剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
and your balance beam goes to the arctic annex.
还有你们的平衡木要放在寒冷的附楼里
Deal.
成交
You know, and just to make things a little more fun,
为了给比赛增加点趣味
each gets to decide which
由一方来决定
apparatus the other team gets to compete on.
另一方要表演的器械
Love it. Austin, we'd like to see you compete on... beam.
很好 奥斯丁 我们想让你上平衡木
Carter Anderson, uneven bars.
卡特·安德森 高低杠
Lauren Tanner... Rings.
萝伦·唐纳 吊环
Emily... Parallel bars.
艾米莉 双杠
Floor. To music. And dance choreography, just like a girl.
弗洛 音乐伴奏自♥由♥体操
No way. I'm out.
没门 我不参加了
I'll take the challenge, but Kaylie has to do floor as well.
我来 但凯莉也要做自♥由♥体操
Men's style, the required amount of tumbles,
男子标准 规定数目的翻转
which is... three times as much as the girls are required to do.
也就是女子体操要求数目的三倍
Done. It's on.
好吧 那就来吧
Like Donkey Kong.
说定了
Goin' down! You're goin' down.
输定了 你们输定了
Do you think this is Sasha's punishment
你认为这是萨沙对我们
for us going to Beals behind his back?
背着他找比尔的惩罚吗
If so, it's working.
如果是的话 真奏效
I ve bruises on my bruises.
旧伤没好又添新伤
Look, all we have to do tomorrow is suck less than the boys.
我们明天只要别比他们做的还烂就行
And from what I saw today, we've got this in the bag.
从我今天观察的来说 十拿九稳
Mom...
妈
I'll go to The Rock tomorrow if you want.
如果你想让我去岩石的话 我明天就去
It isn'tbout what I want. It's about what you want.
我想怎么样不重要 关键是你想怎么样
Then, why do you care if Payson quits?
那你为什么介意佩森放弃呢
You're right. It isn't my dream. It's Payson's.
你说得对 那不是我的梦想 是佩森的
And who knows? Maybe it is time to let it go.
谁知道呢 也许是放弃的时候了
Because she's not the best anymore?
因为她不再像以前一样出众吗
We've made a lot of sacrifices, you included.
我们做了很多牺牲 甚至包括你
What if she'll never be what she was?
如果她永远无法像原来那么优秀呢
Is it still all worth your dad being in Minnesota
那你♥爸♥爸和我们分居两地
and us being here?
还有意义吗
I guess not if you're only
如果体操对于你
pursuing your dream to be the best, but...
只是为了追求第一 那么就没有意义
I thought gymnastics was supposed to be fun
但我认为练体操应该是快乐的事
and teach us about discipline and hard work
让我们学会律己 奋斗
and all the stuff that will take us far in life,
还有所有能让我们在人生路上
no matter what we do.
走得更远的品质
And what wise people said that?
谁这么聪明说出这样的话来
You say it all the time.
你总是这样教育我们
You know, we weren't always
你知道的 我们家也不是
the "All gymnastics all the time" Family.
总是围着体操打转的
We used to have fun doing other things.
以前我们做其他事也很开心的
Remember how we'd go ice
还记得我们冬天时
skating at Grandma's every week in the winter?
在奶奶家每周去滑冰吗
I miss that. Yeah, me too.
挺怀念的 我也是
No way. Absolutely not.
不可能 绝对不行
Come on sweetie, it's just one night!
别这样 宝贝 就一个晚上
Well, then Brian can go.
那让布莱恩和你一起去
He's at computer camp and you know that.
他在电脑夏令营 你是知道的
Seriously, Mom. You're asking me to have dinner
妈妈 你竟然想让我答应跟唐纳先生
with Mr. Tanner, his mother and Lauren?
还有他妈妈和萝伦一起吃饭
Are you hopped up on those diet pills again?
你不会是减肥药嗑多了吧
Honey, you're not getting it. This is obviously a big deal.
宝贝 你不知道 这次真的很重要
A man doesn't introduce
如果不是真的当回事
you to his mother unless it's really serious.
男人是不会把女友引见给妈妈的
I mean, this is practically the next step before commitment.
这就是互相承诺的前兆
Oh, my God.
天哪
This actually means something to you, doesn't it?
他对你真的很重要 对吗
You're serious about him.
你对他是认真的
Honey, he wants me to meet his mom.
宝贝 他想让我见他妈妈
Nobody's ever introduced me to their mother before.
从来没有一个男人这样对过我
And I really, really want to impress her.
我真的很想给她留下好印象
And let's face it. You're the
说实在的 你就是
most impressive thing about me. So, please, please?
我最自豪的事了 答应了吧
OK. Oh, great!
那好吧 很好
Bye.
再见
I cannot wait to see what Gran makes of Chloe's...
我等不及要让奶奶见克罗伊
...interesting sense of style and use of grammar.
嘲笑她那有趣的着装和说话方式了
Chloe is a lovely woman and Gran will enjoy her.
克罗伊是很可爱 奶奶会喜欢她的
If she doesn't drop dead of a heart attack
如果她看见克罗伊
the second she sees Chloe...
发现她简直就是街头版狂野女孩
...in one of her Girls Gone Wild knockoffs.
没有瞬间心脏病发死去的话
I'll get it!
我来开
Chloe and Emily, delighted to meet you.
克洛伊和艾米莉 很高兴见到你们
Goodness, Chloe, you're even lovelier than Steve said!
天哪 克洛伊 你比斯蒂夫说的还要好
Please, come in.
进来吧
So, I owe you an apology.
我应该向你道歉
No, you were right. I am selfish.
不 你说的对 是我太自私了
And... you did give up your whole life for me.
而且 你也确实为我放弃了太多
Listen, the truth is, that happened the day you were born.
听我说 其实 从你出生后才开始的
Because when you have children, they become your life.
因为一旦有了小孩 他们就是你的全部
And I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm sorry, Pay.
我也从未后悔过 我很抱歉 佩
I was stressed. And I still don't understand why
我压力太大了 我还是不明白
you'd give up on your dream when there's still a chance?
明明还有希望 你为什么要放弃
Remember how much I used to love ice skating when I was little?
记得小时候我多么热爱溜冰吗
Yes, you were great at this.
当然 你溜的棒极了
You've always been an amazing athlete.
你一直都是令人惊叹的运动员
Exactly. I'm an athlete, not a princess.
没错 我是个运动员 不是公主
When I was seven,
七岁时
I wanted to be in the Great River Mall Ice Capades show
我想参加大河步行街白雪溜冰团的表演
because I really, really wanted to be the princess.
因为我是真的很想当公主
I don't remember that.
我不记得有这事啊
Yeah, because I got cast as the prince.
当然 因为我被选中演王子
Oh, that I remember. I made you a great costume...
那个我记得 我给你做了酷酷的戏服
That's exactly the point, Mom! What?
这就是问题所在 妈妈 怎么啦
I got cast as the prince,
我演的是王子
because the director said I was built more like a boy.
因为导演说我更像男孩一些
And then later I heard all the girls laughing at me
后来我听到别的女孩笑话我
for even thinking I was graceful enough or pretty enough
说我自认为够优雅 够漂亮
to ever, ever be a princess.
妄想扮演公主
Oh, why didn't you tell me?
你怎么没告诉我
Because I knew you'd just tell me the prince was the cooler part
因为我知道你会说王子更酷一点
instead of telling me what I really wanted to hear.
而不是说些我想听的
Which was?
是什么
That they were all wrong
她们错了
and I would have been the most beautiful princess in the world.
我可以成为世界上最美的公主
And that's why you want to give up?
这就是你想放弃的原因
You don't think you're graceful enough
你认为自己不够优雅
to be a more artistic gymnast?
无法成为更具艺术美的体操运动员
I'm scared, Mom. It's OK.
我害怕 妈妈 这没什么
It's OK to be scared of trying something new.
害怕尝试新鲜事物很正常
But if you don't try at all..
但若你连尝试都不敢
...you could become scared of your whole life.
你以后都将活在恐惧中
And one more thing.
还有
I think you would have
我相信你会是
made the most beautiful princess in the world.
世界上最美的公主
And I still do. Hey, grannies.
我仍然相信 两位奶奶
Senior citizens skate at 5:00.
老年人一般是清晨来溜冰的
Are we gonna let her get away with that?!
就这么轻易放过她吗
Absolutely not. Come here!
当然不行 快追
Well, the whole meal was wonderful.
这顿晚餐真是太棒了
especially the "Escargot."
尤其是 这个"白玉"
Escargot are snails. You know that, right?
那是蜗牛 你知道的 对吧
Of course.
当然
Did you get them out of your garden?
是在花♥园♥里捉的吗
No, but what a good idea with the
不 但现在美食市场价格惊人
prices they're charging at the gourmet markets these days.
那倒是个不错的主意
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表