剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
After I've grown another inch?
到那时我又该长高几厘米了
Let's face it, my body's changing
面对现实吧 我的身体在发育
and I'll never be the same gymnast I was.
我再不是曾经那个优秀的体操选手了
Yeah, that's true.
是啊 没错
But, you can be a different kind of gymnast.
但你可以转型做另一种体操选手
Instead of being a power gymnast,
不做力量型选手
you can be a more of an artistic gymnast.
还可以做艺术型选手
Like Nastia. But I'm not like her.
像柳金一样 可我和她一点都不像
See, I disagree.
我不这么想
Nastia came back from a stress fracture to her spine,
柳金曾有脊柱疲劳性骨折
ankle surgery, and a nine-inch
还做过脚踝手术
growth spurt in a period of just five years.
短短五年之内长高了9英寸
She didn't have the power of a Shawn Johnson.
她的力量性不如肖恩·约翰逊
What she had was meticulous execution and artistry.
但她的动作精确到位 艺术性强
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
Nastia's legs are longer than mine, and she's a twig!
柳金的腿比我纤长 她那么娇小
She's built for all that graceful dance stuff. I'm just not!
她像是为那些优美动作而生的 而我不是
Payson, just hear me out... No!
佩森 听我说完 不听
Sasha, if that's your plan, then it's over for me.
萨沙 如果你的计划是这样 我不接受
I can't be an artistic gymnast.
我做不了艺术型的选手
I can't! Payson...
我做不到 佩森
Is Payson coming to the gym today?
佩森今天去体操馆吗
Your sister just had a reactive moment.
你姐姐只是需要一点时间
She's never been one to give up. So yeah, I think she is.
她从没放弃过 这次也不例外 她会去的
Time to get dressed for The Rock, Pay.
佩森 换衣服去岩石训练了
I'm not going. You heard me tell Sasha.
我不去了 你听到我和萨沙说的话了
So that's it? No discussion?
就这样吗 没商量了吗
It's your world and we all just live in it?
一切都你说了算 我们只有听命的份儿
I don't see how it has anything to do with you.
我不明白这和你们有什么关系
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's my life, not yours.
这是我的人生 不是你们的
Right. And when I packed up this family and moved us to Boulder
是吗 当初你说这是最佳训练地点
when you decided this was where you wanted to train,
我们举家迁移到博尔德市
that had nothing to do with my life.
这都和我毫不相关
And getting up every day at the crack of dawn
天蒙蒙亮就起床
to drive you to practice has nothing to do with my life.
开车送你们去训练 和我没有关系
And it didn't affect my
为了让你延续梦想
life when I had to agonize with your father
考虑是否让你接受危险的背部手术
over whether or not to let you have a risky back surgery
不得不和你父亲大动干戈
to keep your dream alive.
也和我没有关系
You may not see how your choices have anything to do with us.
你也许不知道自己的选择对我们有什么影响
But we sure do. What do you expect me to do?
但我们一清二楚 你想要我怎么做
I expect you to stop being selfish and try
我想让你别再那么自私
what your coach wants you to do!
试着照教练的话去做
For God's sake, I gave up my whole life for you!
看在上帝份上 我为了你牺牲了整个人生
Whose fault is that, Mom?
这都是谁造成的呢 妈妈
Fine. You want to give up? Give up. I'll give up too.
很好 你想放弃就放弃吧 我也不干了
You can do whatever you want. Because it's your life!
你大可随心所欲 因为那是你的人生
If no one's going to The Rock today,
如果今天没人要去岩石
can I go to the lake with Avery?
我可以和艾芙丽去湖边吗
Sure. Let's everybody just do whatever the hell they want.
当然 大家爱干什么就干什么吧
So much for us hardly even knowing he's here.
要忽视他的存在可太难了
Of course, Olympic Champ trumps National Champ,
是啊 奥♥运♥冠军压倒全国冠军了
which is probably why his banner is so much bigger than yours.
难怪他的条幅都比你的大
I could care less about his banner.
我才不理会那些
That didn't take long.
宣传工作做的挺快的
I'm glad Austin's training at The Rock.
奥斯丁来岩石训练 我很高兴
It's good for business and maybe Queen Kaylie
是笔好生意 而且女王凯莉
will stop acting as if her sweats don't stink.
也不会觉得自己那么与众不同了
So, I missed you last night.
昨晚我很想你
How's life with Gran Tanner?
有唐纳奶奶的日子还好吗
Genius. I told her about dad dating Chloe
棒极了 我告诉奶奶老爸和克洛伊
and she insisted he invite her to dinner tonight.
约会的事 她坚持今晚请她来共进晚餐
What's so genius about that?
那有什么值得高兴的
Gran is the biggest snob I know
奶奶是最势利的人
and my father lives in mortal fear of her judgment.
我爸这辈子都对她唯唯诺诺的
So, when Chloe walks in wearing one of her streetwalker specials,
一旦克洛伊穿着站街装束来我家
Gran will have a heart attack
奶奶就会吓出心脏病
and Dad will drop Miss Tacky USA like a hot rock.
老爸一定会马上把这个没教养的女人甩了
Lauren... Mission accomplished.
萝伦 任务完成
So I'll see you later, then, right?
训练结束后汇合 对吗
Actually, I'm going out with Austin tonight
实际上 我今晚要和奥斯丁
to get a few cold ones.
去喝点东西
What? Don't worry genius,
什么 别担心 宝贝
I'll see you tomorrow.
咱们明天见
Good morning, fair Chloe.
早上好 克洛伊美女
Stephen Blair Tanner, the Third!
斯蒂夫·布莱尔·唐纳帅哥
So it turns out my mother just hopped into town unexpectedly,
我妈妈突然来了家里
and she would love to meet you and Emily.
她想见见你和艾米莉
You told your mother about us?
你对妈妈说起过我们了
I mean, that means a lot to me, Steve.
斯蒂夫 这对我很重要
Yes, well, of course I did.
我当然会这么做
But it is last minute and of course if you have other plans...
但事出仓促 如果你有其他计划
Oh, no, no, nothing I can't change.
不不 没什么比这更重要
I mean, this is a big deal right? Meeting your mother?
这是件大事 是吧 拜见未来婆婆
I have to tell you, she's pretty tough.
你要知道 她非常难缠
Very... exacting.
对人非常苛求
Steve, you don't ever have
斯蒂夫 我不会让你因为我
to be embarrassed about your mother around me.
在妈妈面前丢脸的
Look at all them in full makeup for practice.
看看这些姑娘们啊 化了浓妆来训练
Yep, Austin Tucker's inspiring the girls all right.
是啊 奥斯丁·塔克可真是会激励姑娘
To be dingbats.
让她们都变成笨蛋了
This is an elite gym, not Spring Break in Daytona.
这是精英体操馆 不是来拍青春剧
He's taking Carter out to drink tonight.
他今晚要带卡特出去喝酒
Some influence.
影响到我们了
I say as long as he stays on that side of the gym,
只要他呆在体操馆的那一边
we just ignore him.
我们忽视他 不就可以了吗
Excuse me, what are you doing?
打扰一下 你们在干吗
Measuring for the men's high bar. Austin wants to put it here.
为装男子高杠测量 奥斯丁想放在这儿
What? Oh, this is war!
什么 他挑起的战争
Um... I'm sorry to interrupt your rigorous training,
很抱歉打扰你严格的训练
but for your information,
但你要知道
the men's high bar goes in the annex building out back
男子高杠在后面的附楼里
and that's where it's gonna stay.
而且还要放在这儿
Yeah, no. It's cold out there.
那儿太冷了
And the lighting sucks. Mmm, too bad.
光线也不好 太遗憾啊
The girls are the stars of this gym.
女孩才是这个体操馆的明星
We pay dues, too.
我们也付钱了
But we're the ones that put this gym on the map,
但是我们让它名声大噪的
and let's face it, no one cares about men's gymnastics.
现实点吧 没人关心男子体操
That was before I came along.
那是在我出现之前
I appreciate women's gymnastics,
我很欣赏女子体操
but men's gymnastics are more challenging.
但男子体操才更具有挑战性
We do six apparatuses, you only do four.
我们要练习六个器械 而你们仅仅练习四个
That's because the four we do require more precision,
那是因为我们练习的四个器械要求
artistry, and frankly, skill.
更高的精确性 艺术性 技术性
We don't just tumble around and flex our muscles.
我们不只是来回翻筋斗 伸缩肌肉
Hey, the men can do anything you can do,
男生可以做你们能做的任何动作
but I'd like to see the women do what we do.
但我想看看你们做我们的动作
I've got an idea, why don't we compete for space in The Rock?
我有个主意 何不来场场地争夺赛
Boys against girls.
男女对抗
We'd love to publicly humiliate you,
我们十分愿意看你们当众蒙羞
but Sasha's never letting
但萨沙不会同意
you put the high bar in here, either way.
你们把高杠放在那儿的
I don't know about that.
这可说不准
Any occasion to compete with
在我看来 涉及利害关系的事情
real stakes is a good idea as far as I'm concerned.
由比赛来决胜负是好主意
OK, but when we win,
好的 等我们赢了以后
your parallel bars go in the annex building, too.
你的双杠也要搬到附楼里
Fine by me, because when we win, the high bars go there
行 但我们赢的话 高杠就放在那里
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表