剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Wow, good for you Emily. Thank you.
太好了 艾米莉 谢谢
Well, you look fantastic.
你看起来棒极了
Hey, maybe Emily will win The Rocky this year.
说不定艾米莉会是今年的岩石红人呢
Payson.
佩森
I'm happy to see you've taken up my challenge
很高兴你接受了
to become an artistic gymnast.
成为艺术型体操运动员的挑战
I don't know what choice I have,
除了减缓发育
other than trying to stop puberty.
我又有什么别的选择呢
You grew an inch while you
你只是在养伤期间
were injured and your body changed. That's all.
长高了一英寸 身体发育了一些而已
And I can't be a power gymnast anymore.
我因此不能再当力量型选手了
Which leaves the field of prancing around for me to conquer.
不过没关系 还有很多领域等着我来征服呢
Look, I know you've always
佩森 我知道
defined yourself as a power gymnast, Payson,
你一直自我定位为力量型选手
but there are some artistic and dance elements in gymnastics
但体操里也有艺术和舞蹈元素
that can give you the same point total
在这上面下功夫
as those power moves you used to have.
也能拿到和你当初的力量型动作相同的分数
We're gonna change your style of gymnastics,
我们要改变你的体操风格
and in order to do that, we're going to reinvent you
为此 要先对你进行改造
from the ground up. So where do we start?
全面的改造 先练什么
Level eight and nine skills? Lower.
八级还是九级动作 再低一点
Six and seven? Look.
六级还是七级 是这样
In order to be great at anything,
要成就任何事
you first need to master the basics.
都需要打好基础
What skill level are we talking here?
你究竟想说几级难度
You can't be serious. They're level ones!
别开玩笑了 她们才练一级
Meet your new teammates.
见见你的新队友吧
Hey! Did you bring the Kaylie pictures?
凯莉的照片你们带来了吗
Surrender the disk.
交出光盘
Ronnie doesn't see why we couldn't have downloaded
罗妮不明白 为什么我们不能把凯莉的
all 10,000 photos of Kaylie for the banquet. Oh, please!
所有照片都下载进来 还说呢
You were just as bad.
你也没好到哪里去
You picked out ten photos of her first somersault.
你选了十张她第一次翻筋斗的照片
The most documented move in gymnastics history.
体操历史上最具纪念意义的一幕
Says the woman who photographed every new outfit and haircut.
是谁把她每套服装和发型都拍下来了
Let's go take a look at these.
我们进去看一下吧
So it looks like your parents are back together? Yeah.
看来你父母复合了 是啊
I mean, my dad has not moved back in yet,
虽然我爸爸还没有搬回来
but it's only a matter of time.
但这只是时间问题了
Toes pointed, legs extended, arms perfectly straight.
脚尖点地 腿部绷直 手臂伸直
Every one of your limbs
你的四肢都要
should feel like it's six feet long. Like this.
保持六英尺的伸展距离 像这样
It's a cartwheel.
侧手翻而已
And it's one of the basic moves in gymnastics.
这是体操中最基本的动作之一
A perfect cartwheel can help you learn a perfect round-off
有了好的侧手翻才有好的踺子翻
which will help you learn a perfect walkover, etc., etc.
有好的踺子翻才有好的滚翻 以此类推
I've been doing all the basics perfectly since I was ten.
我十岁时就能把这些基本动作做得很完美
You've done the basics perfectly for a power gymnast.
你的完美是相对于力量型体操选手的标准
But as a more of an artistic gymnast, the standards have changed.
但对于艺术型选手 标准就变了
It's no longer about height, it's about lines.
不在乎翻的高度 在乎的是线条
Do it again.
再来一次
I did it!
我成功了
Payson. Yeah.
佩森 来了
That's better. Again.
好点了 再来
Excellent, Emily! Whatever happened in France
棒极了 艾米莉 法国的小插曲
has certainly motivated you to up your game.
的确促使你的竞技水平上了新台阶
And you're looking like a winner
你身着这套光彩夺目的LEO体操服
from the inside out in that dazzling new LEO.
由内到外都焕发着冠军风采
Thank you. It's just, my mom bought it for me.
谢谢 我妈妈给我买♥♥的
You deserve it. It's good
和你很配
to see you acting and dressing like a champion.
很高兴看到你终于内外兼修了
Hey, ya'll. Good job.
伙计们 干得不错
Everyone worked so hard today,
大家今天训练都辛苦了
I thought we deserved a little treat.
理应有所奖励
The Spruce Juice truck is in the parking lot
云杉果汁的贩卖♥♥♥车♥就在停车场
serving refreshing smoothies, on me. Come on, let's go.
新鲜的水果冰沙哦 我请客 来吧
Before the next rotation.
赶在下一轮训练之前
Well, I don't know about "Ya'll,"
不知道我们算不算"伙计"
but I'm always down for a free smohie, no matter who's buyin'.
不过水果冰沙还是不错的 管它谁买♥♥单
You in?
来吗
You don't think she's poisoned them?
她不会想毒死我们吧
Nah.
不会吧
I don't know why you care
我不明白
about being the most popular gymnast at The Rock.
你为什么想成为岩石馆最受欢迎的运动员
You know, the greatest obstacle
要知道 想要成功
to success is caring what other people think.
就不能在乎别人的眼光
How do you think I got where I am?
不然你以为我是怎么走到这一步的
I don't care what people think of me.
我不在乎别人的眼光
I just can't let Kaylie win again this year.
我就是不能让凯莉再赢了
If her head gets any bigger,
如果她的头衔再多些
she'll be insufferable.
就实在让人无法忍♥受了
OK, but quid pro quo.
好 但作为交换条件
I'll contribute to your campaign if you agree to have ice cream
我可以资助你的竞选 但作为交换
with Emily and her mother after the awards Banquet.
颁奖晚会后你得同艾米莉母女一起吃冰淇淋
Fine. But you're my dad d you're my date to the banquet,
好 但你是我爸爸 你得陪我赴宴
and I'm not sharing u with Chloe or Emily.
我不要和克罗伊和艾米莉分享你
And we're not sitting with them.
而且不和她们坐在一起
Emily's new leo is so awesome. And she's so nice.
艾米莉的新体操服好帅呀 她人也很好
I bet she wins The Rocky this year.
我猜她就是今年的岩石红人
One per person, and when we reach $200, cut 'em off.
每人一杯 到二百美元就结束供应
Ah... he's making you new ones, guys.
他正在给你们做
Hey, ya'll. Can I offer you guys a smoothie?
伙计们 要来点沙冰吗
Kaylie, Payson?
凯莉 佩森
Emily?
艾米莉
Oops. I'm so sorry.
真对不起
So, Highlights and lowlights of the day.
今天有什么开心的不开心的事啊
I got nothin' but low lights. I have a highlight.
我没有开心的事 我有
Sasha says I'm ready to start
萨沙说我已经可以
seriously training to be an elite if I want to.
可以作为种子选手进行正式训练了
That's a really big deal, honey.
那可真了不起 亲爱的
I had no idea you even wanted to go elite.
我从来不知道你想当种子选手
I never thought I was good enough.
我以为自己不够优秀
But Sasha says I'm peaking all of a sudden.
但萨沙说我状态突发猛进
Wow. Well, yay you!
哇哦 好样的
Th's great news, isn't it, Payson?
多好的消息啊 不是么 佩森
Yeah, it is.
是啊 很好
I think this calls for a special celebration treat.
我想一个特别的庆祝是必不可少的
Who's in for a fro' yo round? Me.
谁想玩来回溜溜圆 我
I'd love to, but I had no idea that
我也很想玩 不过一天内
doing 200 cartwheels in one day could be so exhausting.
做200个侧手翻实在太累了
I think I'm just gonna go to bed.
我想我该去睡觉了
I'm really proud of you, Becca.
我真的很为你骄傲 贝卡
Thanks.
谢谢
Good morning, Lauren.
早上好啊 萝伦
How about you spare me your suck-up comments about my great hair,
你还是省省力气别拍马屁了
because considering the source,
因为考虑到说话的人
I'm not sure it's a compliment.
我不能确定那是称赞
Well, then, perhaps you'd like to hear
那么 或许你想听我说
my comments on what a selfish little monster you are!
你是个如此自私的小怪物
Did I just hear you call my daughter a monster?
你刚才说我女儿是怪物
She purposefully dumped a berry smoothie
她故意把浆果沙冰弄洒了
all over Emily's brand-new $300 leo and ruined it!
毁了艾米莉300美元崭新的Leo体操服
You spent $300? It was an accident.
你花了300美元 那是个意外
Honey, if you can balance on a four-inch beam,
亲爱的 你在那么窄的平衡木上都能保持平衡
don't tell me you can't balance a 24-ounce beverage.
别告诉我你拿不住一杯24盎司的饮料
All right! Why don't you girls get into practice
好了 不如你们回去训练
and we'll iron this out.
我们来解决这个问题
Fine, but you better let her have it!
好吧 不过你最好让她吃点苦头
Are you kidding me? What's going on with you?
你在开我玩笑吗 你到底是怎么了
I'm sorry, Steve,
对不起 斯蒂夫
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表