那个 你瞎掉了吗 做翻转动作的那个
Hey, that was some two and half punch front.
漂亮的直体两周前空翻
Thanks. You're Payson Keeler, right?
谢谢你 你是佩森·基勒
Yeah.
吧
I saw you at the Northern Open.
我在北美公开赛上见过你
On TV, I mean.
我是说 在电视上
Emily. I didn't think you're gonna make it.
艾米莉 我以为你今天不来了
Yeah, my mom... the thing.
是的 我妈妈
Let's not waste times,
不能再浪费时间了
the trials for Nationals is tomorrow.
明天就是全国比赛的选拔
You gotta be good as close as you could.
一定要尽全力
She's training here?
她要在这里训练
Yeah, Lauren. She's training here.
是的 萝伦 她就在这训练
Why don't you workout with these ladies today?
这些姑娘就是你的训练伙伴
I'm Kaylie, this is... Lauren.
我叫凯莉 她是萝拉
Hey.
你好
So, where you from? We just came from Fresno.
你是哪里人 弗雷斯♥诺♥人
Fresno? What kind of gyms are in Fresno?
弗雷斯♥诺♥ 那儿有什么样的场地
Actually, I was working out at the YMCA.
实际上我一直在公共体育馆训练
So you were at the public gym
所以说 你来岩石前
and now you're training at "The Rock"?
都在公共健身房♥训练
I see you don't have any endorsement yet.
也就是说你连赞助人也没有了
For clothes.
比如训练服
Or anything.
和别的一些东西
Not yet. Maybe after Nationals.
暂时还没有 可能全国比赛后会有
Someone's pretty cocky.
真够狂妄的
Drill it, Payson.
加油 佩森
Nice Pay.
干得漂亮 佩
What your chin. You drop it and you're disbanded.
注意你的下颌 上扬
Lauren?
萝拉
Gorgeous. Lauren.
很好 萝拉
Yeah, she's number 1 on the beam.
她可是平衡木明星
Don't let her psych you out.
别被她给吓着了
She's a little... intense.
她只是有点紧张
It's ok, I get it.
没事 我懂
It really screws off your electrolytes, you know?
这么做会破坏身体的电解质平衡
Sorry. I'm addicted to breakfast biscuits.
对不起 早餐吃得太饱了
Alright. I look like a butterball.
太好了 我看上去像一个胖墩
I'm turning into Mary freakin' ***.
简直就像一个大号♥的怪物
Will you stop? I'm bigger than you.
拜托了 我看上去比你大一号♥
Yeah, but you're all muscle.
是啊 不过你全是肌肉
What are we gonna do with her?
我们应该给她点颜色看看
That girl can knock any one of us out of the Top 3.
她可能会取代我们中的任何一个进入前三
You can't waste your mental energy
别分心去管她了
thinking about anyone else low, it will kill you.
萝 这对你没有好处的
Easy for you to say.
对你来说当然简单
With your new floor team and you'll locked.
你成绩一向很好
You just smile and flip your hair,
你只需要笑笑 甩甩头发
and they pull it out of your ass.
你就成功了
Jeez, I don't know what we can do.
天哪 我不知道我还能做什么
We've been through a lot together, us three.
我们三个在一起经历了那么多
And that girl just showed up.
可她刚来
You better figure out.
你们最好想清楚
Use this time to work on your problem areas.
着重弱项进行训练
This is it people. Tomorrow, it's for real.
明天 动真格的了
Can I mark it?
我开始记录了
Yeah.
好的
2'3" exactly. You want try one?
2英尺3英寸(约68厘米)试一下吧
Check it out.
快看
She's afraid of the vault.
她害怕跳马
Maybe she's just finding her groove.
也有可能她只是在找感觉
Hey! Why are getting all cuddly with her?
你怎么老帮她说话
You and I are the vulnerables around here.
你和我是最危险的
Payson hasn't wobble for months.
佩森已经稳进前三名了
Well, maybe well should works as hard as Payson.
也许我们应该像佩森一样努力
I mean let's face it, when was the last time
那就是佩森
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表