No.
不
Dr. House promised.
豪斯医生允诺过的
If there was any other way...
若有其它办法的话
It doesn't hurt right now. I can wait.
现在不疼了 我能等
Dr. House.
豪斯医生
Tell her.
你告诉她
Hanna...
汉娜
We have to amputate your leg.
我们不得不截掉你的腿
No.
不
You said... that there was time.
你说了 还有时间的
There was. And it's run out.
之前是有 但现在已经到时候了
No.
不
You asked me how I'd hurt my leg.
你问我是怎么伤了腿的
I had a blood clot, and the muscle was dying.
那里面有个血块 肌肉在坏死
And I had all these doctors telling me I should amputate,
所有的医生都劝我截肢
and I said no, and they did this...
我拒绝了 他们就做了个
very risky operation.
风险很大的手术
I almost died.
我差点死了
But you saved your leg.
但你保住了腿
I wish I hadn't.
我希望当初没有
They cut out a chunk of muscle about the size of my fist,
他们切除了拳头大的一块肌肉
and they left me with this mutilated,
留给我这么个残缺
useless thing.
没用的东西
I'm in pain...every day.
我要忍♥受疼痛 每天都是
It changed me.
这改变了我
Made me a harder person,
让我成为了一个更无情的人
a worse person.
一个更糟糕的人
And now...
结果现在
now I'm alone.
我孤身一人
You don't want to be like me.
你不会想要像我一样的
You got a husband who loves you.
你有个爱你的丈夫
You have friends. You can start a family.
你有朋友 还可以生儿育女
You have a life.
你有自己的生活
And this... this is just a leg.
而这个 只是条腿而已
Okay.
好吧
I got it.
我来吧
I can't put you out.
我不能用麻药让你昏迷
It could depress your respiration too much.
那会严重抑制你的呼吸
This should take away some of the pain.
这个能稍微减轻疼痛
Will it be quick?
会很快吗
I'll use a scalpel to slice through the skin,
我要用手术刀切开表皮
muscle, and fat.
肌肉 还有脂肪
That should go pretty fast.
这一步应该很快
Then I'll switch over to the electric saw
到达骨头的时候
when I get to the bone.
再用电锯
It's two bones... about as thick as a broomstick.
有两根骨头 大概有扫帚把那么粗
Takes about as long to get through.
锯断才能停下
I'm gonna cut as close to the concrete as I can,
我会尽量贴紧水泥块切
save as much of your limb as possible.
尽可能多的保住腿
Then the orthopedic surgeons back at the hospital
回到医院再做整形手术
will clean you up, have you fitted for a prosthetic.
进行清理 给你装个假肢
You'll be running circles around me in no time.
你马上就能围着我转圈圈了
How bad will it hurt?
会有多疼
Like nothing you've ever felt before.
是你从未经历过的剧痛
Hanna.
汉娜
Oh...baby.
哦 宝贝
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Shut up. You always loved my legs.
别再说了 你那么爱我的腿
I don't care about your legs.
我不在乎你的腿
Baby, I love you.
宝贝 我爱你
I love you.
我爱的是你
I love you.
我爱你
What?
怎么了
He's fallen into a coma.
他昏迷了
LP was clean, but...
脊髓液正常 但是
What are his vitals?
各项生命体征多少
Excuse me, officer.
让一下警官
What do you mean, officer?
什么警官
How long has there been a cop there?
条子什么时候去的
I don't know. Ten minutes.
记不清了 大约十分钟前吧
He was being questioned when he fell into the coma.
他再接受询问的时候昏迷的
Was anything else making him nervous
在他出现其他症状前
or worried before his other symptoms?
还有别的事情让他紧张焦虑吗
He was claustrophobic right
内出血和发烧之前
before the bleed and before the fever.
他出现幽闭恐怖症症状
We told him that he probably did fall asleep.
我们告诉他他可能是睡着了
Was his BP spiking?
血压升高了吗
But that didn't cause his first symptom.
是 但不是他第一个症状出现的原因
Yeah, it did. All the caffeine.
就是 都是咖♥啡♥因♥惹的祸
We thought the problem was in his toilet--
我们原以为他的问题在他的厕所那
By that, of course, I mean his head.
当然 我的意思是 他的头
Which distracted us from the fact
这让我们关注错了焦点
that it could have been just a clog in his sewer pipe,
其实就是他的下水道堵住了
and by that, of course, I mean his spinal cord.
下水道就是指他的脊髓
And blah, blah, blah, blah. You get the idea.
还有一堆理所当然的事情 你们懂的
An arachnoid cyst on his lower spine.
一个蛛网状囊肿长在他的下部脊椎上
That's why we missed it.
所以我们没发现
He's been sitting ten hours a day.
他足足坐了十个小时
Spiked his spinal fluid pressure.
使得他的脊髓液压飙升
Run a CT--
给他做个CT
BP's 72 over 42. Hanna?
高压72 低压42 汉娜
Hanna? I can't breathe.
汉娜 我喘不上气来
I can't breathe.
我喘不上气来
Breath sounds bilaterally. It's not another pneumothorax.
双肺呼吸顺畅 不是气胸
Neck veins flat. There's no tamponade.
颈静脉没有突起 没有填塞
Damn it. I waited too long.
该死的 我等的太久了
Hanna, you've got a clot in your lung.
汉娜 你的肺部有血块
I'm gonna fix this.
我来处理好
IV streptokinase.
注射溶栓剂
What's happening. What's going on?
发生了什么 这是怎么一回事
Her body won't get any oxygen unless we can bust the clot.
除非我们打碎血块 负责她没法呼入氧气
This is a blood thinner.
这是血液稀释剂
Is she gonna be all right?
她不会有事吧
It's gonna make her bleed more.
这会让她出血量增加
We'll take care of that next.
那个我们再处理
It's not busting the clot.
不管用
Maybe it's her heart.
可能在她的心脏里
What?
怎么了
It's not a clot.
不是血块
It's a fat embolism.
是脂肪栓
From the amputation.
截肢导致的
Okay. So--so what can we do?
那我们该怎么办
Come on.
想想办法
Do something. Please, please, do something.
做点什么 求你了 做点什么
Come on, guys, do something. Come on.
想想办法啊 伙计们 求你们了
Come on. Please, come on, do something!
求你们了 做点什么
Come on, do something! Do something!
想想办法救救她啊
There's no way to prevent a fat embolism.
没什么办法能预防脂肪栓形成
Even if you'd done this in an O.R.,
就算截肢是在手术室里做的
Couldn't have saved her.
也救不了她
You can't blame yourself for her death.
别太自责
This wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
That's the point!
这才是问题的关键
I did everything right. She died anyway.
我能做的都做对了 但她还是死了
Why the hell do you think
你怎么会认为
that would make me feel any better?
这能让我好受点
You shouldn't be alone right now.
你不能单独留在这
You're bleeding.
你在流血
I'm gonna give you a task as an employee.
作为我的手下 我命令你
Get out of my way.
闪 开
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表