Yeah.
有写
But really, no.
其实 没有
I just don't want to write my songs down.
我只是不想把我的歌♥写下来
It takes all the spontaneity out of it.
它们都是即兴创作的
It's not of the moment.
不是任何时候的感受
Alvie, if you write things down
阿瓦 你要是把词写下来
When the time comes my run comes
当时机来临 轮到我出手
When my spotlight shines
当我光芒四射
Yeah, you're a genius.
没错 你真是个天才
Rhymes with "penius."
用"阴♥茎♥"来押韵
Sorry to interrupt, Dr. Beasley.
抱歉打扰了 比斯利医生
Dr. Nolan asked me to give you this.
诺兰医生让我给你这个
Is this a day pass?
一日外出的许可证
He'd like to see you.
他想见你
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
I was hoping you could, uh, take a look at my dad's chart.
我希望你能看一下我父亲的病例
A consult?
咨♥询♥我吗
What happened
怎么了
You went through every sane doctor in town?
镇上所有神智正常的医生看遍了吗
I thought you wouldn't mind getting off the ward.
我想你应该很想出来走走
Cleaning lady found him on the kitchen floor.
清洁工是在厨房♥地板上发现他
Doctors here don't think that he'll recover,
这里的医生认为他不行了
That I should pull the plug.
认为我应该放弃
I want a second opinion, so I
我想要补充意见 所以我
I thought I'd be a fool not to call you.
我想如果不请教你就太浪费了
Lacunar infarct,
腔隙性梗塞
Converted to hemorrhagic stroke.
转为出血性中风
It squashed his brain.
挤压着他的大脑
They didn't miss anything.
他们没遗漏什么
That's what I thought.
跟我想的一样
That's what you knew.
跟你知道的一样
His brain has been replaced by blood.
他的大脑中积满血液
It's over.
没救了
And that's obvious to any doctor
任何看过片子的医生会做此结论
Who looks at that scan, even a shrink.
甚至连精神科医生也会
You want someone to tell you
你只是想让你点醒你
That what you need to do is okay,
告诉你放弃治疗是明智之举
To give you permission, absolution.
让别人认可你 赦免你
Not now, House.
现在不是时候 豪斯
You have no friends, no family.
你没有朋友 没有家人
At some point,
在什么时候
You made a mistake.
你犯了错
You lost everything.
失去了一切
And now I'm the closest thing you got to a friend.
此刻正好可以用上我这家伙
Just shut up.
别说了
I don't need you here to play this game.
我不需要你来对我冷嘲热讽
I'm sorry I pushed you away.
很抱歉拒你于千里之外
It's what I do when I'm afraid.
我害怕的时候就会这样
Again, German-English translation may be a little off.
重申 德译英或许意思会有偏差
I'm not I'm not crying because of you.
我不是为你而哭
I'm crying because I'm pathetic.
我哭是因为我可悲
I brought her cello,
我给她带来大提琴
In case she magically wakes up for the show.
为了她能奇迹般苏醒继续上台演出
Oh, well, then I take the apology back.
原来如此 那我收我的道歉
We're all pathetic.
我们都是可悲的人
It's why makes everything interesting.
这就是让一切有趣的秘密
I'm sick of life being interesting.
我受够了有趣的生活
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
The one, the only,
有请独一无二的
Juan Alvarez!
胡安·阿瓦
Yo, yo, what's up?
唷 唷 怎样
Ward six is jumping off, y'all!
让第六区沸腾起来 大家一起
Give it up for DJ Richter on the ones and twos.
给DJ里克特点掌声
Yo, DJ Richter, spin that!
嘿 DJ里克特 我们转起来
Welcome to me feel with the day feels long
跟上我的感觉 来到这漫长的一天
We act strong but that's got to be somethings wrong
我们看着挺壮 其实都有点故障
You got his talents.
你看出他的天资
You don't see her secrets.
却看不出她的隐私
If we can show your goals
若给你指明方向
If we can show your goals
若给你指明方向
Then we wouldn't have no regrets.
那么我们就此生无憾
Wannna know my screts so back let me explain it
想知道我的秘密 那让我说给你听
Pa & Ma get sick because I doesn't aim it
老爸老妈得病是因为我不学无术
The man in Spain try to make it work
那西班牙佬想让我走红
But the doctor says I'm lazy.
但大夫说我太懒
And my roommate is a jerk.
还有我室友是个混球
Dr. House is in the House, y'all.
豪斯医生就在这里
Give it to Dr. House to the stage, y'all.
给点掌声 让豪斯医生走上这里
Putting Dr. House to the stage, y'all.
给点掌声 让豪斯医生走上这里
Are you hear Dr. House's song?
想听豪斯医生唱歌♥吗
Oh, y, he is coming to the stage, y'all.
他正迈向舞台
Is that the Dr. House, my roommate?
是那个豪斯医生吗 我的室友
Dr. House is my roommate.
豪斯医生是我的室友
They say they take the pills, they say they make it free.
他们说吃了药就能好起来
And how does it make you feel better?
它们真让你好起来吗
If I can't get no sleep?
晚上睡不着又怎样好呢
You gotta thing before you act
你上台前 就有一肚子话
You know it is a progress
你知道这只是过程
You don't make an action when your whole life is a mass
当你生活乱套 就顺其自然咯
So tell me doctor I really got to know
医生快告诉我该知道些什么
How to make me better?
怎么能变好
Just do a talent show
就来才艺表演吧
And when I guess it's just a mass,
我猜那就是个灾难
Yes, you just tell me, brother
那是 你刚说的 兄弟
Our life is restlessness
我们的生活就是如此不堪
Unless we have each other
至少我们拥有彼此
Oh, we got each other.
我们拥有彼此
Oh, we got each other...
我们拥有彼此
Like two brother have one mother,
就像血浓于水的亲兄弟
Told you mother come on watch this
叫你家老妈来看哦
How are you doing?
你怎么样了
You hanging in there?
还硬撑着吗
Usually I open with that.
这通常是我的开场白
Thanks for staying.
谢谢你陪着我
So, um...
那
What do you want to talk about?
你想谈什么
Things are actually...
事情其实
Actually good.
很顺利
Okay, you're not you're not just saying that
好吧 你这么说该不会是
Because you don't want to complain
因为你不想
In front of the guy who just lost his father?
在一个承受丧父之痛的人面前抱怨吧
I'm not that cured.
我人没好到那种程度
No, I still got stuff to do, but...
我还得做点什么 但是
I'm good.
我很好
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was trying to prove a point.
我一心想证明自己是对的
I was trying to be right.
我一心想做对的事
I ended up putting you in a dangerous situation,
却把你置身于危险之中
And I was not equipped to handle it.
而我自己却无力应对
You got hurt,
你受了伤
And it's my fault.
都是我的错
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Med time
吃药时间
I'm gonna try those pink ones today. You?
今天我要吃那些粉红色药片 你呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Got a surprise.
给你一个惊喜
Today we're here to congratulate...
今天 我们在此祝贺
Annie!
安妮
We're proud of her!
我们为你骄傲
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表