I don't know why you chose to give them the names
我真不明白为什么你要给它们
Of somebody's aunts.
起某人姨妈的名字
It's a compliment. They're always smokin'.
这是个赞美 它们总是在冒烟
Oh, I remember.
我想起来了
I need you to authorize the medical discharge of a minor.
需要你批准让我的这个未成年病人出院
That's why I'm holding this in my hand.
所以这个才会在我手里
I haven't finished testing yet, but it's rh...
我还没做完测试 但是它
Your outbox is three times normal size.
你的待发文件箱是平常的3倍之多
It's not a metaphor.
这不是个隐喻
There's a lot to be done before the weekend.
周末前有很多文件要处理
You could take the papers home with you.
你可以把它们带回家做
Unless you're not gonna be home.
除非你不回家
Unless you were, for example,
除非你要 比如
Going to a medical conference.
去一个医学研讨会
I'm driving up with Wilson. Me too.
我和威尔森一起去 我也是
You aren't on the registration list.
你不在登记名单上
I love that you checked.
很高兴你为我检查了名单
But Wilson said--
但威尔森说
That I have a case? Yeah.
我有个病人吗 没错
You're authorizing the discharge right now.
你刚刚签了出院授权书
That was a metaphor.
那是个隐喻
Busy right now.
我正忙着
Is he dying? Yeah.
他要死了吗 是的
In the next ten minutes?
在10分钟内死吗
Unfortunately, no.
很不幸 不是
He's in a lot of pain.
他很痛苦
I've thought about it. You're right.
我想了想 你是对的
I should go to the conference.
我应该去那个研讨会
You found out Cuddy's going.
你知道卡迪要去了
Oh, god, no.
天呐 不会吧
She'll ruin everything.
她去会毁了一切
We leave in two hours.
我们两小时后出发
Please...morphine.
求你了 给我吗♥啡♥
I'm right here.
我就在这里
I'm right here, Joseph.
我就在这里 约瑟夫
Two days away.
离开两天
You think I should pack ball-y?
你觉得我应该带着巴利球吗
You can't leave.
你不能走
You lit a fuse.
你点燃了导火线
You need to watch the bomb go off.
你得看着炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
The bomb was gonna go off on its own
如果你当时不发表意见
If you kept quiet.
就会听见这颗炸♥弹♥已经自己炸开了
So now you either have to come up with a convincing lie,
所以现在你要么编个有说服力的慌
Or tell her the truth.
要么告诉她实话
Your choice.
你选吧
Ck levels point to rhabdo. Of course.
肌酸激酶水平表明是狂犬病病毒 必然
Except for the part where imaging shows no sign
但成像显示
Of muscle crush.
没有肌肉挤压征兆
Hi.
你好
I'm your doctor.
我是你的医生
This is Lars Ulrich,
这是Lars Ulrich
The greatest metal drummer of all-time.
最厉害的金属乐鼓手
You know the song?
你知道这首歌♥吗
Good.
很好
Drumstick. Another drumstick.
一支鼓槌 另一支鼓槌
I want you to rock out to the music
我想要你像昨晚那样
The way you did last night.
来跟着曲子表演
Go on.
来吧
This is a classic medical test.
这是个经典医学测试
Hippocrates used it.
医药之父希波克拉底就是这么干的
Let's go.
来吧
Come on, you've gotta keep time!
来吧 你得合着拍子
Cross over on the high hat.
踩钹的时候交叉鼓槌
Let's head bang!
加上甩头
House, what are you doing?
豪斯 你在干什么
The chart said her potassium's low.
图表显示她的钾指数很低
Rhabdo elevates the potassium.
狂犬病病毒会使钾指数提高
And monkey drums.
还有猴子打鼓
Ergo...
所以说
The levels must've been really low
昨晚钾指数一定是
Last night.
相当低
Which causes...
这会引起
I can't move them.
我动不了它们
Temporary muscle paralysis.
暂时性肌肉麻痹
Given this rate of muscle fatigue,
考虑到这个程度的肌肉疲劳
There's no way she could've climbed stairs
所以她不可能爬楼梯
And then a fence to the pool.
也不可能去泳池
Low potassium means no jump,
钾指数低意味着不能跳
Means no trauma.
没有损伤
Tests mean "yes rhabdo."
化验表明 没错 就是狂犬病病毒
Ergo, something else caused both the rhabdo
因此 是其他什么东西导致的狂犬病病毒
And the low potassium.
和钾指数低
This time start by getting an accurate history.
这次从获得正确回忆入手
Be careful.
小心
Our patient's a big fat liar.
我们的病人可是个超级大骗子[02年电影]
What did you really do last night?
昨晚你到底做了什么
We need to find the cause
我们得找出你的
Of your low potassium.
钾指数过低的原因
You could have a kidney disorder,
你可能有肾脏疾病
Leukemia, adenoma.
白血病 腺瘤
We need to know about any drugs or alcohol.
我们要知道任何毒品或酒精的摄入情况
Anything that might have threatened your health.
任何威胁你健康的东西
Come on, Jord.
说吧 乔丹
Okay, we didn't spend the night with the band.
好吧 我们没和乐队过夜
You can't tell our friends.
你们可以告诉我们的朋友了
Have you heard of Stiletto?
你们听说过《细高跟鞋》吗
Warrior queen of space?
太空战斗女王
It's a comic book right?
是部漫画吗
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 没错
Yes, and a freaking amazing new sci-fi series.
没错 还是部特别棒的科幻剧集
And they're filming the motion picture now.
现在他们要把它拍成电影了
It's a prequel.
是个前传
The other girls wouldn't get it.
其他姑娘不能理解这个
Only Phoebe understands my passion.
只有菲比理解我的热情
Only Phoebe understands the Bushido of the heel.
只有菲比懂高跟鞋武士道
So what actually happened last night?
那昨晚到底发生了什么事
We were with our friends trying to get into
我们和朋友们试着溜进
The Pharmacide tour party at the Adams.
药局乐队在亚当斯饭店的巡演派对
And then I found out that Jeffrey Keener's gonna be there.
后来我发现杰佛瑞·基纳要来
I follow his tweets.
我看他的微博客[Twitter商标]
It's tragic that I have to explain this.
我太悲惨了 还要解释这个
He's the creator of Stiletto issue number one.
他是《细高跟鞋》漫画第一版和
And the TV show.
剧集的创造者
He's a god.
他是神
So did you guys go up to him?
所以你们去找他了吗
God, no.
天呐 不是
We keep a ten-foot rule.
我们遵守10步距离原则
It's not stalking if you don't go up
去找他 打扰他
To the person and bother them.
就不是潜行了 不好玩了
So we just followed him around.
所以我们只是跟在他身后
Discreetly.
小心翼翼地
He ditched after half an hour
1个半小时后 他走了
And went down to the hotel restaurant
然后去饭店餐厅
For a late dinner.
吃晚餐
And you went with him? Discreetly.
你们跟着他去了 偷偷地
We played it so cool.
我们特别冷静地跟着
For two hours, we lived his life.
我们过了两个小时他的生活
We did everything he did.
他做什么 我们就做什么
Ate the exact same meal he ate.
他吃什么 我们就吃什么
Cool.
酷
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表