剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
The best way I know to be a friend is to support your gymnastics.
支持你的体操事业 是我对好朋友的定义
Your mom, Sasha, Marcus...
你的妈妈 萨沙 马库斯
Everyone keeps giving you chance after chance because
所有人都一再地给你机会 因为
they believe in you, and they know you can be great...
大家对你有信心 相信你可以做好
But I don't.
可我没有
I don't believe it.
我对自己没信心
The truth is, I am not special.
事实是 我很普通
And to be an Olympian you have to be a one in a billion athlete.
但是能参加奥♥运♥会的都是万里挑一的选手
You have to be special. You are.
你必须要很突出 你就是啊
I'm not.
我不是
I'm not as good as everybody thinks I am.
我没有大家想象的那么优秀
Emily, you just made the World Team.
艾米莉 你这不刚入选国家队吗
Because of more "Special chances".
那是因为大家一再照顾我
I don't want people to support me because they think that
我不想人们一再对我寄予这种希望
I could become something or someone.
说我会很成功
God, the pressure is killing me.
天呐 这压力压得我喘不过气
I know it's hard, I know it's hard,
我知道这对你很难 我都了解
but you've got to stay mentally tough here.
但你现在一定要坚强
You know, maybe this is just a sign from the universe,
也许 冥冥中自有天意
maybe...
也许
...maybe this is just gonna be an easier path for me.
也许走这条路我会更轻松
Maybe I should just have this baby...
或许我该留下这个孩子
You can't honestly believe that
你不会这么天真地认为
having a baby and raising it alone and being a teen mom
一个人抚养孩子 做一个少女妈妈
is "The easier path" Here.
会很轻松吧
Please tell me you're not that crazy.
你这想法太可怕了
I don't know what I am right now.
我不知道该怎么做
Come here, it's fine.
好了 没事
All quiet on the gymnastics front.
队员们都走了
I think I'm going to head home.
我也该回家了
Maybe you can finally have that conversation with Sasha.
你终于可以有机会和萨沙谈谈
Alone. You have to try.
单独聊聊 你得试试
Night, guys. Good night.
大家晚安 晚安
Long day?
今天累吗
Is everything okay?
一切都好吧
Are you happy you came back to The Rock?
重回岩石 你开心吗
I'm happy to see the things I've missed.
我很开心 我见到了我日思夜想的人
Summer, you've always been somebody I could confide in,
萨默 我总能对你倾诉一切
and I know you'll be discreet.
我知道你会保守秘密
I've just never had to deal with a situation like this before.
我之前从没遇到过这样的情况
Sasha, what's wrong?
萨沙 出了什么事
Emily Kmetko is pregnant.
艾米莉·克迈特科怀孕了
Oh my. Poor thing.
天啊 可怜的孩子
Why is she still training?
那她怎么还继续训练
What have you told her?
你怎么和她说的
Nothing.
什么都没说
I'm staying out of it. She's a teenage girl.
我不管这事 她还只是个孩子
She needs your guidance,
她需要你的建议
however difficult that might be for you.
不管这对你来说 多么难说出口
You have to tell her that she has our love and support,
你该告诉她 我们都爱她 支持她
and that everything will be okay when she has the baby.
当她生下孩子后 一切都会平安无事的
I can't tell her that. Why not?
我不能这么说 为什么
Because I don't want her to have the baby.
因为我不想让她生下孩子
I want her to go to Worlds, and the Olympics.
我想让她参加世锦赛 参加奥♥运♥会
I want her to get medals and endorsements
我希望她拿到奖牌 获得认可
and get her family out of the dank corridor they live in.
以此改变她家的生活条件
I want her to get college scholarships
我想让她得到大学奖学金
and make something of her life.
活出精彩的人生
So, no, Summer, it's not going to be "Okay".
所以 萨默 不会平安"无事"
This mistake will end her entire career.
这个错误会让她的体操生涯毁于一旦
It's already over.
已经毁了
It ended the day she had sex
从她和别人发♥生♥关♥系♥
and got pregnant.
并怀孕的那一天就毁了
That's the day it ended.
一切都不复存在
And this child is a human being, Sasha.
萨沙 这个孩子是个人
It's not some game piece you
不是你挽救她体操生涯的
can just move around to help Emily's career.
一颗棋子 可以任你摆弄
And having a baby won't end her life.
再说 生孩子并不会毁掉她的人生
It will end the one I want for her.
但会毁掉我为她设计的人生
Look I respect your very strong opinion on this issue.
在这件事上 我尊重你的看法
But I also hope that you can understand mine.
但我也同样希望你能理解我的立场
I'm sorry. I can't.
抱歉 我不能理解
And I won't.
也不会去理解
Yes.
我愿意
不再退缩 不再做作
我已苦苦挣扎了太久
I'm through running scared from what's in there
抛开恐惧 不再逃避
It's not perfect, but it's me.
虽不完美 这就是我
If I wanna cry, I'll cry
我不掩饰 哭的冲动
You will see the tears in my eyes.
我的眼中 泪光闪烁
If I wanna leave, I'll go.
如果要走 不会停留
If I am hurting now, you know you know
我若伤感 你会知道
you know
你会知道
That's it. That was the take.
就是这样 录制完成
Let's listen to the last chorus, okay?
咱们再听一遍最后的合唱 好吗
I was dying just live a life
我渴求真实的生活
Hopelessly floating like a ballute
像降落伞一样绝望漂浮
I was running out of here too soon.
我马上要离开此地
If we are honest. If we could be honest.
若我们诚实 若可以诚实
I can be happy
我可以幸福
And I can be going for me
我可以追寻自我
If I wanna cry, I'll cry
我不掩饰 哭的冲动
You will see the tears in my eyes
我的眼中 泪光闪烁
If I wanna leave, I'll go
如果要走 不会停留
If I am hurting now, you know you know
我若伤感 你会知道
You know
你会知道
We can't do this. I'm sorry, It's wrong.
我们不能这样 抱歉 这样不对
It doesn't feel wrong.
这种感觉很对
It feels...
感觉
You know how it feels. Don't pretend you don't.
你很清楚这种感觉 不要装傻
Look, it's okay. Emily and I are broken up.
没关系的 艾米莉和我已经分手了
No, it's not okay.
不 有关系
She's still my friend, Damon. And I'm not going to hurt her.
她还是我的朋友 戴蒙 我不能伤害她
What is that smell? I'm going to hurl.
什么味道啊 我要吐了
Is it this? No?
是这个的味道吗 不是
This?
这个吗
Oh!
就是它
Look, there. All gone.
好啦 都没了
Thanks for this, Mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
Honey, I want you to know that I'm here for you.
宝贝 妈妈会一直陪在你身边
100 percent.
全力支持你
You take as much time as you need to
无论你花多少时间考虑
make whatever decision you want.
无论你做出什么决定
Your mama's here.
妈妈都会一直支持你
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for confiding in me.
多谢你告诉我实情
I know Emily thinks we're
我知道艾米莉把全国体操组织的人
all monsters at the NGO
都当做洪水猛兽
but I really want to help.
但我是真心想要帮忙
What's he doing here?
他怎么会来这里
It's okay, Emily. Your mom did the right thing by calling me.
别紧张 艾米莉 你妈妈找我来是对的
You told the NGO?
你告诉全国体操组织了
They want to ruin my life.
他们想要毁掉我的生活
Emily, I've been through this before.
艾米莉 这种事我曾遇到过
Another gymnast got pregnant? What happened?
有其他体操选手怀孕了吗 后来怎样了
We took care of it,
我们做了正确的处理
and she went on to make the National Team that year.
她当年依然得以入选国家队
Look, at this point, it's a lot more
听着 这种事 情感上所受到的冲击
emotionally draining than it is physically draining.
远比身体上的伤害大
You can have the procedure on a Friday,
你可以周五做手术
be back training on a Monday.
周一就归队训练
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表