剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
A-ha! You do want to go out with Sasha.
哈 你确实想跟萨沙约会
Just because I want to doesn't mean it's a good idea.
只是我想而已 并不代表这是个好主意
Oh! What am I doing? The ballet is tonight.
哦 我该怎么做 芭蕾就在今晚
He would have said something by now.
他现在应该说点什么了
Maybe he needs a little push.
也许他需要一点动力
Maybe you should drop a few hints.
或许你该给他点暗示
That's not really my style.
那可不是我的风格
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
I'm sorry, I'm just not built to bloom like a flower.
对不起 我做不来像鲜花盛开这样的动作
What ever happened to willingness?
你的意志到哪去了
I'm an athlete, not a ballerina.
我是个运动员 不是芭蕾舞演员
Believe me, I know what ballerinas look like,
相信我 我知道芭蕾舞演员是啥样
and I'm not that type of girl.
而我不是那种类型的女孩
Fine. Take five.
好吧 休息5分钟
I guess the ballet isn't for everyone.
芭蕾不是每个人都喜欢的
I happen to love it.
我恰巧非常喜欢
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
I mean, going out, getting dressed up,
我是说 打扮得漂漂亮亮的出去
supporting the arts.
支持艺术
Totally my thing. It's hard to find someone
完全是我喜欢做的事 很难找到一个人
who's into that sort of thing as much as I am.
像我这么热衷于这些事情了
And I hate going alone, don't you?
还有我讨厌一个人去 你呢
It really doesn't bother me.
我无所谓
Well, back to worky.
那 我回去工作了
What's with this trashy music?
这垃圾音乐是干什么的
For your information,
你要知道
this trash was produced by a five-time Grammy nominee.
这个垃圾可是一位获5次格莱美提名的人写的
This is not American Idol. Kaylie's a champion,
这可不是美国偶像 凯莉是个冠军
she needs something more classical and majestic.
她需要的是更古典和庄重的音乐
Hello, I'm the one who had a hit single.
喂 我自己有一首热门单曲
I think I know a little more about music than you do.
我觉得音乐方面我懂得比你多一点
I thought you were in charge of the image and PR side of things.
我以为你只管形象和公♥关♥这样的事
Music is part of Kaylie's image.
音乐就是凯莉形象的一部分
Besides, she loves this.
还有 她喜欢这首曲子
We're co-managers, OK?
我们是联合经理人 好吗
That means I get a say in this.
也就是说这件事我也有发言权
We'll have a business dinner tonight,
我们今晚举♥行♥一个商务晚餐
all right, and let Kaylie decide.
行吗 让凯莉来决定
Fine. As long as you promise to keep it professional
好 只要你保证专业性
and not play the "Mother knows best" Card.
别玩"妈妈最懂"这招就行
And you better not get all macho
你也最好别太大男子主义
and try bullying her into a corner.
逼迫她做出选择
Let Kaylie decide then.
到时候让凯莉决定
So how's the parent trap working out?
天生一对计划进行的怎么样了
So far, so bad.
到目前为止 糟透了
You girls up for a party tonight?
你们今晚想去参加派对吗
A friend of mine's spinning at a house party in University Hill.
我一个朋友在希尔大学的一个派对上做DJ
No, we aren't up for a party.
不 我们不想去参加派对
What are you doing? Looking for strings.
你在干嘛 找绳子
You know, since Kaylie seems to be your puppet master.
因为凯莉就像是操纵你的木偶师
Oh, please, stop, you are so funny.
哦 得了吧 别说了 你太搞笑了
I noticed you two chatting up Austin.
我看见你们两个跟奥斯丁闲谈呢
Do those promise rings lose their
那些诺言戒指在你
mystical powers when you take them off to work out?
拿下来训练时 失去神奇的力量了吗
We weren't chatting him up.
我们没跟他闲谈
I'm happy to not be a member of your "No Boys Club."
真高兴我不是"单身女孩俱乐部"的一员
If I were, I couldn't have had
若是的话 我昨天晚上
such a good time with Carter last night.
就不能和卡特玩得那么开心了
Oh, good! Looks like the only
哦 太好啦 看起来
floor routine you're working on has you on your back.
你唯一练习的自♥由♥体操效果不错啊
Actually, it wasn't about sex, Kaylie.
事实上 那与性无关 凯莉
It was just a very romantic date.
只是一个非常浪漫的约会
A sunset picnic at Boulder Peak.
黄昏野餐 在博尔德山顶
As for my floor routine,
至于我的自♥由♥体操
I just left a message for Lacey Grimes.
我刚刚给蕾西·格莱姆斯留了言
Lacey Grimes?
蕾西·格莱姆斯
You probably wouldn't have heard of her, Emily.
你可能没听说过她 艾米莉
She only works with serious Olympic hopefuls.
她只指导极有希望参加奥♥运♥会的体操运动员
I doubt you would've run into her at the YMCA.
你不可能在基♥督♥教青年会碰到她
Look at that.
看啊
She must've gotten my message and come right away.
她一定是收到我的留言后立即过来了
Hi, Ms. Grimes. I'm Lauren.
你好 格莱姆斯小姐 我是萝伦
It's nice to meet you, Lauren.
很高兴见到你 萝伦
I'm looking for Emily.
我在找艾米莉
What?
什么
I'm Emily. Hi.
我是艾米莉 你好
You're working with her? I'm the one who called you this morning.
你要指导她 今天早上是我给你打的电♥话♥啊
And Emily's mother called me last night.
艾米莉的妈妈昨晚就给我打电♥话♥了
I've checked out your footage on the National Gymnastic site.
我在国家体操网上看过你的短片了
I think we can really step up your game.
你的水平绝对可以提高
Are you ready to work?
准备好开始了吗
You bet I am.
随时可以
OK, with a lot of energy. Five, six, senevn and a one.
好 用点力 五 六 七 一
Reach, point your toes. Thank you. Up and one.
伸手 指脚趾 好的 起身 一
Two, up, and one,
二 起身 一
two, three, four. Lots of energy.
二 三 四 用力
Six, both arms, and step,
六 两只胳臂 跨步
drag, chasse this way.
拉 这样滑步
Flip kick, step, step.
转身踢腿 跨步 跨步
And double... stop.
然后旋转...停下
Just stop.
停下来
You haven't really studied dance, have you?
你没有真正学过舞蹈 是吗
I've taken some classes here and there.
我在好多地方上过课
At Gymboree? I'm better than this, I am.
在金宝贝吗 我能做的更好 我能
And I can do the flip kick turn, but I keep blowing...
转身踢腿我可以做好 不过却接不上....
The one-and-a-half that comes after. Yeah, I can see that.
转体一周半 我能看出来
Anyone with eyes can see that.
有眼睛的人都能看出来
It's just that...
只是
...your style, your technique,
你的风格 你的技巧
It's definitely new to me. That's not the problem.
我完全不习惯 这不是问题
You're blocked. And I will do what I can,
你瓶颈了 我会尽全力帮你
but you may have to be here all night
但你要是想明天有出色表现
if you want to nail this by tomorrow.
今天恐怕得连夜练习了
Let's do it again, from the top.
从头再来一遍
Five, six, seven, and arm, lunge.
五 六 七 八 手 伸展
And up and down, the leg and up.
起身再弯腰 绷腿 起
And one, cross, look up.
交叉步 向上看
And energy, two arms... Look at her spazzing out.
用力 手臂交叉 瞧她那笨样儿
I could do this routine in my sleep.
我在梦里都会做这套动作
Lauren, be nice.
萝伦 客气点
Nice? She stole my choreographer!
客气 她偷走了我的编舞
How did Chloe even know to hire a choreographer?
克罗伊怎么会知道要请编舞的
OMG!
老天爷
You told Chloe to hire Lacey Grimes!
是你教她请蕾西·格莱姆斯的
I never said anything about Lacey Grimes.
我可没说任何关于蕾西·格莱姆斯的事
But you did tell her to get a choreographer?
但你有让她找编舞对吧
And I told you to call Lacey right away.
我让你立马联♥系♥蕾西
What were you doing last night that you couldn't call her?
你昨晚干什么去了 怎么没联♥系♥她
Studying. But this is ridiculous.
我在学习 但这太可笑了
You're helping my competition.
你在帮我的竞争者
Daddy, please promise me you won't help Emily anymore.
爸爸 发誓你不再帮艾米莉了
So much for the hint dropping.
我放弃了 旁敲侧击不管用
He's not going to ask you out in the middle of the gym.
他怎么能当着大家的面邀你出去约会呢
He's not taking me at the ballet.
我看他不想请我去看芭蕾舞
I think he's gonna come in that door any moment
我觉得他随时会从那扇门进来
and ask you out. It's typically blunt, adorable Sasha fashion.
邀你去约会 他这人迟钝得可爱
Oh, uh, Summer, uh... Are you free tonight?
萨默 你今晚有空吗
I mean, it's kind of last minute, but, um...
你怎么没早点问呢 不过
I am free tonight, actually. Excellent.
实际上 我今晚有空 太好了
It's just that I need you to baby-sit the gym, if you don't mind.
不介意的话 能帮我守着体操馆吗
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表