I don't care as long as he does it.
只要他能核查 我无所谓
What a bitch. What are you doing here?
真是个贱♥人♥ 你来这儿干嘛
Sounded like you were going to be too busy for lunch,
听说你忙得顾不上午餐
so my specialty, spinach lasagna.
所以这是我的拿手菜 菠菜烤宽面
Sure you didn't come looking for more people
你确定不是来找其他的人
You could brag about our sex life too?
把咱们的性生活吹嘘吗
Okay. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
From now on, I got nothing but bad things
从现在开始 关于咱们的性生活
to say about our sex life.
我会只捡不好的方面说
Or nothing to say.
或者什么都不说
And what's going on with Marina?
玛丽娜是怎么回事呢
She hasn't called me back. She was gonna call.
她不回我电♥话♥ 她本来要回电来的
I told her I'd let you know everything was okay.
我告诉她我会告诉你一切都好的
So her fever broke?
那么说她的烧退了
What exactly does that mean, "When a fever breaks"?
如果烧退了 那么又意味着什么呢
Lucas, I'm very busy.
卢卡斯 我非常的忙
Does she have a fever or not?
她到底发烧了还是没发烧
That was gonna be your lunch?
这是你的午饭
And you didn't have breakfast either.
而且你也没吃早饭
No, she doesn't have a fever,
不 她不发烧了
And the rash was just, like, a little diaper rash.
而且疹子 看起来就像是小尿疹
What rash? She has a rash?
什么疹子 她起疹子了吗
Little one.
小疹子
Lisa, don't worry. I'm telling you.
丽莎 别担心 我正跟你说呢
Oh, god.
哦 天啊
I must have grabbed Marina's cell by mistake.
我一定是错拿了玛丽娜的手♥机♥
And I turned the ringer off on the home phone
而且为了睡个好觉
so I could sleep.
我把家里的电♥话♥调静音了
What are you doing to me?
你想对我怎么着
I take it your deal's not done.
我猜你的谈判还没结束呢
Not yet.
暂时还没有
How about I take a quick look
不如让我去查一查
into the guy who's in charge of the negotiations?
那个负责谈判的家伙的老底怎么样
Or better yet, the CEO.
或者直接查CEO的就更好了
If I get some dirt, you can use it as leverage.
如果查到他们的污点 你可以当成把柄
There's no time.
时间不够了
How do you even find these guys?
你是怎么找到那些家伙的呢
Thanks.
谢谢
You should have seen the guy's face.
你应该见过那家伙当时的表情
I thought he was gonna have a damn coronary
我当时还以为他脸上
right there in the tee box.
长出来一个冠状瘤呢
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You're Keith Tannenbaum,
你是基思·泰尼鲍姆
Ceo of Atlanticnet Insurance, right?
大西洋保险的CEO对吧
That's me. How can I help you?
是我 我能为你做点什么呢
Well, actually, I think we can help each other.
事实上我觉等我们可以互相帮助
I am Dr. Lisa Buddy,
我是丽莎·卡迪医生
Dean of medicine at Princeton Plainsboro.
普林斯顿普雷斯波罗教学医院的院长
Oh, yeah. Well, how are you?
哦 是啊 你好吗
Well, I'm a little unhappy.
我有一点儿小小的不开心
You're aware that our contract
你也知道了我们医院和贵公♥司♥的合同
with your company is up this week?
将于这个礼拜到期
Yes, and we have a negotiating team
是的 我们组建了一个谈判小组
That's working all that out.
他们正在处理这些
Princeton Plainsboro has the highest-rated E.R.
普林斯顿普雷斯波罗教学医院拥有全国
in the state, the most advanced ICU,
最高级别急诊室 最先进的重症监护室
and the most innovative diagnostic medicine department
和整个国家里最创新的
in the entire country.
诊断学医疗科室
Good to know.
很高兴了解这些
Now if you don't mind, I'd like to--
现在如果您不介意的话我要
While Atlanticnet Insurance has a marketing budget
而大西洋保险公♥司♥的营销预算
That's more than our pediatric ICUs
比我们的儿科重症监护室
and transplant units combined.
和器♥官♥移♥植♥科室加起来还多
Your PGA sponsorship
你们的职业高尔夫球巡回赛赞助
could pay for our walk-in clinic,
就足够支付我们免费诊所的开销了
And the money you spend to fuel your two private jets
而你那两架私人飞机的燃料费
could fund our air ambulance service
足够支付我们空中救护服务
for the next three years.
达三年之久
Your point being? Your growth may be good
你的论点是 你们公♥司♥的利润增长
for your bottom line,
或许对你自己腰包扩充有利
but ours allows us to save lives.
但对我们来说能去拯救生命
And I would rather not have to announce to the press
所以我宁愿不选择向媒体宣布
how selective your company appears to be
你们公♥司♥要节约成本时
When it comes to cutting costs.
所展现出来的选择性倾向
Well, Morgan was right.
摩根说得对
You are one tough gal.
你是个强硬的家伙
You can portray me as a rich bastard
你可以把我描绘成一个富有的混♥蛋♥
In the press all you want,
媒体那边随你怎么说
just as long as I stay rich.
只要我依然富有
Stan is looking for you. I'm busy.
斯坦在找你 我很忙
He said it's urgent.
他说是非常紧急的事
I don't understand how it's even possible.
我不明白 这怎么可能
I've checked it twice.
我检查了两次
How much? Ten cases.
多少 10箱
Ten cases? Going back three years.
10箱 三年前就开始了
What the hell have you been doing, Stan?
你到底在干嘛 斯坦
You're supposed to be managing this place.
你应该是来管理这儿呢
All the paperwork I signed was correct.
我签署的文件都是对的
She must have altered the orders afterwards.
她肯定是之后改了订单
Didn't you ever cross-check it with the bills that came in?
订单来了后你没再交叉核对过吗
I delegated it.
我交给别人做了
To whom?
给谁
To Gail.
盖尔
Look, she seemed perfectly trustworthy.
她看上去很可靠
How was I supposed to know?
我怎么会知道
By doing your job. I'm sorry.
做好你的工作你就知道了 抱歉
Have you notified the DEA?
你通知毒品管制所了吗
The DEA? Jeez, Stan. Hello!
毒品管理局 天啊斯坦 拜托
You don't steal $50,000 worth of pills
才不会有人偷5万英镑的药
because you want to lose weight.
用来减肥呢
She's supplying a meth lab.
她在为制♥造♥毒品提供原料
Just get her back in here.
赶紧把她叫回来
All right.
好的
Now.
马上
Oh, you ever want a job, trust me.
如果你想找工作 相信我
He'll double whatever you're making here.
他会给你双倍的工资
Take it he liked my proposal.
看来他喜欢我的提议
Enough to tell me to get my ass back over here today.
喜欢到要我厚着脸皮又过来一趟
Here.
给你
He's willing to go to 8%.
他愿意增加到8%
Eight? We were at four.
8 我们之前可是4
Your board's gonna think you walk on water.
董事会肯定会觉得你已经很了不起了
I want 12.
我就要12 否则免谈
You're not gonna get 12.
你不可能拿到12的
There's just no way.
那是痴人说梦
8% barely covers our cost inflation.
8%才勉强负担了我们的成本膨胀
But capitated structure should allow you to hold down inflation.
但按人数计算可以让你降低成本膨胀
And shifts all your risk onto us,
而且把你们的风险都转给了我们
which is why we deserve 12.
所以12是我们应得的
Lisa, come on.
丽莎 得了吧
The guy who mows my lawn makes more than my kid's teacher.
给我修草坪的人比我孩子的老师还赚得多
Hell, the two guys whose lunch you interrupted
那两个午饭时间被你打扰的人
could get fired, and their severance would be more
他们可能被开除 解雇费估计
than most of their employees make in a lifetime.
比他们多数员工一生赚的钱还要多
It doesn't have anything to do with what you deserve.
早就不是一分耕耘一分收获的年代了
This is it.
就这样了
Take it or leave it.
要么照单全收 要么一文不取
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Know any good transplant surgeons?
你知道什么优秀的移植外科医生吗
Turns out his kidneys aren't the only thing failing.
原来他除了肾脏 还有其他的器官衰竭
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表