剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
and perform in front of Lauren and Beals.
当着萝伦和比尔的面表演
Yes, you can, Emily!
你行的 艾米莉
I don't care if the Kippman Group or Santa Claus
我不管凯普曼基金会或是圣诞老人
or Barack Obama himself believes that
或是奥巴马是否相信你能参加世锦赛
you can get to Worlds, OK?
这些都不重要
Why, because you believe in me?
为什么 有你相信我就够了吗
No, I do believe in you, but that doesn't matter either.
不 我是相信你 但这也不重要
Emily, it's easy to think that
艾米莉 当一切顺风顺水时
you're gonna make it when everything is hunky-dory,
相信自己自然不在话下
but it's when the going gets tough
但是面对困难时
that you have to ask yourself one question.
你需要问自己一个问题
Do you believe in you? In your gut.
你相信自己吗 发自内心的
Honey, only you can answer that question, OK?
亲爱的 这问题要你自己来回答
So now, do you?
有信心吗
Kaylie, I told the Committee about
凯莉 我跟委员会说了
your round-off Arabian mount,
你的踺子接转体180上杠
and they're eager to see it.
他们都等不及要看了
Oh, great.
很好
Um, but it isn't perfect yet. I'm still working on it.
但我还在练习 动作还不够完美
They're just impressed that
他们只是很赞赏
you're even attempting a move that only Genji Cho can do.
你敢挑战赵亘季的专属动作
It shows tremendous discipline,
你展示了很强的自控力
exactly what we like to see in our Olympians.
奥♥运♥会选手就需要这样的特质
You're looking more like a captain every day.
你越来越有队长的风范了
Thanks for having faith in me, Miss Beals.
多谢你的信任 比尔小姐
Coach Beals. Right.
比尔教练 对
And I'm going to get it competition ready.
我会努力做到完美的
I know you are.
我知道
Excellent job, Kaylie.
十分精彩 凯莉
She's our girl.
绝佳人选
Can't you see? Kaylie's obviously getting too thin.
你没看出来吗 凯莉明显太瘦了
You know what I see? A disciplined champion
知道我看出什么了吗 一名冠军严于律已
who is doing everything she can to be the winner.
不顾一切 只为夺得金牌
OK, looks like our final girl is Emily Kmetko.
最后一位选手是 艾米莉·克迈特科
Emily?
艾米莉
She's missing. Again. Can't say that I'm surprised.
又不见了 意料之中
Miss Beals? I think it's my turn.
比尔小姐 该我上场了吧
Emily, how nice of you to join us.
艾米莉 很高兴你还在
Your final exercise today will be floor.
今天最后一项练习是自♥由♥体操
That is, if your ankle...
不过 你的脚踝
I feel great, but thanks for the concern.
脚踝没事 多谢关心
Great job, Emily.
不错 艾米莉
What's this?
这是什么
I saw what you were eating for dinner
你晚餐吃得不怎么好
and thought you could use a more well-balanced meal.
我觉得应该再补充些营养
So I made you this.
所以我做了这个
Is this what I think it is?
我没眼花吧
Romanian stuffed peppers.
罗马尼亚酿辣椒
I know it's no Shredded Wheat,
虽然比不上麦片
but I think I did an OK job.
不过我觉得应该不错
Payson, this is... this is fantastic.
佩森 这实在太棒了
I haven't had this dish since...
我好久没吃过了 只有...
Since your mother used to make it after a big meet?
只有大赛过后你妈妈才会给你做
I know, it's in your book. Do you like it?
我知道 你书里写了 喜欢吗
I love it.
太喜欢了
Hey, why don't you have some with me?
你也来吃一点吧
We are happy to announce the ten girls
很高兴宣布我们的十人名单
who will be going on to compete
这些人将竞争
for the six spots on the World Team.
世锦赛队伍的六个名额
Kaylie Cruz, number one.
凯莉·克鲁兹 第一名
Kelly Parker.
凯丽·帕克
Kristen Henneford.
克里斯滕·亨尼福德
Lauren Tanner.
萝伦·唐纳
Beth Atchinson.
贝丝·爱金森
Tessa Grande.
特萨·格兰德
Annie Dillon.
安妮·迪伦
Andrea Conway.
安德丽亚·康威
Vivian Lee.
薇薇安·李
And Emily Kmetko.
还有艾米莉·克迈特科
We will see you in two weeks.
两星期之后见
Payson, I know you always thought that was your road.
佩森 我知道你一直认为那就是唯一的路
And, I'll admit, we're taking an unconventional route.
我也承认 我们走了一招险棋
But your training is just as important
但这并不代表
as anything they're doing inside that gym,
你的训练不被人重视
and it will get us where we want to go.
我们会达成目标的
But if you need a reminder, I want you to have this.
不过你需要时刻提醒 拿着这个
This is your Olympic gold medal, Sasha. I...
这是你的奥♥运♥会金牌 萨沙
I can't take this.
我不能收
I'm not giving it to you. I'm just lending it to you
不是给你 只是借给你罢了
until you can replace it with one of your own.
直到你有了属于自己的金牌
You're that sure that I'm gonna make it to the Olympics,
你就那么确信我能参加奥♥运♥会吗
that your plan for me will work?
确信你的方法有用吗
We made it!
我们成功了
And Lauren did, too.
萝伦也入选了
All right!
不错
Congratulations, honey!
恭喜你 亲爱的
Your girl made it.
你女儿成功了
I heard! I'm so happy for you!
听说了 真为你高兴
I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about Emily.
不是说我 是艾米莉
Ellen Beals told me to give you this.
艾琳·比尔让我把这个给你
I hope you break up with him. You clearly can't trust him.
希望你能跟他分手 他根本靠不住
Emily... He lied to you, Mom.
艾米莉 他骗了你 妈妈
God, I feel so ashamed.
丢脸死了
I wish I could just take a shower and wash it all away.
跳进黄河都洗不清了
I'm sure he had a good reason.
我相信他有自己的理由
We have to give back every penny. You know that.
我们得把钱还回去 你应该明白
We have to find a way to make ends meet.
我们得想办法过日子
I don't know what we're gonna do, Emily.
我不知道怎么办了 艾米莉
Well, I know what I have to do.
我知道该怎么办
So, what did Marty tell you?
马蒂跟你说了什么
He told me to watch my back.
他叫我防着小人
That Ellen Beals was gunning for me.
避免被艾琳·比尔算计
Don't worry. She can't get her claws into me.
别担心 她拿我没办法的
I'm a club coach. What can she do?
我不过是个俱乐部教练 她能怎样
She can plant a mole.
她能安插内线
Steve Tanner had a private meeting with her last night.
昨晚她跟斯蒂夫·唐纳私下会面
And he's running for head of the Parents Board.
斯蒂夫在竞选家长委员会主席
He can't win.
他赢不了的
Well, he doesn't really have any competition.
但他确实没什么竞争对手
Who could beat him at this point?
现在谁能赢得了他
What, me? Are you kidding?
什么 我吗 别开玩笑
You're the most trustworthy parent in the gym.
你是岩石最值得信任的家长
That's because I stayed out of the politics!
那是因为我从不掺和权力斗争
Maybe it's time you got in.
是时候出手了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表