剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Not well. I'm under an ethics investigation.
不好 我在接受道德调查
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because for some reason you decided to anonymously
因为你为了某种目的决定匿名
send the original training cam disc to the NGO.
把原始的训练光盘寄给全国体操组织
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't worry. I won't out you.
别担心 我不会供出你的
Even though some people are accusing me of
尽管他们指控我了成为世锦赛时的
editing the disc myself so I could be named the World Team Coach.
国家队教练 自己剪辑了录像
But personal ambition has never been what drives me.
我从不会因为个人利益而去做坏事
All I want is for the American team
我一心只希望美国队
to win the Olympics in 2012.
在2012年奥♥运♥会上赢得金牌
And for now, we need you to do that.
现在这个愿望需要你去实现
But you did burn me
但是你确实毁了我
and I'm sure I'll find some way to return the favor.
我保证会原封不动的偿还给你
Good luck in Rio.
祝你在里约好运
Wanna go check out the buffet with me?
走一起去吃自助餐吧
Could I talk to you? Alone?
我能和你说点事吗 单独
Oh, OK.
好的
Uh, can I please have your attention?
大家能听我说一句话吗
Look, I just want to thank you all for coming.
感谢你们大家今天的到来
I'm sure that you are all as excited as I am
我相信你和我一样激动 准备看
to kick some major butt at Worlds!
姑娘们在世锦赛上大显身手了
And I have a very special announcement to make.
我还要宣布一件特别的事情
After we win the gold at Worlds...
在我们赢得金牌之后
I'm going to put some gold on my fiance's finger.
我要在我未婚妻的指头上放点东西
Well, a gold wedding band that is.
那就是一个黄金的戒指
Summer and I have decided to get married in Rio,
萨默和我决定在里约结婚
right after Worlds and we'd love you all to come.
就在世锦赛结束后 希望你们都能出席
I'm so excited!
我太激动了
I also would like to make an announcement.
我也要宣布一件事
After Summer marries my dad, she's going to adopt me.
萨默和我爸爸结婚后 她会领养我
She's going to be my legal mother.
她会成为我法律上的妈妈
Daddy, I'm so happy!
爸爸 我很高兴
It means a lot that you invited me here tonight.
你今天邀请我过来对我来说很重要
It means a lot that you came. We're teammates.
你能来也对我很重要 我们是队友
And friends. I hope.
还是朋友 我希望
We are.
我们是的
Which is why I wanted to give you this.
所以我想把这个还给你
What is that?
这是什么
It's your journal.
你的日记
Where did you get this?
你从哪儿得到的
I took it. When I came over that one day.
那一天在你家时拿的
Why?
为什么
Because it's all about you being anorexic.
因为里面写的都是关于你厌食症的事情
And I thought I could use it
我本想利用它
to get you kicked off the World Team.
把你踢出世锦赛队伍
I invited you over to my house
我让你来我家
because you were upset and didn't have anyone to talk to
是因为你很沮丧又没人可以倾诉
and you stole my most private possession?
而你却偷了我最私密的物品
And you obviously read it.
而且显然你已经看过了
I won't tell anyone what you wrote.
我不会告诉别人你写了什么
And I'm giving it back because I want you to know
我把它还给你 是因为我想让你知道
that you can trust me.
你可以相信我
Trust you? Are you crazy?
相信你 你疯了吗
I will never trust you.
我绝不会相信你
And everyone was right about you.
别人对你的评价没错
You are a horrible human being.
你真是个恶心的家伙
Hey. What are you doing?
嗨 你在干嘛
Uh, enjoying Mr. Tanner's 20 year-old scotch.
品尝唐纳先生20年的威士忌
Although I have to tell you,
但是我得告诉你
this two years, 20 years,
不管它是两年还是20年
it all tastes like crap to me.
都难喝得要死
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
That's a good frickin' question, Austin.
真是个好问题 奥斯丁
Two girls threw themselves at me tonight.
今晚有两位姑娘向我投怀送抱
One offered me her body, the other her love
一人献我玉体 一人于我真情
and I couldn't say yes to either one of them.
但我却不能接受其中任何一位
OK, Romeo, you're drunk.
好吧 罗密欧 你喝醉了
I'm taking you home.
我送你回家
What was that, man?
伙计 你这是干什么
That was a kiss. I kissed you.
吻 我吻了你
Why?
为什么
Because I wanted to.
因为我想这么做
So, what? You're gay?
什么意思 你是同性恋吗
No.
不
You just like to kiss guys? And girls.
你只是喜欢亲男人 也喜欢亲女孩
Hey. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.
嗨 恭贺新婚
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to say, I'm surprised.
我不得不说 我很吃惊
I thought from the way you so passionately defended Sasha
我觉得从你那么积极地为萨沙说话来看
that you two had something going on.
你俩之间肯定有什么
That's none of your business.
这不关你事
And frankly I think you have a lot of nerve
坦白说 我很佩服你
showing your face here after you used that bogus video
自从你用伪造录像将萨沙赶走之后
to get rid of Sasha.
还有胆子出现在这里
I had no idea it was bogus at the time.
当时我不知道这是伪造的
Or that the person who sent it to me had tampered with it.
也不知道交给我的那人剪辑了录像
I suspect that person was you.
我觉得那个人就是你
I give you my word, it wasn't.
我向你保证 绝不是我
Then tell me who it was.
那就告诉我这人是谁
Why don't you ask your fiance?
何不问问你的未婚夫
So, if you're not gay and you're not straight,
那么 如果你不是同性恋也不是异性恋
that makes you...?
那你就是
Bisexual. Come on.
双性恋 拜托
What? A guy can't be bisexual?
干嘛 难道男人不能是双性恋吗
Because that defies some sort of stereotype of masculinity?
因为这不符合男人应有的气质吗
I don't know. I've never known any bisexual guys.
我不知道 我以前没接触过双性恋
Well, you know me.
我不就是
Not as well as I thought I did.
或许我没有那么的了解你
So, you're freaked out?
怎么 你是吓坏了吗
I don't know. It's kind of hard to understand.
我不知道 这有点儿难理解
Exactly. And if I tell Lauren
的确 如果我告诉萝伦
or Payson that I'm also attracted to guys,
或是佩森我同样喜欢男人的话
do you think they'll understand? Or be turned off?
你觉得她们会理解还是转身离开
Or like most people,
亦或是和大多数人一样
think that I'm gay
觉得我就是基佬
but I just can't admit it?
只是不敢承认罢了
I wish I was just gay.
我情愿自己是基佬
Life would be a lot simpler.
这样生活还能简单一些
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Of course you don't.
你当然不知道
'Cause it's so easy being Austin Tucker, huh?
因为做奥斯丁·塔克是如此轻而易举
You have no idea what it's like to be me, man.
你无法想象我的生活是什么样的 伙计
Nobody does.
没人了解
And I can't explain
我还搞不清
why I'm attracted to guys and girls.
为什么我既喜欢男人又喜欢女人
But I don't want to hurt anyone. Especially Payson.
我不想伤害任何人 尤其是佩森
I mean, how is a girl like that not going to be freaked out?
像她那么单纯的女孩肯定会吓坏的
You think she'd still love me if she knew who I really was?
你觉得在她知道真♥相♥后还会爱我吗
So that's why you didn't go for it?
所以这就是你在这儿喝闷酒的原因吗
I think that if you care about her,
我认为如果你真的在乎她
then you have to tell her.
那你就要告诉她实情
But you're not in any condition to tell her tonight.
但今晚不合适
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
来吧 我们走吧
I'm going to ask you, one last time,
我问你最后一次
and I demand an honest answer.
我需要你诚实回答我
Did you have anything to do
你到底是不是
with sending that training cam video to Ellen Beals?
把训练录像交给艾琳·比尔的那个人
No.
不是
Do you know who did?
你知道是谁做的吗
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表